Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission (9846 Views)

MCA Uturu Students Pay N50000+ To Collect Original Certificates / LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students / Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by emmatok(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2011
sheyguy:

if u aren't one urself u wouldn't talk d way u r talking, it is victory for the system @ large becos :
sorting of 1k to for 20 mark test to lecturers can be phased out.
Sorting of 30-40k for admission into even depts like law will b no more.
Girls runzing the womb out for marks and guys going into crime will reduce.
Some silly folks which u r likely one of them (no insult intended pls) will no longer hijack TAXPAYER'S money by bribing their way thru and claim the r smart while those who work thier azzes off for grades/admission r fo.ols.
There will be money for equipment and materials for running the school.

The benefits r much.

IT IS A BIG VICTORY 4 EDUCATION IN LAGOS.

LOL,

I shows you realty went to school.

So paying higher school fees will stop these menace . LWKMD grin grin grin grin[b]

[/b]Folk at Covenant UNi and other high paying schools know better.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by deadie(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2011
German university fees cost between 100 - 500 Euros per semester.
For that amount, I had UNLIMITED access to the internet, about 200 free pages printing and expensive softwares to work with. And no, it is not my money that can afford all these and pay my professors, it is because the government makes it so. You have to have ur head up ur a$$ to pay N18,000 minimum wage and have school fees as high as N348,750 in a government university! It takes someone who earns N18,000 monthly CLOSE TO 2 YEARS TO EARN! And from that amount pay his bills! Geez, what the hell is wrong with people in power!
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2011
very soon they will be issuing resident permits and visas into lagos. brainless niggaz
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by elrony(m): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2011
any idiat who sayz d fee hike was for d betterment of d students is really stup1d,

wickedness of d fashola order, b1atch
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by ncpat(m): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2011
please someone should lecture me here, is LASU not suppose to be on strike with ASUU? so why the ongoing registration?
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by yomifoster: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2011
I have always believed that ACN will soon drift into tyranny with the way they sweeping Yorubaland. PDP made the same mistake. I cant imagine 250,000 for a student in LASU and you pay the parent 18,000. This is wickedness from a party that prides itself as a party for the masses.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by jidewin(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2011
While this is going on in lagos state,student could also seek admission or transfer to other states to complete their progs conveniently in
1.LAUTECH, tuition is from 63K
2.Osun state university, gov aregbesola have slashed tuition fee into half, from N100K
Students will still earn their desired Bsc,BeD,BA affordably with ease of mind and lower cost of living.
3.IMSUT
I won't recommend schooling in north although cheap but the religious and social unrest (thanks to boko haram boys) won't give any parent peace of mind whilst their wards are there.
Fashola is mopping up for his final exit.this was the same man who benefitted from awolowos and jakandes free and subsidised educcation.how many lagos students are true beneficaries of bursaries from the state government.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by osa332003(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2011
is this the way the fed govt has decided to solve the problem of armed robbery and kidnapping?where are the students going to raise such amount of morning?answer only through CRIME.watchout before u start a war u cannot stop,my appeal to nigerian students,it is better to study in zambia,ghana,botswana,lesotho,tanzania 4 i believe their school fees should be lower and quality of education not lower than what we receive in nigeria,4 most of the lecturers are nigerians fellow nigerians we must resist such attempts than to pay such amount.i pray 4 my mother NIGERIA
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by Finland(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2011
This is ludicrous! shocked
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by fred2265: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2011
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by Dclique(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2011
This is Lagos.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by martlol: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2011
i lyk dt slogan FASHOLA IS WORKN LAGOSIANS MUST WORK HARDER YL DEY SUFFER,, its realy sad 2 c aw tns r depreciatn in ds so calld country dt much is expectd 4m, abt d skul fees i c it as nothn bt pure wickedness n corruptn, d questn we shud ask ourslf is, AW MANY PPLE CAN AFFORD IT?its so certain few wl b d ans, its beta dey shud just say SKUL 4 D RICH TRADE 4 POOR MAN PICKN, ds is outryt WICKEDNESS N UNFAIRNESS, wen fashola was in skul, aw much did he pay, ds shudnt b acceptd, ITS ANODA MEANS 4 DS THIEVES 2 CHOP OUR MONEY OH, NIGERIAN WISE UP OH.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by seunlayi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2011
brf for third term ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

1 Like

Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by sheyguy: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2011
emmatok:

LOL,

I shows you realty went to school.

So paying higher school fees will stop these menace . LWKMD grin grin grin grin[b]

[/b]Folk at Covenant UNi and other high paying schools know better.
folks at covenant? . . . U must b joking, in covenant uni the lecturers are paid between 2 and 8 mil per annum so the lecturers are motivated to work and there are no reason to extort the student or trade mark for grade and stuffs like that, the same folks in Lasu shouting fashola is this & that ard the same pple who end up paying for grades and admission at the end, why not use that money in a more dignified way? Ehn?

dammytosh:

Fashola Fans are bunch of "Tinubu say make we vote here" set of people who can not think straight except the propaganda they are fed with wit the media empire own by their slave masters.

You will see them praising Fashola for everything he does including 50Billion on 50 KM roads and the heavily borrowed money from South Africa and other countries to impress us for the main time.

They are not bold enuf to comment on this except for few weed smoking ones like sheyguy
for ur info i am no fashola/tinubu supporter, what i am saying is enuf of the backdoor way of doing things, i wil give u me experience so u can understand.
My sister applied to Lasu law dept in the last addmission excercise with a jamb score of 240 + and she took the post ume test scoring 67 with few pple scoring just above that 67, she was never granjtee the admission even when she clearly merited it, instead some officers in lasu hijacked that process and demand between 30 and 40k from us, we refused it as expected, hoping it was just a ploy to milk us since she highly qualified for it but to our surprise when the list started coming out we discovered her name was not there and instead they addmitted candgiates with score as low as 29 in the post-ume. In a sch like covenant or landmark or even madona that wouldn't av happened because the dont tolerate such and most importantly their lecturers are well paid. If these students can afford to part with 30-40k (i know the actual amount they pay dwarfs the amount they demanded from us in most cases), then i expect them to pay 200k + instead of spending that money thru the back door. Most state sch r lacking funds to run properly, anoda xample is OSU (olabisi onabanjo) where they dont have a complete record of their past students/graduates whereas in covenant the keep assingnments and exam scripts of core course up to 4 yrs after depending on d dept.

yim:

i agree that sheyguy must have smoked weed. what does being in the university have to do with increased fees? maybe you are so rich and do not feel the suffering in the country. in O.A.U only 20,000 caused a riot. things are hard and they are making it harder. Fashola fans where you dey?
in a country where graduates are not gauranteed to b productive or employable i see no sense in forcing the govt to spend on student who can neva garanty a return on the govt investment on them, if they pay their way thru corruption will definetely be reduced from the lecturer and student part.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by elrony(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
sheyguy:

folks at covenant? . . . U must b joking, in covenant uni the lecturers are paid between 2 and 8 mil per annum so the lecturers are motivated to work and there are no reason to extort the student or trade mark for grade and stuffs like that, the same folks in Lasu shouting fashola is this & that ard the same pple who end up paying for grades and admission at the end, why not use that money in a more dignified way? Ehn?
for your info i am no fashola/tinubu supporter, what i am saying is enuf of the backdoor way of doing things, i wil give u me experience so u can understand.
My sister applied to Lasu law dept in the last addmission excercise with a jamb score of 240 + and she took the post ume test scoring 67 with few pple scoring just above that 67, she was never granjtee the admission even when she clearly merited it, instead some officers in lasu hijacked that process and demand between 30 and 40k from us, we refused it as expected, hoping it was just a ploy to milk us since she highly qualified for it but to our surprise when the list started coming out we discovered her name was not there and instead they addmitted candgiates with score as low as 29 in the post-ume. In a sch like covenant or landmark or even madona that wouldn't av happened because the dont tolerate such and most importantly their lecturers are well paid. If these students can afford to part with 30-40k (i know the actual amount they pay dwarfs the amount they demanded from us in most cases), then i expect them to pay 200k grin grin grin+ instead of spending that money thru the back door. Most state sch r lacking funds to run properly, anoda xample is OSU (olabisi onabanjo) where they dont have a complete record of their past students/graduates whereas in covenant the keep assingnments and exam scripts of core course up to 4 yrs after depending on d dept.
in a country where graduates are not gauranteed to b productive or employable i see no sense in forcing the govt to spend on student who can neva garanty a return on the govt investment on them, if they pay their way thru corruption will definetely be reduced from the lecturer and student part.

lolz, sheyguy the erratic ganja man!!!, #no ffence grin
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by timdam1: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
sheyguy or wat is dat ur stinky name. All d money u have work 4 ever since u were born is it up 2 250k.u said dat becos ur parent are rich or u are yahoo plus.think b4 u talk.dis life up and down.u dnt no wat will hapen 2morow.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by luvola(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ sheyguy - i repeat u must be smoking weed w.r.t your silly post. never in your life compare lasu to a business centre convenant univ. u just ranting your mouth that stu pay 1k to get 20mark ? u taught lasu dashed out 1/1 unlike your retardeen convenant univ.i knw what i went thru b 4 graduating last month with a 2.1 yet the h.o.d stil ranting that the nos of 2.1 in my dept ar much (65out of 245,highest nos of 2.1 produce in d history of lasu )
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by sheyguy: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
timdam1:

sheyguy or wat is dat your stinky name. All d money u have work 4 ever since u were born is it up 2 250k.u said dat becos your parent are rich or u are yahoo plus.think b4 u talk.dis life up and down.u dnt no wat will hapen 2morow.
if u av truly seen both sides of life then u will know what i am talking abt up there.
this is not a rich vs poor battle fyi, attending covenant and the likes does not really prove much financially to me, what u shld understand is most pple who attended sch like covenant have been to state sch too. The pain may be much for now but an increase in sch. Fees is the way to go, 250 may be too high but paying below 50 like it is now is no good option for the system at large.

luvola:

@ sheyguy - i repeat u must be smoking weed w.r.t your silly post. never in your life compare lasu to a business centre convenant univ. u just ranting your mouth that stu pay 1k to get 20mark ? u taught lasu dashed out 1/1 unlike your retardeen convenant univ.i knw what i went thru b 4 graduating last month with a 2.1 yet the h.o.d stil ranting that the nos of 2.1 in my dept ar much (65out of 245,highest nos of 2.1 produce in d history of lasu )

u can claim anything u want to here, the story of public vs private sch. Standard is best told by neutral parties both set of student come in contact with. Neutral parties like employers/recruiters, and work colleagues.
As 4 ur claim that 2.1 is hard in ur sch. Ur must be one hell of a dullard then, cos in Lasu they dont do as much workload as covenant and they even settle/bribe for some of the course which even makes the whole thing easier. For u ur info, first class is not dashed out it is earned worldwide except u r saying they av started it in Lasu.
NUC team normally evalute all sch and we know the story the normal tell at the end. Covenant is no match for u lasu if that is ur point.

elrony:

lolz, sheyguy the erratic ganja man!!!, #no ffence grin
why not be specific here pls. Schools shld be funded properly as far as i am concerned.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by luvola(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ sheyguy - stop comparing lasu to convenant univ. lemee tell u this '' for the 1st time in the history of lasu,65 stu out of 241 bag 2.1 last month in dept of accounting which is the highest ever pRoduce by a dept in the citadel .blood is thicker than h.2o.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by sheyguy: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2011
luvola:

@ sheyguy - stop comparing lasu to convenant univ. lemee tell u this '' for the 1st time in the history of lasu,65 stu out of 241 bag 2.1 last month in dept of accounting which is the highest ever pRoduce by a dept in the citadel .blood is thicker than h.2o.

u r getting emotional abt this thing oh, that 2.1 is hard to earn in ur sch does not mean schs that produce more of them are sub standard sch.
We all know the mentality of the average Nigerian lecturer; they will gladly deny student to justify their evil ego.
The same lecturers that fail u guys and stand on ur path are invited to other schs as external examiners and they end up grading students from private unis, we all know what the outcome are.
If u know what is good for ur Lasu u beta advocate 4 beta funding of the sch, the whole world in line with the like of covenant and ui if u r not aware, lasu shld be funded properly to put an end to that silly "one first class per dept" syndrome.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by elrony(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2011
sheyguy:

why not be specific here pls. Schools shld be funded properly as far as i am concerned.
yea schools shud be funded properly buh not at d expense of d poor masses,
dats d work of d govt nd their scam yearly budget grin
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by sheyguy: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
elrony:

yea schools shud be funded properly buh not at d expense of d poor masses,
dats d work of d govt nd their scam yearly budget grin
the same "poor masses" who paid 40k to gain admission, why not pay that money plus the rest in a dignified manner? must we all sell out just to blend? I was once in a tighter corner where i had to chose between bribing my way into Lautech just like my sisters case but i refuse to, if everybody must go to uni then let them pay, we have had enuf of few corrupt student bribing their way into a uni run by tax payer money. Those sch shld be 4 the best and not 4 the crooked among us.
Thank u.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by tosnat: 2:33am On Dec 18, 2011
@ sheyguy, i fink u must b very daft in skull and dat u cant tink right.what has d corrupt system in nigeria got to do wif dis topicure mixing fins up cos u cant fink correctly or mayb cos ur sister couldnt gain admission.olodo.y culdnt ur sister score above the 70 point mark if she wants to reely study law?240 in jamb and 67 in post ume means she is an average student.perhaps only good enuf for lower courses like pol. Sci or sociology,definitely not good enuf for law, talkless of in lasu whose law faculty is rated among d very best in africa.am inclined to say dat ure not fit to post in this thread.a fee hike of over 700 percent and ure justifyin it?ure certainly nuts.cant reely find d words to describe u.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by luvola(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2011
@ tosnat, - the sheyguy is mentally cripple. pegging the tuitition fee b/w 80k - 120k is a bit ok but hw on earth will a govt owned univ fix her tuition fee b/w 194k to 350k is outrage. breaking news - 67% of students are about to forfeit their admission
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by Swaginton(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2011
@sheyguy,av bn followin dis thread wit no intention of postin anytin, bt after stumblin ova ur silly threads ova and ova again,i tink its hihg time i let u knw sumtin, u were talkin abt sum students payin 40k 4 backdoor entrances, nw ans mi,iz it all students dat pay 40k 4 admisson, moreso,u cant compare d ratio of ur silly 40k 2 d amount imposed on lasu students, dats outrite stupidity and insanity mixed togeda in a bowl of wickedness, am sure u are pissed of cause ur sita waznt admitted, 4 christsake dis is naija were u av 2 b extraoridnary if u rili want ur admission 2 b sure, fyi,i also got admission dis year into d grat uniben 2 study LAW wit scores of 284 and 73 so ur sista honestly does nt rili merit law, stop hatin on odas cause ur world isnt spinnin,
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by sheyguy: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2011
tosnat:

@ sheyguy, i fink u must b very daft in skull and dat u cant tink right.what has d corrupt system in nigeria got to do wif dis topicure mixing fins up cos u cant fink correctly or mayb cos your sister couldnt gain admission.olodo.y culdnt your sister score above the 70 point mark if she wants to reely study law?240 in jamb and 67 in post ume means she is an average student.perhaps only good enuf for lower courses like pol. Sci or sociology,definitely not good enuf for law, talkless of in lasu whose law faculty is rated among d very best in africa.am inclined to say dat ure not fit to post in this thread.a fee hike of over 700 percent and ure justifyin it?ure certainly nuts.cant reely find d words to describe u.
u can attack my person if u want, one thing i know is the truth is bitter, i never mentioned or meant the corruption in Nigeria, if students must enjoy uni edu all i am saying is let them pay for it.
U said my sister should av scored above 70 in her post ume but in reality few student scored above the 67 she made, i blieve the pdf file that holds that list is still in your lasu website as i type this comment, if u r saying she shld score above 70 what happened to those with post ume score of 29 getting into the same Lasu.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by sheyguy: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2011
Swaginton:

@sheyguy,av bn followin dis thread wit no intention of postin anytin, bt after stumblin ova your silly threads ova and ova again,i tink its hihg time i let u knw sumtin, u were talkin abt sum students payin 40k 4 backdoor entrances, nw ans mi,iz it all students dat pay 40k 4 admisson, moreso,u cant compare d ratio of your silly 40k 2 d amount imposed on lasu students, dats outrite stupidity and insanity mixed togeda in a bowl of wickedness, am sure u are pissed of cause your sita waznt admitted, 4 christsake dis is naija were u av 2 b extraoridnary if u rili want your admission 2 b sure, fyi, i also got admission dis year into d grat uniben 2 study LAW wit scores of 284 and 73 so your sista honestly does nt rili merit law, stop hatin on odas cause your world isnt spinnin,
[/quotea]
u must be joking. . . . U can check up lasu official site, the lists are still there 4 all to see, how can u say she is not gud enuf 4 lasu law dept when they are admiting 30 somtin and 29 post-ume in the same dept, i strongly believe u guys are beneficiary of these corrupt pratices. Ur perverted logic i highlighed above is a testimony to that.

U evn said u got admitted to uniben, if u know a thing a two about uni education u wovld av gone 4 ambrose ali cos the law there is the best around, u sound like some1 who runnzed jamb to get that kinda score, ur reasoning is pathetic. Argg!!! . . . . .
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by sheyguy: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2011
luvola:

@ tosnat, - the sheyguy is mentally cripple. pegging the tuitition fee b/w 80k - 120k is a bit ok but hw on earth will a govt owned univ fix her tuition fee b/w 194k to 350k is outrage. breaking news - 67% of students are about to forfeit their admission
u must be a da.ft fella, if not u would av seen where i said 250 may be too high but below 50 is too low for education at uni level, for heaven sake this is lagos and not benue state uni.
I know from experience pple who claim lagos state indigene pay less than 5k or around that fig, but u guys shld not forget that nothing last forever, sch like ui who av practiced one 1.1 per dept for ages are beggining to change for good, they know wats up cos of their lecturers are external exerminers in private school and they know the result they churn out aren't fraudulent. They av seen how the rush for money is destroying our schools.
Dont forget oneday lasu will eventually follow suite and those who av been cheated and denied a good result will still be around to witness it.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by luvola(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2011
@ sheguy - u must be a bloody liar, lasu never admitted anybody this year into law due to nuc disaccreditation. liar !! i caught u
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by tosnat: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2011
sheyguy:

i know wat ur problem is sheyguy.ure only bitter cos ur average sista culdnt gain admission and it has affected ur reasoning.funny it is.if ur sister reely merited d admission den nofin stops u from goin to d department and lodging a complain.as for us being beneficiaries,i laff,cos dat statement adds to ur already dumb profile.u cant only think right,u also cant judge right.for ur info,am a proud elect/elect student of yabatech by merit.falling 2 points below d cut off @ futa did cost me the admission.so u shuld sharap cos u aint got sumtin meaninful to contribute.mtcheeeew
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by sheyguy: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2011
tosnat:

i know wat your problem is sheyguy.ure only bitter cos your average sista culdnt gain admission and it has affected your reasoning.funny it is.if your sister reely merited d admission den nofin stops u from goin to d department and lodging a complain.as for us being beneficiaries,i laff,cos dat statement adds to your already dumb profile.u cant only think right,u also cant judge right.for your info,am a proud elect/elect student of yabatech by merit.falling 2 points below d cut off @ futa did cost me the admission.so u shuld sharap cos u aint got sumtin meaninful to contribute.mtcheeeew

By God's grace my "average sista" has been admitted to a far beta sch. Ur falling short of 2 points in a common Futa shows ur stuff already. If u r truly a Yabatech Elect "elected" grad u will reason beta than u are doing here.
To buttress my point i will leave u name-calling guys who cant stick with a message but will go after the messenger with this link:

http://www.punchng.com/index.php/news/item/8063-nigeria-varsities-short-of-30000-teachers-%E2%80%94-ASUU

Even The Chairman, Academic Staff Union of Nigeria Universities, Prof. Ukachukwu Awuzie, has decried the insincerity of the government to revamp the education sector.

He said the Federal Government was allocating 5.3 per cent of the agreed annual budget to universities instead of the 8.7 per cent under the 2009 FGN/ASUU agreement.

i expect u guy to be more mature and reason like adults, if those in power are admitting the flaws in the system i dont see any sense in some Questionable "Graduates" coming on NL to spew crap for all to see.
Ur beloved and pathetic school called Lasu needs beta funding without a doubt. if u guys can pay 40k + behind the scene why not pay such in a dignified manner and come out with good result instead of sorting ur way thru.
Re: Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission by sheyguy: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2011
U can fool urself all the time . . . both not Sheyguy . . . not even for once.

http://www.lasunigeria.org/post_ume.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students / 5 Tips To Help Freshers Stay Out Of Trouble In The New Academic Session / Waec 2019/2020 Mathematics Expo Answers -may/june Real Questions Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.