Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (31360 Views)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2011
U're welcome girlfriend.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
I want guguru, groudnut and zobo. angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
ARareGem:

Hi, pretty, dat sums up to N30 naira, neva mind I'ld pay for that grin grin , should they add pure water?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
Nah, they should add an ipad, Rolex watches, Da Vinci bags, Jimmy Cho shoes, designer pearl necklaces. Plus I've been owing ID just $200. Thanks for clearing my bills, sweets. tongue
Dani, how body na? How's Christmas goin' to be?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by mikuz(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2011
idowuogbo!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2011
angelkate:

goes to id rescue now do you want me to let the heffer lose or catch the heffer grin grin grin
Looool no u meant to hold me bck cus ama about to run up on dat damn heffer, hold me bck gal hold meeeee! angry angry cheesy cool

ARareGem:

Eeeemh dis not a confectionery store,am I clear angry undecided undecided
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
dani1luv:

Id this dayz the goat piss wey you dey drink dey really affect you ransacked monumentus capsus located behind the brain grin grin which lollipop shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If not for the 1 cup of palmwine you buy me yesterday, ehn ah for dun slap you. . . .ewu grin grin How your wife nah grin cheesy

**Whispering to Dani** O boi U know What? i stole ya Palle Kerosine Balance Pay For the Drink! grin grin

My Wife DeY -- Come why u dey Inquire about Her Sef? The Last time u paid a Visit we had a Boi that took yo head's Shape! angry angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2011
ID!!! angry
I dey vex with you! angry angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2011
DarllllLlllllinggggg werin I do now cry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2011
angry angry
Dey don thief my bicycle (again) for front of your lounge!

Haba! You nor get security for your premises? sad
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
Efe, I'm sorry for your loss. You should try to contact our Nairaland Detective Yinka to see if it can be traced. sad
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
Where's my ID sef? Your eye scarce these days o. . .
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
^^ true talk my sister - but I never pay our detective finish for her services last time jor.
Anyway, how've you been girl? It has tey, tey since I see your eye sef! kiss
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by tanimz(f): 5:07am On Dec 24, 2011
Hello people!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2011
@Tanimz: How ya doing girl? Take a seat. @Efe: I'm good. I've been busy so I just pop into NL sometimes. And how'bout u?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Pharoh: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2011
Sophizzy:

@Tanimz: How ya doing girl? Take a seat. @Pharoh: I'm good. I've been busy so I just pop into NL sometimes. And how'bout u?

I am doing good too, i also do pop up once in a while but should be around more often in the new year. So whats up for the xmas and new year celebration?  grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2011
*Enters Lounge, looks about, no customers yet.Walks 2 d music player, brings out CD from bag. Removes Ice Prince's CD.*
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2011
*Stops d song playing, 'Superstar' by Ice Prince. Removes CD. Plays her CD, increases volume, listens.* Akanchawa eh eh!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2011
@Pharoh: Lol. Hope u don't mind d music?As 4 d Xmas, nothin is happening in my side o! You want to take me out tomorrow?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2011
How'dy y'all! How are you enjoying Christmas Eve?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by mikuz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2011
stewdio u don start again?
If i talk my own now you go rush call emergency townhall meeting; dey complain say i dey plan to kill you if dani proclaim you the winner!
Shey una see as stewdio dey find my trouble una no wan talk abi?
When police go declare am missing,make nobody talk to me o!!
I don talk my own!!!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2011
Guy, what happened?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bunmioguns(m): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2011
*Enter the lounge and rush back *
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas everyone!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2011
bunmioguns:

*Enter the lounge and rush back *

come bck hia wey my christmas chicken , awun oshi angry angry angry angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
My Waffi sister, Merry Christmas. smiley

ID, what's good? smiley
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
^Areaaa merri oo , u b beliv say na today dem born our chineke boi grin grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
Nah, but it's the remembrance that counts. wink
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2011
^i feel u na tot sure pass, u don soak poundo yam for soup today cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2011
No, nah correct Banga soup and Eba na im I dismantle. grin
But I sure say you don wack too?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2011
^Correct dats y i gbadun you o , u no dey form macaroni.

Nne i don dissolve mutiples today , u wan see as i off bra dey sumo tins d sweat for my body sef pass tsunami grin grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2011
Lol. ID, you nor go kill person with laugh. Girl, chat later. Good night. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23)

Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins / 20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.