Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. (1117 Views)

Neither The Sarduana, Zik Or Awolowo Were Nigerians. / Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano - Pictured / Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by oduasolja: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2011
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8y1Zpk4DrlA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by Afam4eva(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2011
Only ZIK, Macaulay and a few others were truly nationalistic. We've had tribalists as leaders for too long.
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by Lasinoh: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
What an articulate dude.
It least he was honest with his ethnocentric sentiments.
The reason I love Northerners. . . NO PRETENCE.
Unlike the other 'dum tufu dum cho' tribes we know around Nigeria.
Give me a Northerner any day. . . YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHERE THE STAND.
Unlike awon 'On Aburi We Stand And Dance'! cheesy
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2011
Could this explain why he was knocked off by Nzeogwu?
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by Yeske2(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
Don't even know what to make of his statement.
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by Nchara: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
Fake voice over in video, obviously
Check his lip movement against the sound.
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by saintneo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
Eventhough, a bu m onye igbo; I feel there is a voice recording in this video.

How about the aftermath response of he globe on this video.
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by houvest: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lasinoh:

What an articulate dude.
It least he was honest with his ethnocentric sentiments.
The reason I love Northerners. . . NO PRETENCE.
Unlike the other 'dum tufu dum cho' tribes we know around Nigeria.
Give me a Northerner any day. . . YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHERE THE STAND.
Unlike awon 'On Aburi We Stand And Dance'! cheesy

So many toddlers on Nairaland. SMH.

(1) (Reply)

February 3 Should Become A Permanent Public Holiday To Honour Ojukwu. / The True Story Of Boko Haram / Bloody 2015 Controversy: CPC Replies Jonathan On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.