Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Girlfriend Was Recently Raped. Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Recently Raped. Help (969 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / My Girlfriend Was Raped / A Girl Living With HIV Was Recently Raped By Close Friend, Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Was Recently Raped. Help by badesco(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
Recently my son called to informed me that one of his friend girlfriend was raped by some guys at somewhere in Lagos. That his friend is now confused and dont know what to do as regards the this lady in question. Can somebody in the house advice this Guy and am assuring you that the info garner here will be passed to him.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Recently Raped. Help by Ranoscky(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2011
The topic reads: "My Girlfriend Was Recently violated. Help"
Along the line, it became your sons friend's girlfriend. Wonderful.
So, wetin u want make we do for u now?. . . My advice? Involve the police!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Recently Raped. Help by MrResource(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
^ seconded

You seem confused too. . .my girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Was Recently Raped. Help by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
If you call the cops for the rapist for raping i will call the mods for you for misleading,
Re: My Girlfriend Was Recently Raped. Help by slimyem: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
Ranoscky:

The topic reads: "My Girlfriend Was Recently violated. Help"
Along the line, it became your sons friend's girlfriend. Wonderful.
i tire sef!

(1) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Wedding Of The Century / Obsession With Single Mothers / Give Love A Chance Ladies! Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.