Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. (1125 Views)

Neither The Sarduana, Zik Or Awolowo Were Nigerians. / Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano - Pictured / Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by oduasolja: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2011
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8y1Zpk4DrlA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by Afam4eva(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2011
Only ZIK, Macaulay and a few others were truly nationalistic. We've had tribalists as leaders for too long.
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by Lasinoh: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
What an articulate dude.
It least he was honest with his ethnocentric sentiments.
The reason I love Northerners. . . NO PRETENCE.
Unlike the other 'dum tufu dum cho' tribes we know around Nigeria.
Give me a Northerner any day. . . YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHERE THE STAND.
Unlike awon 'On Aburi We Stand And Dance'! cheesy
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2011
Could this explain why he was knocked off by Nzeogwu?
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by Yeske2(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
Don't even know what to make of his statement.
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by Nchara: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
Fake voice over in video, obviously
Check his lip movement against the sound.
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by saintneo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
Eventhough, a bu m onye igbo; I feel there is a voice recording in this video.

How about the aftermath response of he globe on this video.
Re: The Sarduana Speaks On The Igbos. Whoa.the Guy No Send. by houvest: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lasinoh:

What an articulate dude.
It least he was honest with his ethnocentric sentiments.
The reason I love Northerners. . . NO PRETENCE.
Unlike the other 'dum tufu dum cho' tribes we know around Nigeria.
Give me a Northerner any day. . . YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHERE THE STAND.
Unlike awon 'On Aburi We Stand And Dance'! cheesy

So many toddlers on Nairaland. SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Expert Urges Fg To Declare War On Boko Haram / Ribadu May Dump Acn To Return To Pdp(acn!i Dey Laugh Ooooooo Hahahahahah!) / Omoigui-okauru: One Good Story Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.