Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? (2565 Views)

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 06, 2011
Emeka na 33 yrs old igbo business man for Chicago involved in importing and exporting.Yesterday he get into serious arguement with im black american wife and the quarrel come serious well well.In the process Emeka akata wife come vex and call am ugly black african monkey.Emeka come smile sheepishly just waka comot for sitting room enter im bedroom start to dey think about life while im black american wife resume watching her favourite programme on TV.If na u dem call like tht na wetin u go do? grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by lagcity(m): 2:25am On Dec 06, 2011
call her a baboon. the man needs to strike back and hurt her with words. if he tries to act civilised, that woman won't shut up.
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by MrResource(m): 2:29am On Dec 06, 2011
S.M.I.L.E
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by manny4life(m): 2:44am On Dec 06, 2011
Simple, Akata, Crack head. grin grin grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 06, 2011
Yea smile n pretend like nothing happened. But since this OP is just high on dog shit I gotta smh
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Ranoscky(m): 4:12am On Dec 06, 2011
It's like kettle calling pot black. What does she think makes her different from "ugly black african monkey" ? She must be the most beautiful APE, alive!
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 06, 2011
if she calls me an african monkey i will call her a chimp!
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Mynd44: 5:38am On Dec 06, 2011
I will smile and tell her a monkey has being nacking her all these days and what does that make her? Mrs Monkey?
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 06, 2011
something like that actually happened for real on an episode of cheaters!!  grin

Akata woman went HAM on a Naija man who was cheating on her. lol

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO1SRjlel4A?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

first thing i thought of was Mrs. Chima and Lefulefu  lipsrsealed grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by freecocoa(f): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2011
Lefool e no suppose vex you na cos na wetin you be,the only thing wey I no like be say she put "african"she for just call you monkey,simples.
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Lefu, your Oyibo call you monkey? Go mirror go check na. . . She lie? cheesy
Next time she call you monkey, tell am thank you ma! cheesy

Nonsense![/size]
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Lefu, your Oyibo call you monkey? Go mirror go check na. . . She lie? cheesy

Nonsense![/size]

grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by slimyem: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2011
lefu.instead of you to tell us your name is Emeka,you are here twisting the story, mtcheeeeeew
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Ranoscky(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

I will smile and tell her a monkey has being nacking her all these days and what does that make her? Mrs Monkey?
Hahahaha. . . . Exactly! grin

Foolish people.
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Kslib(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2011
@Op na your fault sef,why u go finish the banana wey dey fridge.Nxt tym she cals u an afrikan monkey,cal her a slave!
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Ruqaya(f): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2011
Call her Gorilla,bt if u really luk lyk monkey,do sth 2 ur appearance b4 an outsider says dat 2 u
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
If she call you african monkey then call her an american chimpanzee.
Simple
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

something like that actually happened for real on an episode of cheaters!!  grin

[flash=400,300]

No na Reality and Mrs Chima be dat grin grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

Nonsense![/size]

My oyibo girlfriend respect me wella and she no go ever use such a word towards me smiley
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
I will call her refurbished or adultrated monkey grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by MrsChima1(f): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

Nonsense![/size]

He is too embarrassed to say a saltine cracker called him a monkey so he changed it to Black American woman to save face. Glad you are smart to see through the bullshit. wink
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by MrsChima1(f): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

[flash=400,300]

No, the hell you didn't think of me! He is ugly, fat, and can't pronounce shit to save his life.

However, I was in tears when she kept imitating how he was talking and I passed it around to everybody on my side. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by zolzlolz(f): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

[flash=400,300]

"Why are you shaking your head you Nigerian s+upid bas+ard?"  shocked
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by 195(f): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2011
ROTFLMFAOOO!!

Damn that Nigerian dude was busted

U damn nigerian bastard

Its all lo va its all lova

that AA is mean

aww i pity her
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by zolzlolz(f): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
lefulefu:

Emeka na 33 yrs old igbo business man for Chicago involved in importing and exporting.Yesterday he get into serious arguement with im black american wife and the quarrel come serious well well.In the process Emeka akata wife come vex and call am ugly black african monkey.Emeka come smile sheepishly just waka comot for sitting room enter im bedroom start to dey think about life while im black american wife resume watching her favourite programme on TV.If na u dem call like tht na wetin u go do? grin
Well Lefulefu, I've got one for you. Call her King Kong and call the local zoo notifying them that an angry black woman is about to abduct a white woman and climb up the the empire state building.
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by MrsChima1(f): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

[flash=400,300]

Hell nawl! The second girl in the video was kissing and humping all on the mofo and got paid in some CHEETOS! I know time is hard but gotdamn!
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by MrCork17: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
A monkey? do you look like zolzlolz? grin grin
grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by cynthiafred67(f): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
thank God that she only called u a monkey, it could have been worst u knw?
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by zolzlolz(f): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

A monkey? do you look like zolzlolz? grin grin
grin

I know you were looking at me through the glass when you were being held at the police station for stealing that 2008 Range Rover Covertible. But what you were too dumbb to know was that you were that you were looking at a one way mirror. That means you were looking at a reflection of yourself. THE MONKEY YOU WERE LOOKING AT WAS YOU, TUPID!
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
LMAO@ chima!! i actually felt bad for the man. undecided She called him an 'ape' lipsrsealed
but then i did think of you and how hard you go on these guys on here
and i couldn't stop laughing!!

190_@:

ROTFLMFAOOO!!

Damn that Nigerian dude was busted

U damn nigerian bastard

Its all lo va its all lova

that AA is mean

aww i pity her

thats gonna be you in 5 years. lipsrsealed
not necessarily the cheating, but the pop belly and rolls! grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2011
lefulefu:

No na Reality and Mrs Chima be dat grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Beync(f): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2011
Lefuul so she dumped you shocked when are taking your finished self home you black monkey

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Western Women Who Come In Here Blaming Nigerian Men / I Impregnated Them Both Are 5 Months Pregnant Now All In The Same House / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.