Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (754 Views)

Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by 195(f): 5:09am On Dec 14, 2011
Men, arrange the order of importance of the following attributes to you when being attracted to a girl:

- Beauty (Basically how fine the girl is in regards to face, figure, booobs, backside and correct body [lepa to fine or orobo to fine whichever you prefer])
- Virginity/Low intimate Experience (Are you worried about a girl's number of partners? Do you consider how close her history is to virginity? Do you wish she has been with only a few guys [want it to be none or very low, 1 or 2]? Or it does not matter as long as it is not slut figures?)
- Intelligence ([i]Her wit and educational prowess. How she deals with issues. Stimulating conversationalist, visionary and companion in relationships)
- Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness (Sexiness, feminity, fashion sense, catwalk style, classy sensuality, dancing style, accessorising. How sexily dressed she always is and how she turns head more than equally fine or finer girls based on her outfits, moves, colour combination, hairstyle and demeanor. Basically how off tomboyish or dull she is.)
- Career Potential (How much she can achieve in her career and contribute financially to the household)
- Traditional/Homely values (The level of traditional values she exhibits, e.g. does she love cooking, cleaning, laundry. Is she ready to take the femine roles in the relationship or does she want to share the trousers and say "this is the 21st century we alternate cooking responsibility each week"wink

NB: Assuming all the girls being assessed have (at a minimum) a great personality (they will treat you with respect), have good morals and are not loose(lets be conservative and say each has not had more than 8 intimate partners, THIS SHOULD NOT BE A DEBATE ABOUT HOW MANY PARTNERS MAKES A GIRL LOOSE), are at least average (even if not HOT), degree educated, polished and well-spoken English, and clean & neat in their dressing.

So in what order will you prioritise the individual importance of the 6 attributes above in what would make you attracted to the girl?

So list like this, for example:

1) Traditional/Homely
2) Virginity/Low intimate Experience
3) Career Potential
4) Beauty
5) Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness
6) Intelligence

(sagamite,2010)
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Mynd44: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2011
Guy you need a hobby fast
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2011
My Goat just left the barn! The problem i have is that it has an account on Nairaland! 190, did you see my Goat? embarassed
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz:

My Goat just left the barn! The problem i have is that it has an account on Nairaland! 190, did you see my Goat? embarassed
sexkillz:

If your goat is the so called 190, it must have been an expensive fooool den, I can see its Poo everywhere, grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2011
grin grin

190, are you my Goat?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by slimyem: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by mashnino(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2011
beauty/sexiness
intelligence
virginity/low intimate xperience
career potential
traditional/homely
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz:

Please take ur Goat-190 back to the barn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2011
^^^
grin grin grin grin
Bro, i'll need a very strong rope to do that! All the ones i use on him, he chews it away! angry

Can you help? cheesy
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by 195(f): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2011
thanks 4 the insults smiley
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Mobinga: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2011
Damn. That thread was locked??!!!  cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-824464.96.html#msg9761430

See how this retard_ sexkillz just waltz into a thread and starts his puerile madness.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^
grin grin grin grin
Bro, i'll need a very strong rope to do that! All the ones i use on him, he chews it away! angry

Can you help? cheesy

I will provide u the electrified one, the one that will Zap him when ever he trys to chew it grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2011
[size=30pt]
^^^^
DIES!
[/size]

grin grin grin grin

But that could roast my goat na! You mean you want us to have Isi ewu pepper soup already? cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by 195(f): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2011
Mobinga:

Damn. That thread was locked??!!!  cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-824464.96.html#msg9761430

See how this retard_ sexkillz just waltz into a thread and starts his puerile madness.

really embarassed embarassed
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Flashaldrin(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2011
nice thread. though i didnt see character/manners there, will include it myself
1. Intelligence
2. character
3. Beauty
4. Career Potential
5. Traditional/Homely
6. Virginity/Low intimate Experience
7. Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=30pt]
^^^^
DIES!
[/size]

grin grin grin grin

But that could roast my goat na! You mean you want us to have Isi ewu pepper soup already? cheesy
grin grin grin grin

The zapping will only make him fall asleep
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by 195(f): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2011
Flashaldrin:

nice thread. though i didnt see character/manners there, will include it myself
1. Intelligence
2. character
3. Beauty
4. Career Potential
5. Traditional/Homely
6. Virginity/Low intimate Experience
7. Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness

u're welcom - wish others wud be as intelligent as u

tenk God im changed! embarassed
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2011
odiaero:

The zapping will only make him fall asleep
Ok! We have a deal!  grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2011
Intelligent - I cant stand dumb girls

Character - Should have a strong character. I dont want her to kneel and greet me, but be respectful and yet firm.

Beauty - Very important. This is what gives a man pride in front of his boys. This would make it easier not to cheat on her.

Career potentials - I need my daughters to have a role model in their lives and not really on their p'ussy and beauty to fleece men.

Traditional/homely - Must know ome-nani (Tradition), love/know how to cook, keep a house, raise my kids, e.t.c.

Virginity - This wan no matter. The more experienced the better. I no want JJC babe wey I go dey teach how to give b'low job.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by 195(f): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2011
Okija_juju:

Virginity - This wan no matter. The more experienced the better. I no want JJC babe wey I go dey teach how to give b'low job.

we have some connection bruv smiley

(1) (Reply)

Shit I Got Rejected Again! / The Journal Of A Love-stricken Teen / Valentine Is Overated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.