Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? (7650 Views)

What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? / Ladies Do You Want To Be Hot In Bed----read This!!! / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Ozegbe(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2011
I frequently hear this "she's hot" wat does it mean.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by r231(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2011
means she is on FIRE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by neyostica: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2011
Means she's goin gaga
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Dyt(f): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2011
check out ROKIATU n HOTIE TIMAs pix
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Goldieluks: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2011
undecided
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by freecocoa(f): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2011
Next time you hear that about a girl,walk up to her and feel her body temperature,your answer may just lie there.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by MrCork17: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2011
Ozegbe:

Ok bro. for example, women think am Hot. It has nothin to do with my good looks but with my total package: 17 inches, I hope this clarifies it wink
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by slimyem: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2011
depends.what's hot to one might not be hot to the other
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Odunnu: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2011
Means she's got it all. The brains, the attitude, the beauty.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by slimyem: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2011
^^brains and attitude no join hot jwo.
The word 'hot' is strictly a round-up of physicals. grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Odunnu: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
You own definition abi? Na my own I give tongue
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by yme1(f): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
It means she is endowed and gat what it takes to make a guy stare
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Nautillus(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
*in the eyes of the beholder**, it means the female has mad crazzy sexx appeal. grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
She has Fever! grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by mashnino(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Ok bro. for example, women think am Hot. It has nothin to do with my good looks but with my total package: 17 inches, I hope this clarifies it wink

sexkillz:

She has Fever! grin

lmao, badt guys
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Kslib(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
Caused by high temperatures,or unnecessary trecking!
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by mashnino(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
Kslib:

Caused by high temperatures,or unnecessary trecking!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Ozegbe(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
I think am getting a hint from odunno comment
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Princek12(m): 4:17am On Dec 13, 2011
It means she scatter
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 13, 2011
E mean say the girl brain dey emit hot fumes like lady gaga the american craze woman grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Mynd44: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2011
It means she dey burn fire
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by cynthiafred67(f): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
y me:

It means she is endowed and gat what it takes to make a guy stare
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

R.O.F grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by 25omega(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
slimyem:

depends.what's hot to one might not be hot to the other
slimyem:

^^brains and attitude no join hot jwo.
The word 'hot' is strictly a round-up of physicals. grin grin
^^ strongly agree

hot is physical and nothing else. Imagine a woman walks in a bar and by looking at her you immediately think of all the nasty stuff you want to do to her. That woman is hot to you. the next guy sitting next to you might not feel the same way undecided
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by coogar: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ozegbe:

when her temperature is near 40 degrees centigrade.
symptoms of malaria, headache, chicken pox, influenza, ovulation, etc.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by Rufai676(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
hmmm, what does that mean, is the guy after me or the girl, if its the girl NO BAD but me i swear to God i will cut his troat
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? by tashanja(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
@ OP:
When you see a girl who is hot, im body go dey hungry you and go dey communicate with your own dey say, 'I am ripe,I go sweet, come chop; I am ripe, I go sweet, come chop!' tongue cheesy

Unfortunately, that's also usually the beginning of much wahala for most guys, as not many go get de chance to quench that hunger. cry

(1) (Reply)

Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos / Body Transformations Of A Nairalander / Do You Believe This Is A 50 Year Old Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.