Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (31374 Views)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

U still remain a hypocrite u can't justify dat Don,listen newbie me and jackie ger history na me personally hin no like no b thread.I rada u don't get involved if u like mikuz thread stay dia make I dey my own bus lane.its ten ova ten chikena I promise to come  ginja dia wiv Bado flav

Mikuz u still mad @ me honet kiss

Lecturer dey hyperventilate mu he he he, guy u wowor personify omo my niece see pics begin vomit say u b ayamaa lwwwkmmmd
you and who get history?
No make people think say you be my friend.

E be like say dem install Deep-Freeze for ya brain?

Nonsense and childish girl. Small time you go begin blame TB Joshua why man no dey last for ya side. Bua ha ha ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha. tongue
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
Oloshi no b u open thread baby am sorry dey beg, oya go edit am Bolo

Ur type never reach Tozo, till today lie say no b everyday u dey beg me for yim .Try and see ur conversation no future here life bascarddddd, u no like me and I no gbadun u now vamooose
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
@ID YA THREAD HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED ALREADY SO KIP FYTIN D LOST WAR WITH YA BOW N ARROW, NOW TO OFFICIALL LOCK IT,

[size=14pt]I HEREBY NULLIFY I MEAN CONTAMINATE I MEAN DISQUALIFY I MEAN ERADICATE I MEAN UNFOLLOW  I MEAN EXITS I MEAN BANISH I MEAN SEND ON EXILE  D THREAD FOR [color=Black]BADBELLEISM WHICH IS A CRIME UNDA CONSTITUTION ON JOKE SECTION, TANK U N LET D GRACE B SHARED , EVERYONE GOES HOME, DAT ONE CONCERN D POSTER, shes JUST LOOKING FOR COMMENTS [/color][/size]
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
Jackpot
I dont like your font. .please change dis
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
Don u gat jokes kmao l hia u
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by MrBones2(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
**looks around**nice and new off topic i guess.

I propose make we have 30days fasting and praying so that this one no go be like jack's own grin cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
Don't compare me wiv zoolanders my last was missed and his had pips asking for obituary.D dude no understand sey gra gra no dey help hin situation, if only he noticed dat peeps disliked his thread bcus of mine.He complained and moaned like a pregnant binchh over my spa den wen powers got to him he couldn't get people going smh.Ask d dude y half jokes section members shift base go romance Elguapo sef tire enter Educational section go learn Yoruba loool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
SMH
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
*clears throat**i don come** undecided undecided undecided
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
Kai my bodyguard has arrived wey ur uniform, go bck home and get dressed properly for work angry angry angry smiley
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
**looks around $ sees EL-Guapo wearing agbada on top of jean trousers**Asks her question:Is dis ur security?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
thread dead from onset. I laugh in Ijaw styleee cheesy cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
Bright, how far jor? cheesy cheesy

you sure say this thing no be stripping joint?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
bright007:

**looks around $ sees EL-Guapo wearing agbada on top of jean trousers**Asks her ? question:Is dis your security?
loool nope he's my Chef, oya go house go dress come bck nau grin angry

Trying so hard to form team lmaooo,kai dis guy go drink donkey piss last last
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
**errrrr, actually, em, em, I actually need a tight place to fix my joystick**I know u would help me with that**
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
Jackpot is offering to help u wankkkkk ,brite stop bin rude its uncalled 4
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
bright007:

**errrrr, actually, em, em, I actually need a tight place to fix my joystick**I know u would help me with that**
into that Idowu-obo's bushy red arse?

Lmao!!!

Bright dear, you wan waste your academic spermz into her un-schooled pussssy GP Tank? cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROTFLMAO!!! cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
**eerrrr**errr*Jackpot , **do u mean that dat place is tank?Dat means using my head instead of my joystick* grin grin grin*
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Jackpot is offering to help u wankkkkk ,brite stop bin rude its uncalled 4
oops, Red Arse is crying now! Somebody get her handkerchiefs!

When you were attacking him it's called for, bah?

You thought you can seduce him with sweet sweet talks, bah?

You failed woefully!

Open your red arse lemme tap some electricity! ROTFLMAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2011
Kai grandpa is at it again wiv old stale yarn. Red arse is so last year its violet now, wow u reaching for support tinkin it would get me worked up buhahhhhA ,let us all laff @ red arse yes my ass is redd hahhhaha.WTF wait black gal wiv red yannsh kai grandpa j don crazeee oooo heeheehehe hoohoo ho lawd help he wants to stab himself ova threAd hahhhahahahahha

Bright do u enjoy ganging up I pity u ,from last year u still dey bleed is jackpot ur lord stop kissing arseee
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 12:06am On Dec 13, 2011
bright007:

**eerrrr**errr*Jackpot , **do u mean that dat place is � tank?Dat means using my head instead of my joystick* grin grin grin*

before nko?
The thing fit swallow person head sef

her Red Arse suppose get traffic lights sef because she has used it to send small small boys and Sugar Daddys to their graves! cheesy

But now, it has only one traffic light: the Green Signal. And you know what that means: ENTER ENTER ENTER!!! cheesy grin

ROTFLMAO!!! cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2011
mikuz:

id,
na dickkkkkk i wan feed you with,
make we enter the bathing room.
Its just by the left,over there!

*whispers in low tones to mikuz*
my dear, remember you're the only son oh wink lipsrsealed

you come forget say Idowu-obo's arse na GP Tank?  grin grin grin

the thing fit swallow 25 gallons of thick acrobatic s.perms!!! cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 5:12am On Dec 13, 2011
Mr.Bones:

**looks around**nice and new off topic i guess.

I propose make we have 30days fasting and praying so that this one no go be like jack's own grin cheesy

grin grin grin

How many years him own offtopic chat thread last sef?

The thing come tire me grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by mikuz(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2011
jack you get mouth.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 6:50am On Dec 13, 2011
hmmn , Badosky la wa o grin u get sharp mouth
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2011
@Dani:Is dat all u got to say?I want u to know dat you will be remembered by wat you did $ not wat you said.Remember ur judgement last year.You closed down Jacjpot's thread because idowu d first to open an offtopic.Now you are feigning ignorance,abi?m watching oooo.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2011
Av u visited the complaint thread??
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2011
m I to answer dat question?Simply tell everybody we should have two offtopic thread running at same time? angry angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2011
Just relax your ibo-made nerves,
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by mikuz(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2011
*watching from the sidelines*
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2011
Errrr, em, by way,Is this place SPA/BAR/MOTEL/HOTEL/BROTHEL or what?let's knowwWww oooooo.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2011
All join, brite aw far? Aw dat ya apolo'ed albino babe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins / 20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.