Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! (1193 Views)

How To Make A Man Respect You / Married Ladies,most Problems You Face Were Created When You Were Younger / Why Do Guys Like Fair Ladies Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 08, 2011
Pls i need someone to tell me what makes man respect women most
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by seedord247(m): 4:46am On Dec 08, 2011
If she's independent and diligent.
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by tellwisdom: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2011
If she got big YANSH undecided undecided
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by Killz3(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2011
Men & women like people that respect themselves first! Respect is Reciprocal. If a lady wants respect, she has to earn it. Respect doesnt mean surrender. There has to be this aura about her personal convictions, and a personal confidence in upholding what she knows to be right. . . More like carving out a niche for her self, and sticking to it. I wont necessarily name qualities, as a lot of ladies display different qualities that makes different kinds of people respect them, differently. . .

Therefore, a lady that knows her qualities, upholds to them and sticks to them would earn the respect of any man or woman on earth!. . .
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by sugardaddy1(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2011
For me it's openness, like being able to say "I need some straffing" when you really do.
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by cynthiafred67(f): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2011
I wish I knew cry
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by Loveaflame(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2011
Sincerity, openness and being a great encourager.
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by iice(f): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2011
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by MrsChima1(f): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hmm.
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by kokoye(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
Just have his back . .all the way.
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by MrsChima1(f): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by 25omega(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
if she respects her self the right guy would respect her

of course a woman who respects her self would be a turn off in some societies or social circles but ultimately the right guy would appreciate it
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by bekay911(f): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2011
Wen a lady sets a standard for hersef n stick to it witout stooping too low
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by Goldieluks: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
Every man gots his own definition of the word 'respect' so each to their own.
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
I respect ladies who respect themselves cool cool
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by slimyem: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

Every man gots his own definition of the word 'respect' so each to their own.
right!!!
Re: What Makes Man Respect Ladies Most! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
@poster
there are no answers to your question because all men are not equal.
what works for some, wont for others.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty/wealth & Love: The Poor Love To Love, The Rich Love To Be Loved / So. . . Lately, I've Been Hearing Stuff Stuff About Yoruba Men Being Romantic. / She Took 10 Years Of My My Youth, Now I Want It BACK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.