Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? (8743 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by deedami(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2007
yemmydavid:

EVENIN THE PRESENCE OF HIS/HER DAD! MEN THATS SERIOUS.AM NOT SAYING ITS NOT POSSIBLE BUT IN 9JA ,

well its somtin i wont mind trying

hekk yeah i kissed a gurl in front of her Mom before i was only 15 then, am 17 now and i will soooooo kiss ma gurlfriend in front of her entire family, and yess it was both in Naija and out here, all u have to do is win her parents over and thats IT !
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by onyekang1(f): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2007
YES! but definitely not in naija
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by COLLINSibe(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2007
sure,

if u truely claim u love dt person.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by uyai(f): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2007
This poster is based in Nigeria.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by COLLINSibe(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2007
really
wat happened nex
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by domwas2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2007
nothing bad in that. . .
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by zigbo(f): 12:57am On Nov 20, 2007
uyai:

This poster is based in Nigeria.

wats ur point

@topic i'm not a big fan of that
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by estylove1(f): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2007
i hav done it before infact there was one particular one i loved then he kissed me full on d lips with ice-cream on d tip of my lips at an eatery i really loved it even though some people where watchin but we give a hoot we just kissed and kissed and it was broad day light kissed outside too

i hav done it before and i would do it again and again and again and again and again if i hav d opportunity
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by rockiedink(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2007
estylove1:

i hav done it before infact there was one particular one i loved then he kissed me full on d lips with ice-cream on d tip of my lips at an eatery i really loved it even though some people where watchin but we give a hoot we just kissed and kissed and it was broad day light kissed outside too

i hav done it before and i would do it again and again and again and again and again if i hav d opportunity

how romantic!!!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by Nwaka77: 3:10am On Nov 25, 2007
Well, it depends. If it is in Nigeria, then no, if it is here in the U.S, then yeah, probably, maybe, lol. I have kissed in public before but it was spontaneous and sooooo romantic. Hmmmm, I will never forget cheesy
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by chychy(f): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2008
d environment don't matter as someone rightly mentioned. PDA is a big YES 4 me.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by kokorunna(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2008
Yes of course, there is nothing bad in that.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by faketan(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2008
chychy:

d environment don't matter as someone rightly mentioned. PDA  is a big YES 4 me.

PDA = Personal Digital assistant grin grin
what has that got to do with kissing ur dude in public wink
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by yankite(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2008
well una done talk am,it depends on the society wey u dey sha,but na those kin lovers wey
dey act like say dem no fit hold dem emotions for public,no dey last,try checking dem out
in another 4months,or less from wen u see dem
dey do like romeo and juliet,dem don scatter. grin grin grin tongue
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by babycool(f): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2008
Why not? watch me, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2008
What's wrong with kissing your partner in public?

Yes, I can. And if anyone chooses to stare, then they need to go get a life, and quick too!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2008
of course i would, well, if it gets to that point in the sense that i would not purposely drag my boyfriend outside in the public just to kiss grin cool
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by ayettymama(f): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2008
faketan:

PDA = Personal Digital assistant grin grin
what has that got to do with kissing your dude in public wink

Twaddly dumb doo, its PERSONAL DISPLAY OF AFFECTION. you nincompoop!!!!!!!!!!!!lol tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by spoilt(f): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2008
i kiss my husband in public, home and abroad. we've been told to get a room a couple of times. grin Ive seen couples making out in public. i just walk on by. who knows how bad they've got it?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by giffyted(f): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2008
I will definately kiss my bf/husband in public. If i am not in2 him or proud of hanging out with him; y am i with him? Well, i dont see anything wrong with PDA as long as it doesnt go beyond hugging and kissing! grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by atutupoyo(f): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2008
I have never done it before am shy but I wont mind.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by playmate(f): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2008
well definitely nt in d presence of my parents or pple really familiar wit my family bt odawise jst a little bit of kissin cs i wuldnt wnt pple 2 look at me as a wayward girl.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2008
@post
yes oh. . . .just not in the presence of my family. . . . but in public, i'll try not to, only if i can control myself grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by dups10(f): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2008
well i do not see anything bad on it, have done it many times with my boy friend.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by squirrel20(f): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2008
WHY NOT AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE.
THOUGH NOT IN THE PRESENCE OF FAMILY MEMBERS.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by mamaorga(f): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2008
Its no big deal
hav done it a couple of times
but be cautious to do it where enlightened people are around
u do it in the wrong side of town and u hav urself to blame.
i think kissing in public is very cool
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by adurogba(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2008
there is nothing wrong to kiss ur partner in the public, it depend he how emotional felling u have for each other
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by chineyenwa: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2008
If my boyfriend is a person I love, infact I can do anything for him and I will kiss him anywhere.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by kolinz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2008
Everything is wrong about that
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by kolinz(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hate 2 see people do dat
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by kufreabasi(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2008
There is nothing to shy away, your gilrfriend or boyfriend is ur part,no need to deprive him or her the kiss.kiss, kiss, kiss.Except you dont love yourselves.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by kolaoloye(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2008
kissing in  public is no big deal if both of you are unbelievers (non-xtian) or a couple
but if otherwise is the case, it is LUST from the pit of hell.That is the reason
why most people are not too comfortable with it. NO BE SO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So Hilarious: Man Caught Having Hot Sex In The Bush With Partner (pics+video) / 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. / Samklef Reacts To Nude Photoshoot Of A Mother & Her Little Son. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.