Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Can Barca Survive Without Ronaldinho On The Ground? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Barca Survive Without Ronaldinho On The Ground? (955 Views)

See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Barca Survive Without Ronaldinho On The Ground? by Priscila(f): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2006
As I told you guys earlier, am a new comer in sports but am keen with all those matches of this season as I started with CAF. I ve watched 3/4 of those English and Spanish teams and I single out Barca. Just because I see as if R is the one giving other players morale in the pitch and doing 80% of the work. Good example I ve noticed Et'oo mostly is psyched up after Ronaldinho has scored and thats when he comes out wild and daring the opponents. He is such a good player Kudos E'too!. I noticed Barca does not have very good defence compared to that one of Makelele and Eboue but their morale is so high. I think with the World player around they feel at peace and at ease. Thats my own observation and anyone who has watched that team without Ronaldinho on the ground can educate me on pitch work.
Whats your own views about this?
Re: Can Barca Survive Without Ronaldinho On The Ground? by c0dec(m): 1:07am On Mar 14, 2006
well, they have messi. and yes their defence isn't grand but they got the best attack on the planet (besides juve) grin
Re: Can Barca Survive Without Ronaldinho On The Ground? by pie1ect(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Priscila
I don't necessarily subscribe to your school of thought. While Ronaldinho might still be a major influence on the team, the main danger-man for Barca currently is Lionel Messi. When he plays along with Eto'o and Ronaldinho, there seems to be no stopping Barca.

(1) (Reply)

Kaka,messi & Ronaldo[man U]:which Is Going Home With D World Best Player Award? / Filipe Scolari (chealsea New Coach) / Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.