Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng (5502 Views)

10 Ways To Improve Your Alexa Ranking / Why Alexa Ranking Is Useless / Ranking Algorithm Isn’t Perfect / My Alexa Ranking Is Now in 1st 200 NG- Thanks To The Ogbonge Seo Masters Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by dhtml5: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2011
worldbest:

Nawa o. This is funny. Why all the beefs. Even if alexa sucks at traffic analysis, the fact still remains that his site is growing. When he gets to number one position, he could move to Google Analytics and begin to conquer it. Besides, Alexa talk say na Vanguard and Nairaland get highest traffic for Naija. So if he decides to use alexa, its not your business. Jealousy no go kill una.

DHTML well done.
Thank you jare. No mind them, i go soon zoom pass all of them and then the adverts and everything go start to dey enter. I am like 30% done with my site, when i finish, you will see what i am talking about.

Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by dhtml5: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2011
Chisom212:

Your are not in the music game, so don't talk what you don't know. Search for my website name [Music (212) .com] on beemp3.com and see the result.
The search result u see would tell u that they don't host songs on their site. They tap songs from other sites that do not block hotlinking of their songs.

My site hosting plan is unlimited and some songs are in my domain, why many are in other domains. If any powerful music site host songs on their domain, the site would be slow and for other reasons. This other domains have special dedicated servers and files are deleted after 30 days, they also have powerful layers. Sites like mp3-skull do the same thing beemp3 does.
Hope i thought you something?
I appreciate your website seriously, dont mind my nonsense talk, just trying to piss you off since this board is very boring at the moment. . . .
I have downloaded a few nice songs from your site, and you have a better Page Rank than my site :: 2 - 1 actually wink
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Chisom212: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2011
Thanks for the appreciation and i appreciate yours too cos i have gotten info sometime ago from the site.

Your alexa is going down cos of the corny scripts you added and you are still adding more - Badt guy cool

I can do the same or even more but i don't have time for such,  What everybody wants is money oh.

You site is ranking on alexa because of this (1.)=> Alexa toolbar
Because of this too (2.)=> //load google ajax feed api (version 1)
It redirects feeds and ranks your page.
Like what you did here => http://.net/resources/theme/style3.php
=> @import url(http://.net/resources/theme//theme.css?v=1.0);

If you make use of what you have, you can get what you want.  Like talkofnaija is using fake Donjazzy page on Facebook to deceive people and drive traffic to their site!
Anyway i would have enlightened you on more tips you don't know, but i have data to download from a Guage. Oil tinx,  Take Care wink
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by dhtml5: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^Yeah all that and others too. All tips are appreciated please. Thank you very much for your appreciation. This board is getting too damned boring.
Are you sure i did not know those tips? Anyway, thanks all the same.

Your site has some technical bugs which i can help you to fix, they are minor bugs though. You can contact me on molenupa @ dot net
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 20, 2011
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by dhtml5: 6:37am On Dec 20, 2011
^^^Well, something to do with the spam bot i think. . .webmasters section that you cannot post codes?
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by GM008: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2011
What website can give a true value of a website & ratings?
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2011
^^^I wonder. . . try google analytics or sitemeter.com - i use all the above. But there is nothing wrong with alexa, it is a recognized thing used by investors.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by sweetpawn1: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2011
Funny!
If you guys want something to argue about, argue about how many pay checks that your sites have earned you!
Afterall, that's the point of reaching number one.
It avails one nothing if your rank is numero uno in the world and there's no cash to show for it undecided
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^^Thank you very much jare. You will be surprised that some people that dont even have a site sef dey argue, the thing tire me o.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Chisom212: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2011
sweet-pawn:

Funny!
If you guys want something to argue about, argue about how many pay checks that your sites have earned you!
Afterall, that's the point of reaching number one.
It avails one nothing if your rank is numero uno in the world and there's no cash to show for it undecided

Just wondering if i should call this one site or si? => code4me . tk NO OFFENCE lipsrsealed
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^^lol
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by sweetpawn1: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2011
Chisom212:

Just wondering if i should call this one site or si? => code4me . tk NO OFFENCE lipsrsealed

None taken my dear! grin

It does pay the bills so well that I don't even have to think of slapping google ads on the site. So its i guess its a "si" that can do what most "sites" cannot do- be google-ad independent , self sustaining and spin money at the same time! So I care less what you call it-so long as it keeps me strolling to the bank! wink

By the way Chisom, I love what you did with your site-really. You had an idea, zero web designing skills and a drive to achieve what you wanted to achieve. You have done what many professional web maters dream of! Creating a Google ad rich revenue making site! I compare you to the guy who made www.bigfish.com, the dating site! he, like you was a regular guy with zero programming/webdesign skills, who had an idea and made it via the internet!

When I think of successful Nigerian web- entrepreneur that are potential self made millionaires, I think of you along with a few others. You are a success story that has to be told to inspire many who want to defy the odds and succeed in life!

MUCH RESPECT! cool
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Chisom212: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2011
Wow! Am impressed smiley
Don't mind my comment on your site. You must be a good programmer and for someone to have site in this country without ads means you are rich!
How did you know i have zero web designing skill? lol Is true, am doing whatever comes to my mind.
If everything keeps going successfully, then the game has not started yet, cos the site would be @2 in July 2012.
I don't wanna talk bout Google ads, but i thank God! People like Suen and many should come first before me oh!
Thanks for the compliment and God bless.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
@dhtml good job but how did you achieve that? can you put me through step by step thanks.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2011
sweet-pawn:

None taken my dear! grin

It does pay the bills so well that I don't even have to think of slapping google ads on the site. So its i guess its a "si" that can do what most "sites" cannot do- be google-ad independent , self sustaining and spin money at the same time! So I care less what you call it-so long as it keeps me strolling to the bank! wink

By the way Chisom, I love what you did with your site-really. You had an idea, zero web designing skills and a drive to achieve what you wanted to achieve. You have done what many professional web maters dream of! Creating a Google ad rich revenue making site! I compare you to the guy who made www.bigfish.com, the dating site! he, like you was a regular guy with zero programming/webdesign skills, who had an idea and made it via the internet!

When I think of successful Nigerian web- entrepreneur that are potential self made millionaires, I think of you along with a few others. You are a success story that has to be told to inspire many who want to defy the odds and succeed in life!

MUCH RESPECT! cool
Caramba. Si actualizo means Yes en espanol. Anyway, i love your si, es muy fantastico. My site's main business is just kicking off, and by 2012, i will increase the traffick still and add the money-making stuffs one at a time, the NSE API is one of such - see www.nse..net - i just uploaded it.

Chisom212:

Wow! Am impressed smiley
Don't mind my comment on your site. You must be a good programmer and for someone to have site in this country without ads means you are rich!
How did you know i have zero web designing skill? lol Is true, am doing whatever comes to my mind.
If everything keeps going successfully, then the game has not started yet, cos the site would be @2 in July 2012.
I don't wanna talk bout Google ads, but i thank God! People like Suen and many should come first before me oh!
Thanks for the compliment and God bless.
Now now now, you guys should take it eazy iite, draws out a seat - oya, round 1. . . .fight!! *Buys pop corns*

babaearly:

@dhtml good job but how did you achieve that? can you put me through step by step thanks.
Learn some SEO stuffs, and look for people to visit your site. But alexa ratings goes beyond that like some people mentioned above. Good programming skills can help you get good ratings with alexa and also google analytics. Another thing some people also dont know is that there is a direct relationship between google adsense and alexa ratings.
Anyway, if you read my blog, you will see many google articles on how to improve your alexa ratings.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Chisom212: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2011
babaearly:

@dhtml  good job but how did you achieve that? can you put me through step by step thanks.
Do you really make N30k in 3 days U must be a joker tongue

@*dhtml Grab pop corn ni, U go soon chop ant.
When am ready for Alexa they 'll respect me.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^^who is making 30k in 3 days? E ja mi si o! By the time you are ready for alexa, i go don pass vanguard already. . .
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2011
Chisom212:

Do you really make N30k in 3 days U must be a joker tongue

lets avoid derailing the thread. Calling me a joker is unwarranted and to answer you Yes ive made N100k+ a week and i did it selling information online. I didnt just make it out of the blue but after months of trials. You'll be able to use the tools and learn how i did it if you click my sig and buy the product.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
It is okay to derail the thread, so far as we are talking sites, traffick and all that.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Chisom212: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2011
babaearly:

lets avoid derailing the thread. Calling me a joker is unwarranted and to answer you Yes ive made N100k+ a week and i did it selling information online. I didnt just make it out of the blue but after months of trials. You'll be able to use the tools and learn how i did it if you click my sig and buy the product.

Still Joking tongue

*dhtml:

It is okay to derail the thread, so far as we are talking sites, traffick and all that.

Keep going down, but what matters in this country is MONEY.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2011
Believe it or not, my income is increasing as my alexa keeps going down because traffick is increasing on my site.
My site has services it offers in case you can't see it, and more services are coming up still.
The next service I will add to my site will crash my alexa and increase traffick very very effectively and undispuitably, in fact more than every other stuff I have on the site.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 29, 2011
Compliments of the seasons guys. I was at the beach yesterday, hope you guys had fun eh?
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Chisom212: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2011
Dectected! Many Programming Tricks On That Site.
Your even calling up Nairaland script!

Example => http://.net/nairaland/nigeria/board-30.0.html

Calling script.

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="https://www.nairaland.com/Themes/Optimal/images/script.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!--
var smf_theme_url = "https://www.nairaland.com/Themes/Optimal";
var smf_images_url = "https://www.nairaland.com/Themes/default/images";
// --></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://www.nairaland.com/Themes/Optimal/images/style.css" />
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2011
Ave u seen the www.nse..net - there are many many programming stunts and tricks on my site. Many you cannot even see with naked eyes.
The current alexa is 204NG at the moment.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2011
I am begining to have a good number of indian visitors that seem to appreciate my site too. I have already started learning hindu though, now i need to find my Jaan. . .
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by richkids1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
@*dhtml one thing I just want to tell you here is that, I didn't say basically alexa toolbar is the only factor that can improve your rank, but it is mandatory for you to have it as a webmaster and to help your site increases its rank. Go to Alexa page and read about this so that you can understand the criteria the Alexa team use in ranking sites. The secret behind your blog increasing every day on Alexa isn't becuase you're a good guy or a geek but because you're getting webmasters' traffic - what I mean by this is that, when webmasters who have Alexa toolbar installed on their PC's visits your site - it will surely affect your site rank.

So, don't think you no book pass me ---we go school and pass exam,
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^Ah i see, so my site traffick is reducing but the alexa toolbar is clicking my site and making my adsense income go up and all that? great, maybe i should plaster more alexa toolbars to my site then.

That is great, so once i add more toolbars, i will get to number 1, and my site is full of nonsense junks too. . . .
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^Ah i see, so my site traffick is reducing but the alexa toolbar is clicking my site and making my adsense income go up and all that? great, maybe i should plaster more alexa toolbars to my site then.

That is great, so once i add more toolbars, i will get to number 1, and my site is full of nonsense junks too. . . .

richkids1:

@*dhtml one thing I just want to tell you here is that, I didn't say basically alexa toolbar is the only factor that can improve your rank, but it is mandatory for you to have it as a webmaster and to help your site increases its rank. Go to Alexa page and read about this so that you can understand the criteria the Alexa team use in ranking sites. The secret behind [b]your blog increasing every day on Alexa isn't becuase you're a good guy or a geek but because you're getting webmasters' traffic - what I mean by this is that, when webmasters who have Alexa toolbar installed on their PC's visits your site - it will surely affect your site rank.
So, don't think you no book pass me ---we go school and pass exam, [/b]
I see, so you at least agree that the entire www..net is a blog, that is very good, thanks for the compliment.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by richkids1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
You're misunderstanding me, so, do as you wish, Thank God I didn't take this personal,
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
I have read all the alexa documentations from the start, and i am aware that alexa uses 3 month traffick and all that. . . .and everything is clearly documented on alexa in contemporary english. I was just pulling your legz.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Chisom212: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ehh ehh. My pop corn don finish, so make i talk.

richkids1:

So, don't think you no book pass me ---we go school and pass exam,

Thanks for that last comment, cos some ppl pass exam and 4 dia mind they go school.

*dhtml:

At least 2 Euro per day i guess! Don't comment rubbish oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Design A Php Login Page / The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? / I Love Nairaland.....my Testimony!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.