Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! (10131 Views)

My Bad Xperience With A Unilag Babe / My Xperience 4 Warri Church / Church Xperience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2011
^^^

vulture!!! angry angry
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by DAY12(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
I'm feeling dis boi wink
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2011
THE DOG

A farmer went to his farm to weed around his maize, and as usual went with "hope", his dog.
As he usually does, he sat down to first sharpen his cutlass on the sharpening stone.he sat on the ground opening his legs and began sharpening.Now he didnt know there was a hole between his legs, exposing his big "POLICE".
now "HOPE" as smart and wild as it is, spotted the "POLICE" moving left to right repeatedly with sooooooooooo much hair around it, AND began barking undertone '' hmmmnnnnnnnnn, wouf!, wouf. . ."
The farmer knew it must be a grasscutter and trusted "HOPE" to easily catch it.Anytime he said "catch", HOPE would pounce on anything, so he quickly ordered "catch". and HOPE didnt hesitate, jumped and grabbed the farmer's POLICE and tore it into pieces, . . .one thing i never forget about this story was the farmer's cry. . .

" HOPE i wan this grasscutter alive oooooo, HOPE oooooo, abeg oooooo, hope o ooooooooo" grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
IBO MAN!

An Urhobo man invited his friends for his father's burial, after lowering the coffin, they put yam, rice, meat etc, into the grave. An Hausa man asked why? The Urhobo man smiled & said, ''According to our tradition, the dead man is going on a long journey & need all the food items. The Hausa man dropped £500 inside, and said ''When the food finish, buymore''. The Yoruba man also dropped £500. The Igbo man brought out his cheque book &
wrote a cheque of £1500 & took the £1000 notes as change. U wan try IGBO MAN? grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2012
SPOONS

An illiterate guy got married to an educated young beau. One day they went for launch at a restaurant, the man yelled to waiter saying "bring a plate of rice and 2 spoon", d wife signalled him and said "honey add S"(to 2 spoon), he immediately yelled back to d waiter, bring 'S' too, i like am. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2012
LOO

A teacher entered the public ttoilet without a paper n whilst still dropping, was joined by uwa, his pupil.The teacher had finished shittzing but because he had no paper, waited till uwa leave before he would wear his trousers and go. . .
30 minutes came and uwa was still there. . .Teacher look at Uwa face, and Uwa look at teacher face. . .then the teacher broke the silence. . .
"uwa, wont you go to the classroom?"

uwa replied,"today me and you go die for hia!!!, no paper-nopaper!" grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
FUEL SUBSIDY DIALOGUE

I met this beggar at Oshodi market wey i give am 10 naira.
The beggar come bone after he take my money, so i ask am, why you frown na?
He come look me up and down and say" oga!, u know say Goodluck don remove fuel subsidy now?"
"so?" i ask the beggar
"so we beggars too don remove our own subsidy jhoor!,make u add 20 naira! mcheee!" grin grin grin grin

i almost died! grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2012
STRAW

I took this yoruba girl to the drinking bar.
i requested for coke with straw. . .
i ask this girl what she will take, she dey com dey flex him muscle, she say oh, "just straw"

soon my coke was in, and her straw was in. . .she start dey look me, no talk, look me, then she burst out"where my own drink now!!!? nor be straw i request? why you bring me this stick!!!. , cry cry cry"

the waitress fell into coma! grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by mustspin: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2012
^^^^ idiota, na mumu like u dey see mumu girl carry na undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by dinadebby(f): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
continue with ur jokes i'm impressed smiley
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
dinadebby:

continue with ur jokes i'm impressed smiley

thanks babe, are u single? kiss kiss
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
ABOKI

This Aboki was washing peoples clothes for money.
Anytime he got to your house, he would group all like-clothes and count them, then charge you.
one day, he got to Papa Nebu's house.Papa Nebu brought out all his dirty clothes, and Aboki had to group them and charge him, so he started. . .
" one short, three trousers, two suits and. . ."
he had the last cloth, a smock in his hands, but because he didnt know the name, he went over and over his lines and always left out the smock.
he was running out of time, so finally said " one short, three trousers, two suits. . .one parachute!!" grin grin

Papa Nebu died!! grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by oderemo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
i tot u were suppd to die @ the end of that meaningless joke of yours.
next pls.
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
More Grease and Fuel to YA Elbow Gbagbo cool cool cool
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
El Guapo:

More Grease and Fuel to YA Elbow Gbagbo cool cool cool

thanks boy for the respect!

ode remo:

i tot u were suppd to die @ the end of that meaningless joke of yours.
next pls.

animal!!! grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by oderemo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
u are a runt.
ediot.
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^

goat!!! grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
FISH

A 65-year-old woman gave birth to a baby boy.

When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, her relatives came to visit.

''May we see the new baby?" one asked.

"Not yet," said the mother. "I'll make coffee and we can visit for awhile first."

Thirty minutes had passed, and another relative asked, "May we see the new baby now?"

"No, not yet," said the mother.

After another few minutes had elapsed, they asked again, "May we see the baby now?"

"No, not yet," replied the mother.

Growing very impatient, they asked, "Well, when can we see the baby?"

"WHEN HE CRIES!" she told them.

"WHEN HE CRIES?" they demanded to know why.

"Why do we have to wait until he CRIES?"

"BECAUSE, I forgot where I put him!" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^ LmaO -- Nice JOke Bro cool cool cheesy
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2012
Superb jokes! grin

THREAD BOOKMARKED FOR FUTURE REFERENCES! grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by eldav(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2012
Bin gbagbo is one of d best jokers here, naturally funny.

Some of dese dude dat hate on him r attention hungry nigroes who jst want cheap fame,they jst follow d multitude to f.ckin hateeeee.

Let all these baseless follow-follow nigkas find their bearings and stop copying odas here.

Lemme see d nxt person dat will hate on dis dude's talent.

Its still the prince, and I'm signing out!
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 7:02am On Jan 30, 2012
thanks all for the love!

donkollione my right hand's man, el guapo(my former hater) and eldav(my good friend)

bin shall never zissappoint!!
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by mustspin: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2012
bunch of foolish cabals, grin grin grin grin grin we go soon comot subsidy for jokes so make una still cum dey post una useles dry jokes angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
mustspin:

bunch of foolish cabals, grin grin grin grin grin we go soon comot subsidy for jokes so make una still precipitate dey post una useles dry jokes angry angry angry angry angry

I LEAVE YOU TO ELDAV! angry angry

BUSH PIG!! angry
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
4 SALE

Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
BEN 10

Woman to Doc :My Husband is not interested in s*x"

Doc: Give these pills to him every day, put 1 pill in his tea. She did & they had sEx which they enjoyed.

Next day she puts 2 pills in his tea & they enjoyed much more. On the 3rd day, she emptied the whole bottle in d tea.

Two days later Doc called to know the progress,

son picked the phone and replied: "Mom is in coma, Aunty is in hospital, Maid is suing for violation, My Bottom is paining & Dad is looking for bingo everywhere grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2012
THEY LIVE

A thief went to steal plantains in the farm of a very wealthy man,
because it was very late in the night, he hid the plantains in an orange tree and went home, hoping to come back for it the next day.
Next morning, he went to check, and the plantain was not there.He wept bitterly and went back home.Now in the afternoon, he was at the market where he saw Issiah, another thief in the town selling plantains.He looked at them and they were his plantains, but couldnt shout because he also stole them. . .
He looke d at issiah closely and said" foolish vulture!!, you, you nor dey do, if somebody do then you dey come do, " angry angry

issiah was on the ground laffing his forking arse out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
BABY GALORE!!!!

A young Jamaican father-to-be living dung inna country awakened the village doctor in the middle of the night saying "Docta! Docta! Come fas! A mi wife sah! Ar water bruk an shi bout fi av di pikni!"

The doctor came over and told the father "Hold up di lamp higher. Hold di lamp higher nuh!" The father obliged, and behold, a baby's cry was soon heard. The father cried out: "Praise di Laad! A wan boy! Me a de proud faada a wan baby boy!"

The doctor again told the father, "Hold up di lamp higher. Hold di lamp higher nuh man!". The father again complied, and to be sure,another cry was heard.The father excitedly proclaimed: "A wan twin!! Mi get twin baby! Me doubly bless! Glory to Gad!"

The doctor instructed, "Hold up di lamp higher. Hold di lamp higher nuh!" Sure enough, a THIRD cry was heard! The father, somewhat subdued, in a nervous tone, muttered, "Oh. Tank Jesus."

The doctor repeated, "Hold up di lamp higher. Hold di lamp higher nuh man!", and a short while yet a FOURTH cry was heard. The father said nothing, being lost in deep thought.

The doctor for a fifth time commanded "Hold up di lamp higher man. Hold di lamp higher nuh!" The father then asked; "Doc, yuh tink maybe a di light a attrac dem?" grin grin grin grin

the doctor miscarried!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by mustspin: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin funny but dry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^

yes, like your girlfriend nyaansh!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Year Old Baby Wearing Condom / The Taste Test / Jeeeeez This Is So Funny...if U Don't Laugh After Readin Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.