Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram (1385 Views)

Army Set To Wipe Out Boko Haram From Sambisa- Defense Minister / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by chiomen: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2011
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/ekiti-bomb-blast-opc-rules-out-boko-haram-2/

ADO-EKITI—The Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, yesterday, ruled out the possibility of the Boko Haram sect being involved in Monday’s bomb blast at the INEC office in Ekiti.

Founder of the OPC, Dr. Frederick Fasheun, told the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, on telephone in Lagos that “Nigeria should not put every episode of violence on the laps of the Boko Haram.

“I won’t subscribe to Boko Haram being responsible for the Ekiti bombing.”

He said that security operatives must find and fish out those responsible, otherwise, the nation would continue to look at Boko Haram, while other people take advantage to commit crimes.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/ekiti-bomb-blast-opc-rules-out-boko-haram-2/

INEC office in Ikole Ekiti was on Monday bombed by unidentified persons.
Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Beaf: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
OPC is neither police nor SSS, they should allow the proper security services do their job.
What Fasheun has said might be right, but there is no need to be chatty in matters of gravity.
Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Lasinoh: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
Boko Haram does not care about Southern Nigeria. . .please blame the almajiris of the wild, wild west!
Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lasinoh:

Boko Haram does not care about Southern Nigeria. . .please blame the almajiris of the wild, wild west!

And blame yourself for not using the brain that was freely given to you by God, and for wasting all the monies your folks must have spent trying to educate you.
Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Lasinoh: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
Aigbofa:

And blame yourself for not using the brain that was freely given to you by God, and for wasting all the monies your folks must have spent trying to educate you.

The return of the "Ajegunle Cyber Alakori". . .I am blushing.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^^^^

Yeah! Just what I thought. Take a nap.

Blushing? for the compliment I just gave you?
Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Lasinoh: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^^
Still chasing me abi?
Love is not by force.
My answer is still NO!
Here is a HOT SLAAAAAP for derailing this thread!

Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
Yes, you are quite smart about stuff like that.

Blazay, why bother with politics and SW almajiris, let's just discuss your profile picture.
Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Lasinoh: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
Aigbofa:

Yes, you are quite smart about stuff like that.

Blazay, why bother with politics and SW almajiris, let's just discuss your profile picture.

What abourrit?

Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lasinoh:

What abourrit?

Let's start with Ihe di n'ukwu. . . What is that in English? If it is vulgar, please don't bother.
Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2011
Where are you? I'm missing you already!!!
Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Lasinoh: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
Aigbofa:

Let's start with Ihe di n'ukwu. . . What is that in English? If it is vulgar, please don't bother.

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdlk20EIog0&feature=relmfu

Aigbofa:

Where are you? I'm missing you already!!!

May both my God and your God forbid bad thing!
With our journey for this NL?

Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lasinoh:

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdlk20EIog0&feature=relmfu

May both my God and your God forbid bad thing!

LMAO grin grin grin

It can't be that bad! Frankly, I think we will make a great couple.
Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Lasinoh: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
Aigbofa:

LMAO grin grin grin

It can't be that bad! Frankly, I think we will make a great couple.

Is my avatar doing you 'the tin'?
Great couple indeed! You looking for a Christmas goat huh?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa, . . .You are more fun as an 'h-enemy'. . .

Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lasinoh:

Is my avatar doing you 'the tin'?
Great couple indeed! You looking for a Christmas goat huh?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa,  . . .You are more fun as an 'h-enemy'. . .

Christmas goat ke? Where did you get that from? I'm in loooove. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don't know what you are missing though.
I'm in love with Blazay, the craziest woman on Nairaland!
Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Lasinoh: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
Aigbofa:

Christmas goat ke? Where did you get that from? I'm in loooove. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don't know what you are missing though.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Jaybee will be impressed with you.
You know s/he wa-nks off with our exchanges.
You know I am old enough to be your grand ma huh?
I am going to sleep. . . before awon "Tpia" will start burning candles with all this love for a 'pariah'!
Perhaps in another lifetime. . . not this one.
O da bo o!

Off to bed.

Re: Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lasinoh:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Jaybee will be impressed with you.
You know s/he wa-nks off with our exchanges.
You know I am old enough to be your grand ma huh?
I am going to sleep. . . before awon "Tpia" will start burning candles with all this love for a 'pariah'!
Perhaps in another lifetime. . . not this one.
O da bo o!

Off to bed.

SMH grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud Called Rivcloud / Lets Discuss Obama And Romney Presidential Live Debate 2 / “gbenga Aruleba, Focus Nigeria Host, Sacked By Dokpesi, AIT Owner”…not TRUE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.