Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerian Elites Are So Greedy And Selfish. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Elites Are So Greedy And Selfish. (816 Views)

“The Elites Are Nigeria’s Problems” Jonathan Cries Out / Nigerians Are Greedy And Selfish - Gov Sule Lamido / Ojukwu Was Unbelievably Selfish, Greedy, And Self-centered--- Chief Uwechue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Elites Are So Greedy And Selfish. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2011
It's a shame some people can afford to pay #750,000 (about $5,000 US) ticket money for shows in this same country where a lot of people live in poverty. I think our elites are simply selfish, greedy and irresponsible.
I found it difficult to understand when i hear jingles on radio Advertising shows with ticket for takes selling that much and i look around and see so much poverty. Then i become really pessimistic about our national development.
The gap between the rich and the poor is so unbelievable. It's injustice to have a few benefit so much from oil as marketers, e.t.c while other languish in poverty.
What a shame!
Re: Nigerian Elites Are So Greedy And Selfish. by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
Why is it a shame?? I mean Why do we like to demonize the 'elites' when it reality, the Nigerian people live and ENCOURAGE their actions more than anyone else does? Isn't the big shame here on the poor who continue to elevate the many thieves we have in society to god status while the thieves continue to wine and dine on money they have stolen from the same poor? I mean snap out of this delusion that they are the problem.
Re: Nigerian Elites Are So Greedy And Selfish. by Lasinoh: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2011
God bless America. . . my home sweet home.
Still discussing 'primitive' issues in 2012 almost? grin
God forbid!

(1) (Reply)

Is God Tired Of Nigeria? / Strike: Nigerians Mass To The Market To 'stock-pile' Food Ahead Of Monday: Pix's / Protest At Falomo Turns Into Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.