Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion (2179 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Some Rugged Gurls Location On Nairaland;D / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2011
I was chilling in one of the clubs on the Island last weekend, the i saw my cousin whose marriage was only 2 weeks old chilling at the bar side in the club. I was like wow  shocked what are you doing here bruv, he asked me to pick any babe of my choice that he was gonna pay for it. I was like nopeee i have a GF and i ain't into shits like this.

In front of the babes he was like Catch your Fuuuuuuuuun Bruv, No one is gonna marry them anyway.  undecided

Would no one actually marry them? I feel that they can always switch locations and get the husband of their dreams,
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by r231(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2011
your cousin is a dog undecided
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Goldieluks: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2011
They all have their personal and different priorities to marriage. Some of them might want to get married in the future,while some of them have made up their mind never to get married. So it all depends really, and not every girl you see in the club or on the street is tuned to the idea of marriage.
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2011
Your cousin is a clueless dog(I'm not sorry for that)

Most of those girls even end up marrying very nice rich guys.
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2011
r231:

your cousin is a dog undecided
And that makes you what? He's got his opinion and priorities. His wife ain't complaining  undecided
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Your cousin is a clueless dog(I'm not sorry for that)

Most of those girls even end up marrying very nice rich guys.
Are you one of those gurls i met there, I think you are the one i negotiated with? How could you have charged me 4,500 grin (Am sorry to say that)
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

Are you one of those gurls i met there, I think you are the one i negotiated with? How could you have charged me 4,500 grin (Am sorry to say that)
Nah I don't do club runs that's beneath me, 4,500 can that even buy a bottle of good wine? Man you are cheap.
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by neyostica: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

Bros you be mumu for payin 4500 to cocoa, its free dummy
@topic those gals do jazz, so dey always get married
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by slimyem: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2011
you'd be surprised some of those runs and club girls as you call them get the best(society standards) of husbands.
Makes me wonder what men actually want as against all the usual decent and homely they go around claiming to want. undecided undecided
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

you'd be surprised some of those runs and club girls as you call them get the best(society standards) of husbands.
Makes me wonder what men actually want as against all the usual decent and homely they go around claiming to want. undecided undecided

Most of these girls use jazz to trap men to marry.
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by neyostica: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2011
BlueBarbie:

Most of these girls use jazz to trap men to marry.
Na only you know whatsup, u dey jazz too
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by freecocoa(f): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2011
neyostica:

Bros you be mumu for payin 4500 to cocoa, its free dummy

Okay,I see you are so in dire need of attention from me, its driving you bonkers and if I don't give you a fix soon you'll end up dead,now cos I'm far too kind,I'll oblige you.
Look at you this lowlife of a nitwit,you pay #100 to get laid by those dirty public toilet,you call girls in your area, that's why the larger part of your tiny brain is infected with filth and STDs from the smelling toilets they call Womanliness,well I don't blame you though cos your sisters who are also in the public toilet biz have never been paid #1000 let alone 4.5k, why won't that amount seem like a jackpot to you? you think everybody comes from a family like yours where punny sharing is the order of the day?I've told you to go and kill yourself cos its too obvious your life is miserable and its really agonizing for you from your posts,please just end the pain by using the location on my homeboy's location and like he'll say,head first. Disgusting rat of the lowest specie like you.
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by neyostica: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2011
^^^^Lmao
I must have hit a nerve
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by r231(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

And that makes you what? He's got his opinion and priorities. His wife ain't complaining  undecided

Thank you sir
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by mashnino(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

See dis one, smh
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by slimyem: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2011
^^wetin do you?
Why you dey shake lice comot for you head?
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2011
neyostica:

Na only you know whatsup, u dey jazz too

Jazz for wat? when guys are everywhere. Duh?
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Dyt(f): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2011
u sure ur cousin didnt pick his wife frm dere?
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by freecocoa(f): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
neyostica:

^^^^lmao.
I must have hit a nerve
I just gave you a fix of what keeps you going,at least you are laughing like junkies do when they get high like you just did,that's a proof that I know what I'm saying\typing.
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Okay,I see you are so in dire need of attention from me, its driving you bonkers and if I don't give you a fix soon you'll end up dead,now cos I'm far too kind,I'll oblige you.
 Look at you this lowlife of a nitwit,you pay #100 to get laid by those dirty public toilet,you call girls in your area, that's why the larger part of your tiny brain is infected with filth and STDs from the smelling toilets they call bleep,well I don't blame you though cos your sisters who are also in the public toilet biz have never been paid #1000 let alone 4.5k, why won't that amount seem like a jackpot to you? you think everybody comes from a family like yours where punny sharing is the order of the day?I've told you to go and kill yourself cos its too obvious your life is miserable and its really agonizing for you from your posts,please just end the pain by using the location on my homeboy's location and like he'll say,head first. Disgusting rat of the lowest specie like you.
Na so you vex reach? Lol am sure the guy didn't take it this serious  grin

Dyt:

u sure your cousin didnt pick his wife frm dere?
He wouldn't marry anyone from you guyz click, Tot that i already stated that in the post. "No one is gonna marry them anyway"  undecided
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by mashnino(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

^^wetin do you?
Why you dey shake lice comot for you head?

you can run ya mouth abi?
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Dyt(f): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
He wldnt tell u d truth youngman
wen next u c him
ask him ask his wife abt er past n u ll b amazed u wont tell u abt it anymore
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by LesbianBoy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ijogzk, madam, Most club girls do demon when trying to marray nigeria mens!
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Kslib(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
kutuman buro uban nan!
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
LesbianBoy:

I would count this as a joke ryt?  grin
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by mashnino(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Guy u no finish skool ne?
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
mashnino:

Guy u no finish skool ne?
I no finish oooh am a MBA drop out, but when you go start Secondary skool? grin
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by mashnino(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

I no finish oooh am a MBA drop out, but when you go start Secondary skool? grin

person wey i ask question never even ansa sef, u don carry ya head block road, olodo, pass front abeg

@lesbianboy you finish skool or u no finish skool?
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Okijajuju1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
Your cousin is a man-whor'e.

A dirty dog.

A filthy swine.

Now I say this not because his opinion about those hussies was wrong, but because only two weeks into a marriage and he is out chasing ashies!! He must indeed be a pig.

Na ehn typr dey give decent guys like us bad name.

Make ehn go put ehn blokus for goat yansh.

If them free am, ehn go give ehn house girl belle.

I pray say make ehn no catch AIDS!

angry
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Nautillus(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2011
Some will definitely escape and get married, (the lord works in misterious ways),
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Pricelesss(f): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
kkk grin
Re: Club & Run's Gurls: My Cousin's Opinion by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
Pricelesss:

kkk grin
You miss road? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? / Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? / Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.