Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,621 members, 7,847,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section - Jokes Etc (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (31446 Views)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2011
^juru is wen you kirikata forgetting u get papa, which can also lead to jirating without remembering the ratings at which your back may begin loose its star quality.Madam did i involve you enough abi make i dey flow dey go grin grin grin

DONkollione:

@bado na must to throw bash for hia oo ,

This one ya waste dey pain u , grin grin̶̲̥̅̊
Pele Oo, Take sugercane morning aftanoon and nyt with salt water d pain go reduce grin grin
Oh boi na d DJ cus all dis pain o, he knows my iru bad so na most my juruing go tight.

Anyways u wicked ooo na me u prescribe nonsense for abi.

So i dey vex u reach like dis ni shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2011
Dear Nairaland friends, I wish y'all a blessed new year.  smiley
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2012
El Guapo:

I Come In Piss Peace Mehn grin grin grin
If you piss piss whenever you're pissed, you sef as a one-time pisser wouldn't be pissed seeing a pissee pissing piss when pissed~ grin grin

Happy New Year Jokers!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by HamidO1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2012
Happy new year guyz,
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^ Same to you! How've you been?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by HamidO1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^ Hey ma'am I'm good o. Laying my hands on so many things this days all in the bid to take care of you grin grin

How are you?? It has teyed gan, I'm pretty sure I need to make up for lost time huh?

No worry, I go carry you go iya basira side to chop anything you want. She dey sell everything, both local and continental dishes!!

I sha know I'll catch you online one of this days wink wink
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chibaby5(f): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
Ok see you later alligator grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by freecocoa(f): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
So na here all of una park,una well done sha.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
^how u nagivate reach hia sef shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by freecocoa(f): 5:59am On Jan 03, 2012
^
I dey come this side too na,I just rarely reply or post here.How you dey?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2012
*Happy subsidy removal**
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2012
ID! Stop to dey show me pant anytime i come here -- Am married to Efemena Er Yink. . a No! I mean Yes -- God i cant recall who i even married  grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2012
Now that confirms it! - you desperately need some serious help! and quickly too!! grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2012
My lawyer haven't been doin' a Good Job -- He should be reviewing my Marriage Certificate every week to me grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2012
Lol! You mean your shrink should be reviewing your case daily?? tongue
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2012
**I need to fix my joystick somewhere $ its very urgent**
Can anybody help?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
freecocoa:

^
I dey come this side too na,I just rarely reply or post here.How you dey?
ooooohh i c,so now u don mount ur cctv here abi grin

@elguapo
Efe has taken d words out of my mouth, guy u don dey get brain-touch o cheesy cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bunmioguns(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
Compliment of the season to you all and happy fuel subsidy removal
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2012
bunmioguns:

Compliment of the season to you all and happy fuel subsidy removal

Man, keep your wishes to your self. angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2012
*just drove into motel/brothel in ma escalade.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Lol! You mean your shrink should be reviewing your case daily?? tongue

Idowuogbo:

@elguapo
Efe has taken d words out of my mouth, guy u don dey get brain-touch o cheesy cheesy

U see the Ladies are Enjoying the chat with Madrid's Finest! Plz Rubies guess its time we go for a commercial -- See You in 5mins grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2012
^Dude u meant Madrid's most famous vigilante,well I guess its time we gave you an interview.Efe are u in on dis ?,we need a hgh profile security guard for this lounge.

Elguapo u got ur interview see you 2moro 9am sharp. tongue
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by izuch(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2012
Is dat supposed 2 be a joke? Bloodclat me no see wata fonny there
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
^and who is dis bomboclart,pussyyclart,fannyclart,razzclart talking to 2.U bex shut ur bombo b4 mi run ur momarasss. angry angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 6:03am On Jan 05, 2012
izuch:

Is dat supposed 2 be a joke? Bloodclat me no see wata fonny here

my dear, thank you oh. In her words, they're running jokes. The whole place looks like Tower of Babylon setting with people going multi-lingual and getting 'confusioned'. . .bla bla bla bla bla. undecided

May Jah help us get the strength and courage to fill up this brothel thread! shocked
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Dude u meant Madrid's most famous vigilante,well I guess its time we gave you an interview.Efe are u in on dis ?,we need a hgh profile security guard for this lounge.

Elguapo u got your interview see you 2moro 9am sharp. tongue

Pls Ms Reporter come without Panties -- Dunno when my Master would go stiff cool cool cool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2012
Happy New Year angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^ No need xplaining the Frown MOD -- U cant possibly Xpect a 5 Yrs Running HIV to decamp frm Ya body System on 31st nite of DEC 2011 grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
Sorry?? Come again please undecided undecided
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Pharoh: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^

Shuo . . . . shey them never ban homosexuals for nigeria so . . . which one be come again? grin grin

Abeg ooo . . . . make una suffery before efcc come close the brothel oo . . . .El Guapo and dani abeg make una take this una . .come here and there . . . go hide for corner ooo. cheesy grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2012
^lmaoooo don't mind danny he and el always play dat "my prickkk big pass ur own" game in dier face me I face u aparto,pardon dem for forgetting dey online where the world is watching their shenanigans.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2012
Pharoh:

^^

Shuo . . . . shey them never ban homosexuals for nigeria so . . . which one be come again? grin grin

Abeg ooo . . . . make una suffery before efcc come close the brothel oo . . . .El Guapo and dani abeg make una take this una . .come here and there . . . go hide for corner ooo. cheesy grin
For your left mind now you talk something wey funny and some k-legged albino housewife above me dey

help you laff. .mstcheew, ah nor dey good mood jor. . . .buy me palmi first

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23)

20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures / Questions Google Cannot Answer / Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.