Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many (6125 Views)

Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Gunmen Storm Lagos Press, Confiscate Book On Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by executinal(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2011
Armed men suspected to be terrorist of the Boko Haram sect were reported this morning to have struck in Kano State killing several soldiers at Air Force Comprehensive School, Kwa, Kano.

Details are still sketchy but sources said several military
personnel were killed, and many others injured.

Armed soldiers and plain clothes security had sealed the area
Sources http://www.naijapundit.com/news/gunmen-storm-airforce-school-in-kano-kill-many
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by Lasinoh: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2011
Only Northern renegades would so bold as to storm a Police Precinct or Military Base.
What nerve!
Please, keep it in the North!
About time Niafra and not Biafra was formed! cheesy
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by executinal(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2011
I don't just know what is actually wrong with this almajiri boys called Boko Haram, what exactelly should Nigeria do to eradicate this guys angry angry
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by Chubhie: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2011
executinal:

I don't just know what is actually wrong with this almajiri boys called Boko Haram, what exactelly should Nigeria do to eradicate this guys angry angry
They believe that they're fighting for a cause. How long will it take for govt to give em what they want or crush them permanently? I see the presido doing nofin outta of these two options. He wants to do his time and leave. The masses can chose to endure or say enough is enough.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by amaham(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2011
Dis our presido nawa ooo! U said it was carrot and stick, these miscreants have finished the carrot where the hell is the stick!
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by ASOROCKb(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2011
executinal:

What nigeria should do? Nigeria should split for peace to bombard. Truth talk!!!
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by Beaf: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2011
amaham:

Dis our presido nawa ooo! U said it was carrot and stick, these miscreants have finished the carrot where the hell is the stick!

Lolzzzzz!

IMHO, the stick is in the almost one trillion budgetted for security. We should be seeing a deep fried boko haram when it is passed.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by monkeyleg: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
This is really terrible, but I doubt that the almost 1trillion naira would make any difference.

Simple question, how come the likes of Ghana, Senegal, etc which have lesser security budgets are not experiencing dire security situations? The government just hasnt got it sourced.

@ Beaf, you are I discussed this some time ago, about getting help to restructure our security services. they are just not fit for purpose

A real sad day for every Nigerian
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by meseatm(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2011
mehn,we have 2 pray 4 a better nigeria.it starts 4rm me n u,aite.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by moderattor: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
they are just justifying the N900B on security.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by Yeske2(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2011
I hope this isn't true o.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by doctokwus: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2011
This story sounds unbelievable,I await verification
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by knotty(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2011
i have my doubts about this story
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by Gbawe: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/shooters-raid-military-academy-two-officers-killed

Shooters Raid Military Academy, Two Officers Killed
Posted: December 16, 2011 - 17:56
Photo Credit, Google

Intruders riding in SUVs penetrated a military-run school between 7 and 8 pm. Thursday, in the state of Kano.

Firing wildly, the criminals shot and killed two military officers, sources at the scene report.

The bloody shoot-up was said to have the marks of a Boko Haram raid. A call for reinforcements was too late to catch the perpetrators.

The school, run jointly by Kano State government and the Nigerian Air Force is about 30 kms outside of the city of Kano.

There were no reports of other injuries.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by freegaza(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2011
7 soldiers were killed according to eyewitnesses
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by Vigilante: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

Lolzzzzz!

IMHO, the stick is in the almost one trillion budgetted for security. We should be seeing a deep fried boko haram when it is passed.
Give the security agencies 10 trllion and it wont make a difference. They are corrupt and lazy. Azazi and the service chiefs don hammer.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by onyeokwu: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
more bomb pls till efery body hansa him papa name
i like this news
more pls
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by realchange: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

Lolzzzzz!

the joke of the century, well the house is rejecting it and promising to cut i down
the thieves want to steal almost $6 billion
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by eghost247(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2011
wonder what the government is doing about this if anything we are not seeing any changes
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by ujchief(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2011
if only the president is as active as boko boys, he needs to be proactive, not waiting for them boko clowns to strike so he could react (if he ever does).
And for the N900 bil, you're dreaming if u think pumping excess money into a system with faulty foundation will solve the problem, no it wont!
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by omenziate(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2011
Where do we go from here? So much chaos everywhere.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by asoebi(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2011
@ poster
mehn,we have 2 pray 4 a better nigeria.it starts 4rm me n u,aite.

We have been praying all these years, is there any result?
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by Gbawe: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2011
realchange:

the joke of the century, well the house is rejecting it and promising to cut i down
the thieves want to steal almost $6 billion

It is indeed the joke of the century. GEJ has been substantive president approaching 2 years. All Nigerians have seen is gross profligacy yet there is absolutely nothing to show anywhere for all the money spent. With such a history, combined with how the same incompetent losers are still in charge of our security, we can assume this huge amount voted for security will achieve nothing other than make some folks very rich.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2011
It is only the ignorant that will negotiate with the Jihadirsts.

They will continue to kill, until they die killing.

We dont have a full scale war yet, let us sit down and negotiate Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by aurenflani: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2011
DID BOKO HARAM CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY?

SOME PPL SAID THAT NIGERIANS WITH THEIR QUICK REACTION ALWAYS JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AND PRONOUNCE JUDGEMENT. ASSUMPTION IS OUR SECOND NATURE.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by kingado: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2011
Oooooo I wish to hve been the president, this pple hve gone too far. Any one suspected or caugth slhd face blood for blood treatment. No case
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by Ndkings1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2011
Heeeeèeeey!!!
Nawa ooooo
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by Gague: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
God help us.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by kinguwem: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
The evil that men do live with them. When the almajiris were used to kill christians and southerners they were good boys. During the post-election crisis they were hailed by their owners as civil right activists. Initially, when they started their terrorist acts, their sponsors call for negotiations with the federal government. Now they have become not just political thugs and terrorists but full-time criminals, hired assassins and arsonists. By now even some of their sponsors have gone into hiding. May be their operations is now sponsored and directed by associates of the late Osama Bin Ladan. No negotiations with primitive terrorists. The FG should track them down with their sponsors. Money paid to any suicide bomber and terrorists should be traced and forfeited to the FG. The security agencies should no longer be a company for corruption, nepotism and where a privilleged few are employed to drink pepper soup with beer and smoke weeds. They should prove to the nation that they are men of valour and honour and not cowards nor saboteurs.
Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by seunlayi(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
kinguwem:

The evil that men do live with them. When the almajiris were used to kill christians and southerners they were good boys. During the post-election crisis they were hailed by their owners as civil right activists. Initially, when they started their terrorist acts, their sponsors call for negotiations with the federal government. Now they have become not just political thugs and terrorists but full-time criminals, hired assassins and arsonists. By now even some of their sponsors have gone into hiding. May be their operations is now sponsored and directed by associates of the late Osama Bin Ladan. No negotiations with primitive terrorists. The FG should track them down with their sponsors. Money paid to any suicide bomber and terrorists should be traced and forfeited to the FG. The security agencies should no longer be a company for corruption, nepotism and where a privilleged few are employed to drink pepper soup with beer and smoke weeds. They should prove to the nation that they are men of valour and honour and not cowards nor saboteurs.
hop that they are listening to this

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Airforce School In Kano: Kill Many by Ezeufi: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
Suspected Boko Haram members. Yet folk in nairaland are drawing conclusions as though the culprits are convicted Boko Haram members. cry
Isn't it the case that Boko boys are made to appear more powerful than they actually are?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Rule 2 Update: My View. / President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? / FG Approves 5 New Power Sub-stations In Kaduna, Enugu, Kogi, Ondo & Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.