Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Need A Serious Advice Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Serious Advice Pls. (1667 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice / I Need Serious Advice On This Pressing Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by egbeman1: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2011
I am seriously in luv wit a gul dat came from Canada for holiday,she below 20 and she quite trying to be difficult.I was able to get her like me and at least answer my calls,pings and sms and even hang out wit me after several difficult processes i went through.But she wasn't impressed after our 1st date,and she alwas tell me about guys she likes and all dat.She's even gone to see one of dem and she told me she was going despite she knew how much i luv her.Tho she was born and brought up in Canada. Pls you guys should advice me on wat to do,cos am too emotional and i luv her so much and am too emotional.Am confused at this point.Thanks
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
the girl u chased is nt available at d moment, pls dnt try again later!
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by Beync(f): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2011
The number you are calling is switched off. pls call another line.
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by egbeman1: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2011
Mmm!!! Nawa ooo! Am finished.
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2011
egbeman1:

hahahaha
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
Op do you want a girl from Canada nee or i dont get you ?
egbeman1:

grin
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by DESIREE4(f): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2011
Just let her be, you being an emotion weakling is making it worse,
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by EFCC1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2011
D subscriber u are dialing is having s3x with d other guy. . pls try again later grin

no mind me o
mayb u no get skills or doings
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by freecocoa(f): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2011
She clearly isn't interested in you so let her be,btw what has canada got to do with anything?
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by Goldieluks: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2011
Boyloaf:

the girl u chased is nt available at d moment, pls dnt try again later!
Beync:

The number you are calling is switched off. pls call another line.
grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by bekay911(f): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2011
She isnt interested, dont u gerrit. Read d handwritings on d wall.
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by bekay911(f): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2011
EFCC1:

D subscriber u are dialing is having s3x with d other guy. . pls try again later grin

pls wat abt bed service. *Winks*
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by Agybabe(f): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
@poster forget the chick!
u don't expect a girl who has lived a better part of her life i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Canada with all that civilization and open eyes to date and fall i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ​L♥√ع with u, a home based 9ja kpako boy, ℓ☺ℓ ( п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ offence please).
Try γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ luck elsewhere jare! Abi u wan test foreign style? Lmao!
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by egbeman1: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2011
@Agybabe, u re correct sha,their life style isn't a good one.She thinks dat is her life,and she can do whatever she wants.I don't luv her cos she's a canadian citizen,but she's too pwetty.I wish i kud make her luv me.Though going to canada isn't a big deal for me.But one thing i noticed about her is dat she pretends a lot.She refused giving me her no initialy and she was still the same person dat gave me her phone cos i asked to see her pics.She even went inside and leaving the phone wit me.I think she's trying to be difficult,or canadian life done dey make the chick kolo.
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by mobf: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2011
The girl's not meant for you, and maybe you shouldn't confuse infatuatiuon with love 'cos it just may be the case here
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by egbeman1: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2011
@mobf,c'mon,it can be.Am too matured for dat,besides i aint a kid,am above 22 and done wit uni.I actualy know wat i want and feel for her.
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by mashnino(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2011
egbeman1:

I am seriously in luv wit a gul dat came from Canada for holiday,she below 20 and she quite trying to be difficult.I was able to get her like me and at least answer my calls,pings and sms and even hang out wit me after several difficult processes i went through.But she wasn't impressed after our 1st date,and she alwas tell me about guys she likes and all dat.She's even gone to see one of dem and she told me she was going despite she knew how much i luv her.Tho she was born and brought up in Canada. Pls you guys should advice me on wat to do,cos am too emotional and i luv her so much and am too emotional.Am confused at this point.Thanks

Rubbish, what if she was dating you and she decides to leave you, what you gonna do? fall into the 3rd mainland bridge?
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by mobf: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2011
egbeman1:

@mobf,c'mon,it can be.Am too matured for dat,besides i aint a kid,am above 22 and done wit uni.I actualy know wat i want and feel for her.
is that so?
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by egbeman1: 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
@mashnino,am only seeking an advice, and not insult.Could it be dat u're advicin me to fall in2 3rd mainland bridge?Wat u guys tells me here is wat i would do.If i had known wat to do,nobody would see this topic here.Pls i want meaning contributions or jokun kinda words dat are actualy making sense,like the kinda peeps dat replyed my post initialy.Thanks
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by slimyem: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2011
mashnino:

Rubbish, what if she was dating you and she decides to leave you,  what you gonna do? fall into the 3rd mainland bridge?
lmao
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by neyostica: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2011
Op goto your babalawo for love charm
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by egbeman1: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
Babalawo ke.Me no dey for dat one.How i wish Mrs.Chima is contributing.Pls were re u?!?
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by mashnino(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
egbeman1:

@mashnino,am only seeking an advice, and not insult.Could it be dat u're advicin me to fall in2 3rd mainland bridge?Wat u guys tells me here is wat i would do.If i had known wat to do,nobody would see this topic here.Pls i want meaning contributions or jokun kinda words dat are actualy making sense,like the kinda peeps dat replyed my post initialy.Thanks

May GOD help us oo, oga i will be waiting for a hrt break story from you then, but by dat time i wnt tell you to jump into the 3rd mainland bridge, you would gladly dive in
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by egbeman1: 12:39am On Dec 04, 2011
@Mashnino.Matter don finish.As i was expressing my feelings to her this nite on bbm,she didn't even allow me to finish before deleting me from her contact.Matter done finish.The words of the wise has come to pass.Tho depressing,but dat makes me a mahn.SHIKENA *lips sealed.
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by mobf: 1:05am On Dec 04, 2011
mashnino:

May GOD help us oo, oga i will be waiting for a hrt break story from you then, but by dat time i wnt tell you to jump into the 3rd mainland bridge, you would gladly dive in
Gbabe!
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 04, 2011
u see! Wen we give una advice for here, u pipo will nt take it! Na me be d first person wey comment for dis thread and i warn u nt to try d number again later BUT u went ahead to confess sh.it to her tru BBM and she don nak ur akpako heart! Ediot wey nor dey hear word!
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by egbeman1: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2011
Luv is blind na.Oyibo life done enter her head,dats y,as oyibo chics no send luv boys.How would a chick delete u cos u were expressing ur feelings to her.And am sure she hasn't heard the kinda words i was telling her from anybody.Nwaooo!
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by freecocoa(f): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2011
LWKMD boyloaf abeg make una leave me o.
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by 195(f): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2011
this guy is so desperate for canadian punny undecided
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by egbeman1: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2011
@190,if u go to Travel section and see wat peeps passes through becos they wana travel to Canada ehhh,u will even as me for her contact,cos she's a citizen.Apart from dat,she vewi pwetty n has gt dx sexy kinda voice and accent.I still luv her,and wish to have her back. *sad*
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by Ranoscky(m): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2011
^ Na Canadian citizenship dey worri u. Guy, bone dah one 1st, just hustle hard and try make money. If u geh money, no wier wey u no go fit enta.

190_@:

this guy is so desperate for canadian punny  undecided
Kinda.
Re: I Need A Serious Advice Pls. by 195(f): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2011
egbeman1:

@190,if u go to Travel section and see wat peeps passes through becos they wana travel to Canada ehhh,u will even as me for her contact,cos she's a citizen.Apart from dat,she vewi pwetty n has gt dx sexy kinda voice and accent.I still luv her,and wish to have her back. *sad*

Ranoscky:

^ Na Canadian citizenship dey worri u. Guy, bone dah one 1st, just hustle hard and try make money. If u geh money, no wier wey u no go fit enta.
Kinda.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chics N Silly Things / HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage / Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else And Got A Slap? Check In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.