Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Martyrs And Messiahs Association Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Martyrs And Messiahs Association Of Nigeria (1336 Views)

Of Tyrants, Martyrs And Heroes (part 1) By Fani Kayode / Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos / Civil Society March In Memory Of Fuel Protest Martyrs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Martyrs And Messiahs Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 12, 2006
I also want to die for Nigeria

I hereby forward my application to the 'Martyrs and Messiahs Association of Nigeria' to be considered for the 'honor' of laying down my life for Nigeria.
I humbly pledge the motto of a 'patriot', "everything I will do from henceforth is to protect Nigeria’s interest and if that will cost me my life, so be it."

I want the benefits of dying for Nigeria. I want to sit in Aso Rock forever, i want to be in a position to increase the pump price of petrol three times a year. I want to be able to acquire a private jet and travel to at least 50 countries a year all expenses paid for the cause of our dear country Nigeria.
I want 20 National honors, 72 Chieftaincy titles and 5 honorary degrees. I want a large farm that makes $250,000 a day in profits. I want a Presidential library for my great grandchildren after me.

I demand a fat salary on the condition that it be reviewed upward once every 3 months. I want to be AU chairman before i die and i must be allowed to excercise absolute control over all federal resources, Senate, house of Representatives and all Governors. I must be allowed to amend the constitution when it suits my fancy. The people must have no say over what i do and they must see me as their messiah. I reserve the right to sell public property when and to whomever i please.

Lastly, the right to impeach me must be repealed from the constitution in order for me to carry out this painful task.

for those interested, please apply within! Vacancies Limited!!!

Visit the Isi Ewu joint for more "Babacratic" innuendos.
Re: The Martyrs And Messiahs Association Of Nigeria by Seun(m): 2:14am On Mar 12, 2006

(1) (Reply)

Jailed For Drinking In Minna / Obj. & Atiku Feud Latest! / Aondoakaa: Lagos Must Revert To 20 Lgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.