Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210842 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by davisjoe1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2011
Thanks @all for the wonderful contributions here,
I am a Physics graduate with 2:1, did IT program with NIIT but i want to pursue diploma (2years) in Computer Information Technology at British Columbia Institute of Technology,BCIT. I want to know my possibility of getting the visa before applying. I want to apply for fall session 2012 (September) and they indicated that they are accepting international Student.

NB:Diploma graduates may pursue a two year BCIT Bachelor of Technology in Computer Systems on a part-time or full-time basis.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rowlandoo: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2011
@HOUSE

DO I SEND MY TOEFL TEST REPORT TO CDHC ALONG WITH OTHER DOCUMENTS , OR DOES NOT MATTER SINCE THE SCHOOL HAVE MY REPORT ALREADY
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
@ rowlandoo, by my count, this is invariably the 3rd time u've been asking this silly question and since u are bent on getting a reply, here is it,

Nopes, its not important to include your tofle score report in ur application at d embassy since the school already have a copy, And uhmm, don't forget, u don't also need to include ur waec result since ur school got a copy of it. Don't include ur transcripts too cuz your school got it. If u have paid ur tuition, don't include d receipt too cuz ur school got a copy.
I hope this help answer your questions buddy, Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
@Henrywest

Wat's ur p, u say rowlando's questn is silly. Bt u knw wat? U re d silly 1, If u dnt want 2 answer any question posted on dis forum, jst keep ur cool nd dnt answer.

@rowlando
I dnt think its imprtan since d school has admittd u & u ve ur admissn letta. U can use the chklist form as a guide to knw wats important to include

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
That was nice of u to have answered his question Mr. Samaritan, if u read my lines, I didn't call him silly but his question, As for u calling me silly, I commend whoever gave u d courage to do so, Anyways,enjoy the rest of d yelutide, Shallom!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rowlandoo: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2011
@a.ooyola

Thanks Man you are 1 of the people needed here ,

@henrywest

i dont think its bad to ask what you dont know, abi u no go school ni
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rowlandoo: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2011
@ayoola , and HOUSE

Please after this bunch of documents Is there any additional documents to send along to the embassy  please i need advise and replies

Thanks am sending in application january

Document checklist [IMM 5483] (PDF, 135 KB)
Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada [IMM 1294]  (PDF, 342 KB)
Family Information [IMM 5645]  (PDF, 59 KB)
Schedule 1 – Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada [IMM 5257 - Schedule 1]  (PDF, 51 KB)
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409]  (PDF, 97 KB)
Custodian Declaration [IMM 5646]  (PDF, 1 MB)
Visa application photograph specifications
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476]  (PDF, 55 KB)
Instruction Guide [IMM 5269]

ALSO PLEASE CAN I USE SOMEONE THAT WE ARE NOT OF SAME SURNAME AS MY SPONSOR , IF SO WHICH DOCS DO I GET FROM THE PERSON , AND PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SMPLE OF SPONSORSHIP LETTER IF NOT OF THE SAME SURNAME

THANKS IN D HOUSE
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by obaseki11: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
@house I submitted my application on10th of December via fedex courier
My questions are will they email or SMS me saying they have received it?cos there has not been any news saying
They be received it or not.mery Xmas nd successful new years ahead to everyone, cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
obaseki11:

@house I submitted my application on10th of December via fedex courier
My questions are will they email or SMS me saying they have received it?cos there has not been any news saying
They be received it or not.mery Xmas nd successful new years ahead to everyone, cheers.

TRACK IT ONLINE IF IT HAS DELIVERED,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by obaseki11: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
cycline404:

TRACK IT ONLINE IF IT HAS DELIVERED,
a www good one,pls how can i track it online?can you/anyone help to tell me how to do that?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
obaseki11:

a www good one,pls how can i track it online?can you/anyone help to tell me how to do that?

www.fedex.com then enter ur tracking number,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rowlandoo: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
@house why eveyone no answer me nahh
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
@longecity, do you mean u did not do you medical, cos u only made mention of interview, i pray dis happens to me. I have not done my medical and my resumption date is 3rd january, any is possible in jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
If I talk naa, a.ayoola would attack me, But guy, u sef tire me. What would it take u to surf thru the part1 and 2 of this thread? I mean, we all did the same thing and got all d information needed. Na wah for u ooo. Anyways, I did a little favour for u by going thru the thread on YOUR behalf to copy and paste just to make u stop this thing u are doing,

ongecity:
@All
These re d documents I submitted that hasten my application process.
1.Waec cert
2.University cert,statement of res n transcript(First class)
3.Polytechnic cert n statement of result (Distinction)
4.Sponsor acc (10 millon plus)
5.Sponsor company acc (3 million plus)
6.Personal acc (1 million plus)
7.SOP
8.Articles of memorandum
9.Tax clearance up to date
10.Certificate of incorporation
11.Landed property

There are many more. Get to work buddy
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
1.   ATTESTATION OF BIRTH FROM NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION
2.   ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY OF OFFICAL LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
3.   ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT AND PHOTOCOPY(SSCE).
4.   PRINTED WAEC RESULT AND SCRATCH CARD
5.   LETTER FROM UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE ON THE WEBSITE TO LOCATE GUIDELINES ON THE TUITION FEE SCHEDULES, STUDY COST AND LIVING COST IN THE UNIVERSITY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.
6.   OFFICIAL FEE SCHEDULE.
7.   ORIGINAL CERTIFIED SIX MONTHS BANK STATEMENT(4.5M)  FROM MY(DAD) SPONSOR AND PHOTOCOPY
8.   ORIGINAL REFERENCE LETTER FROM THE BANK AND PHOTOCOPY.
9.   A NOTORIZED AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT.
10.   LETTER OF CONSENT AND SPONSPORSHIP.
11.   BUSINESS DOCUMENTS.
12.   Certified true copy of the particulars of directors.
13.   Photocopy of certificate of incorporation.
14.   LETTERS OF CONTRACT AWARD
15.   POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE OBTAINED FROM C.I.D HEADQUARTERS.
You should at least say thank u rowland. D truth is that, we are all medical hopefuls and hence, hardly peeps give answers to questions like this. Wish u goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by davisjoe1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
@justwise et al
Pls, i need your help on my request^^post:33, #128
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 12:46am On Dec 29, 2011
Please, I will like someone to clarify this for me - Is it ok if my sponsor(mum) submits the statement of her current acct with #6.5m in it, but the account and the money in it has ÑOT been touched for about 3-4months before making the visa application. Waiting for you reply, thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2011
@sir P, I dont think if that one is okay, It is not always about the balance there is what they call cash flow in account that is what they really need, a flow of cash coming in and out, But a money kept untouch for 3month is just like saving it, So i will advice she start isuing checks and paying it in back to make the account statement little bit much in the flow,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2011
@Cycline404 Thanks smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rowlandoo: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2011
@henrywest

thanks so much , but you didnt include teofl result
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
@Cycline404 and others. How about if your sponsor(mum/dad) uses a *savings* account to sponsor you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2011
Mr, As cycline rightly told u. Leaving an account wether savings or other wise without stuffing in or withdrawing funds from it for a consecutive period of 3 months wouldn't be good, Those guys there don't wanna see ur 4 million bucks balance cuz u need to be stuffing in though intp that account so they have to access the rate at which money comes into the account to be able to judge if u could finance urself comfortably in canada. Its as simply as that. Ur accounts need to be lively. That's d gist, Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
@SirP, I dont know abt that but savings or current all is the cash flow to be reasonable.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
Okay, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by tolyem(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
@All,

Has anyone been called for medical call-up this week.

I am afraid if they will do that in first week of January, 2012. Any advice for someone like me who is to resume by 20th January(extended date) ?

Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
What I still don't get about this visa processing thingie is why some people's own takes 5+ months and some people's own doesn't take up to 3months. What could be responsible for the time discrepancies?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2011
Sir P!:

What I still don't get about this visa processing thingie is why some people's own takes 5+ months and some people's own doesn't take up to 3months. What could be responsible for the time discrepancies?

Different cases needed difference attention.
Some applications are submitted without enough documentation, such delay processing.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2011
@rowlandoo- pls you mentioned sumtin bout affidavit for common law union, I have a fiance but we are still not married, I wnt to knw hau I can gt this affidavit n if its completely diffrent frm dat of marriage n if it cld serve in my case
@all- pls this notorized declaration of sponsorship,can it be gotten from any court in nigeria?
Tnx all
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by DEELOV(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2011
@ justwise,pls I intends to apply 2 canadian embassy bt want to knw whelther is a amount balance on sponrer account those guys look ap or d cash flow.my sponrer has a vry good cash flow bt nt sufficient balance of 5m in which the program I intends to put for require.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2011
GBAGAUN, TABON, Na wah ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by DEELOV(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2011
@henrywest, am not here 2 trade words wt anyone.i used ma phone to typed in then bt 4get 2 preview d msg b4 sending it.anywey! i won't rise 2 bait wt u.cos! i knew ur type. if only u'r wit ur rite senses u won't be d first person to castigate sme1.
@justwise,plz i want to know if the cash flow or the statement balance they are looking at?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2011
Happy new year buddy, Cheers lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.