Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Muslims Of Today - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Muslims Of Today (696 Views)

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Muslims Of Today by azharuddin: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
Assalamu alaikum
Here is a strong speech on our condition today by Sheikh Zahir Mahmood. We ought to be ashamed, InshaAllah we should strive to be better Muslims.

(there are a few spelling mistakes in the subtitles of the uploader, but the speech is top class)

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5jaSG4kixo?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: The Muslims Of Today by tbaba1234: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2011
This is amazing, May Allah guide the Ummah of Muhammad (S.A.W)

Jazakallahu Khair
Re: The Muslims Of Today by chakula: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2011
I will like to be listening all these kind of posts but unfortunately I don’t have access with it and however if there is any other way for the people like me to make it (I mean to listen) please help and do so.

(1) (Reply)

The Ruling On Showing The Wounds Of The Muslims / Discussion With A Christian About The Crucifixion / Quran Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.