Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Bursary! Governor Akpabio Must Hear This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursary! Governor Akpabio Must Hear This (1040 Views)

Private Nigerian Universities Better Than Public Ones, Ex-governor Akpabio Says / Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital / Godswill Akpabio Must Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bursary! Governor Akpabio Must Hear This by blog4all(m): 4:24am On Dec 09, 2011
I have just confided with Godswill Obot Akpabio, and below is the summary of our conversation;

Me; I understand you have paid bursary award to Akwa Ibom students in University of Abuja

GOA; You see this government has made giant strides with uncommon transformation. We've commissioned more than ten million projects in Akwa Ibom State. We have built roads. This bursary is another uncommon transformation that this administration has accomplished. This is why many schools and organisations have recognised my work with numerous awards.

ME: But sir, the Akwa Ibom students are angry because other states pay more than N10k per student

GOA: Attah did not pay bursary as much as I have paid, and did not make as many expensive roads as I have made.

ME: But Sir, you have more money than what Attah had; These students wants you to increase the amount to a minimum of N10k

GOA: Don't you know that I have 2 major impending cases in the court?; Do you want me to lose these cases just like that?

ME: How does the court cases relate to the payment of bursary, Sir?

GOA: Do you want me to use my teeth to manage the cases? Don't you know that what money cannot buy, more money can buy?

ME: What do you mean sir?

GOA: This contest is a do or die affair.

ME: I understand Sir, but when are you parking out from the hilltop mansion? , because this money will not buy you any justice this time around, By the Grace of God, you will lose in the courts. ( I took to my hill).

GOA: ?

Case close. The present funds is in reserve for something more important to GOA; the students should manage what they already received.

Read More @ blog4all-com..com

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! / Effect Of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai's Wicked Act / I Just Sent Truck Load Of Hate/bashing Comments On NL To UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.