Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? (1502 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by roses(f): 1:56am On Mar 13, 2006
When Would You Ask Her Out?

hey folks, just curious. This is for the men in the house. If you see a girl you really like, would you
1. Ask her out immediately
2. Or approach her immediately
3. Would u test the waters or
4. Just admire her secretly
5. See if you could make friends with her, or her folks.

Just curious. Would you wait 6 months, 10 years before asking her out or just assume she's already got a boyfriend or perhaps feel she ain't going to go out with you? What do u do?
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by Seun(m): 3:12am On Mar 13, 2006
This is a very broad question. How exactly do you mean when you say a girl I like. Do you mean when I see an attractive girl on the road whom I know nothing about? Or do you mean a girl that is my good friend or colleague? Can you explain exactly what you mean by someone "really liking" a girl?
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by Oracle(m): 3:15am On Mar 13, 2006
i will personally go for number 5
which is See if you could make friends with her
i'll try to be friendly with the girl and if it works out well, then i have her
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by Eastcoast(f): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2006
hmm
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by babymine(f): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2006
I'm a gurl so I'm not supposed to make any comments in here. grin Just watching. My lips are lipsrsealed grin
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by pierreech(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2006
well i'd have to make sure she really is the right kind not just someone who's nice and beautiful but really COMPATIBLE to me thats the most important factor. if we get along pretty well and understand our peculiarities then !!
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by BigShishi(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2006
Experience has thought me that it's alway nice to act fast, when i was in my teens, I always waited, for the right time, opportunity e.t.c. I had a crush on this girl and i would always take her to the movies n stuff and everytime i tried to tell her my feelings, i would just melt and i kept postponing it,
I finally got the courage one day and she told me that she felt flattered and she would have really loved to kick it with me but someone had asked her out just a week b4 embarassed embarassed
So if i see a girl i like now, I'll ask her out as soon as i can but not too soon as to messing things up. You need to be methodical in your approach. If you have ever seen lions hunt antelopes, you'll know what i mean, they want the meal so bad but then they have to pretend, they'll watch their prey, staltk it and punce grhhhrrr!!! but still they devise a plan.
You need to have a plan of how you'll ask her out and how you'll convince her if she gave you a 'may be' answer but don't leave it too late.
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by oj62002(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2008
Ladies find me very interesting and funny to be with. on this note i'll approach her soon as i notice she is enjoying my companion.
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by frank316(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2008
i think the right time to ask a girl out is when she is in her heat period, that way she will just lead you straight to her room.
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by 9jerguy(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2008
i will watch her for a while her for a whle

then i'll make my moves
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by tngtech(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2008
I will make her my friend and watch her before asking her out.
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by replenish(f): 12:36pm On May 30, 2008
frank 3.16:

i think the right time to ask a girl out is when she is in her heat period, that way she will just lead you straight to her room.

Have always suspected you to be a pervert, you just confirmed my suspicions.
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by frank316(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2008
replenish:

tongue
Re: When Would You Ask Out A Girl You Like? by Persona82(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2008

<raises an eyebrow>
hmmm, Me thinks this is more than meets the eye

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have To Spend So Much Tongolo B4 I C Dikoko? / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age.(2) / Girls: Sugar Daddy Or Young Man, Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.