Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (877515 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2014
Miada: Please @ justwise and sipkeC the accommodation confirmation is it necessary to submit it for the visa?
if so is it the email they sent or the contract itself?

My problem is that the address on the contract is different from my home address on the visa application would that be a problem?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanx in advance

Submit the email and it must be printed directly from your inbox, don't copy it and paste in ms word before printing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Amosiye: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Amosiye: Hello house. Pls I need current info on ireland study visa. I submitted my application via the VSF (oregun)on the 4th of august. I hv been tracking it since. But the the status "your application has been sent to abuja on the 4th of august" has not changed since. What should I do?
pls gurus in the house, I beg make una ans me nah.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Miada: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2014
justwise:

Submit the email and it must be printed directly from your inbox, don't copy it and paste in ms word before printing.

Thanks for the help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Rachii: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2014
justwise:

I pretty much doubt that you work at the bank or in a position to deal with the embassies

@justwise unfortunately for you, it's is not for you to decide who works where and what position the occupy since you are not God! On the completion of my 28 days, I moved my money back to my investment account and continued to do my investment bids with the money so I can gain more money before I travel. My VISA came out exactly 9 working days later.

Still @Justwise you are doing a great Job here, but if you are not clear on any question it's better you leave it then trying to insult and throw stones at another person who seem to have the information you do not have.

For the records when the embassy sends a confirmation to your bank, they send the data page of the form you filled online, the one with your picture and ask the bank to confirm that the person who's picture appears is truly their customer and is aware that his account is been used for the visa application. (Becos sometimes it's a sponsors acct that is used not the VISA applicant).They also ask the bank to confirm that the statement and information represented on it is authentic and correct.( cos a fraudulent person may attempt to alter the records on the statement.

That's all the embassy confirms from the bank. The bank has an obligation to you as a customer not to release you account balance to anyone or institution(embassies included) except with a court order.

@bumzaji pls walk into any branch of your bank and get a professional advice, just make sure you don't blow the money before you travel cos you will sure need it. Anyone may want to reinvest their money and make more before they are due to travel!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Rachii: @justwise unfortunately for you, it's is not for you to decide who works where and what position the occupy since you are not God! On the completion of my 28 days, I moved my money back to my investment account and continued to do my investment bids with the money so I can gain more money before I travel. My VISA came out exactly 9 working days later.

Still @Justwise you are doing a great Job here, but if you are not clear on any question it's better you leave it then trying to insult and throw stones at another person who seem to have the information you do not have.

For the records when the embassy sends a confirmation to your bank, they send the data page of the form you filled online, the one with your picture and ask the bank to confirm that the person who's picture appears is truly their customer and is aware that his account is been used for the visa application. (Becos sometimes it's a sponsors acct that is used not the VISA applicant).They also ask the bank to confirm that the statement and information represented on it is authentic and correct.( cos a fraudulent person may attempt to alter the records on the statement.

That's all the embassy confirms from the bank. The bank has an obligation to you as a customer not to release you account balance to anyone or institution(embassies included) except with a court order.

@bumzaji pls walk into any branch of your bank and get a professional advice, just make sure you don't blow the money before you travel cos you will sure need it. Anyone may want to reinvest their money and make more before they are due to travel!

Really? I'm not God? Was thinking i'm....pointless.

Do you bother to know why the rule specifically stated that applicants should leave their money in bank account throughout the visa application and travel to the UK with that money? Its wrong to advice or encourage anybody to withdraw that money after submitting application because clearly that is against the visa rule. For the fact that you did it and get away with it does not mean that it will work for everybody.

This is exactly why some embassies like Canadian embassy randomly ask applicants to resubmit refresh bank statement and if you have moved your money by then the new printout will caught you out.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Amosiye: pls gurus in the house, I beg make una ans me nah.
Today is the 13th working day. Wait till next week Tuesday, if your status doesn't change, you can give them a call to get an update on your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Amosiye: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2014
DonOms:
Today is the 13th working day. Wait till next week Tuesday, if your status doesn't change, you can give them a call to get an update on your application.
kk. Thanks. Is it the vfs office I should call.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IntroVAT: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Hello everyone in the house. Thanks for your time and efforts in growing this thread.
Pls I have a couple of questions regarding my impending VISA application:

1. My 28 days was reached today. Should I print the statement today, or wait till tomorrow for security

2. I don't yet have any plans for accommodation. Will it affect my application? Please what are my best options

3. On my VISA form, how do I reply to the question on why I have suffered a VISA application rejection. My Canadian VISA application was rejected, but anyone familiar with it would know that the reasons are plenty e.g financial reasons, we don't know if you'll come back etc

And finally

4. How do I reply to the question "Do you have any money in your name?" should I answer yes? Because the maintenance money is in my account.

Justwise and co please help. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Rachii: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2014
justwise: [b]

Really? I'm not God? Was thinking i'm....pointless.

Do you bother to know why the rule specifically stated that applicants should leave their money in bank account throughout the visa application and travel to the UK with that money? Its wrong to advice or encourage anybody to withdraw that money after submitting application because clearly that is against the visa rule. For the fact that you did it and get away with it does not mean that it will work for everybody.

This is exactly why some embassies like Canadian embassy randomly ask applicants to resubmit refresh bank statement and if you have moved your money by then the new printout will caught you out.

Thank God you where thinking and I am sure you have stopped thinking you are God.And for your information I never asked anyone to move money, I only met an information need. He asked the question, for what ever reason best known to him and I gave him a correct answer.

I didn't get away with it, it's not a crime! I know more than 6 people who have done the same thing. People have things to do with their monies and not just to hold it down in some bank account with lesser yield.The British embassy asked to leave the money for just 28 days, even the schools asked for fees to be paid in installments cos they understand that even though you can afford to pay your fees, it may be not be easy to hold the bulk funds down.

It's obvious you have started making some of the rules here yourself. Am sure you think you are now the British Embassy Lol.
Please give correct information and not just what you think, cos it isn't abt you! You don't make the decisions.

If you do not agree with what someone has said, there is a better way to express your opinion not in the arrogant way you did when you stated that you doubt If I work in a bank and the position I occupy.

Your probably mad that someone's has an information you do not have! It's possibly dear, you must not kn it all. Relax!!
I know your type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2014
IntroVAT: Hello everyone in the house. Thanks for your time and efforts in growing this thread.
Pls I have a couple of questions regarding my impending VISA application:

1. My 28 days was reached today. Should I print the statement today, or wait till tomorrow for security

2. I don't yet have any plans for accommodation. Will it affect my application? Please what are my best options

3. On my VISA form, how do I reply to the question on why I have suffered a VISA application rejection. My Canadian VISA application was rejected, but anyone familiar with it would know that the reasons are plenty e.g financial reasons, we don't know if you'll come back etc

And finally

4. How do I reply to the question "Do you have any money in your name?" should I answer yes? Because the maintenance money is in my account.

Justwise and co please help. Thanks

1. Print it today or tomorrow or next week...its still ok.

2. No it will not.

3. State exactly those reasons given by Canadian embassy, you don't have to elaborate.

4. Yes is the answer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IntroVAT: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2014
justwise:

1. Print it today or tomorrow or next week...its still ok.

2. No it will not.

3. State exactly those reasons given by Canadian embassy, you don't have to elaborate.

4. Yes is the answer.

Wow. Are you a BOT? I had barely finished posting. Thanks a million
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2014
@justwise,spikesC, Emmergency n others
pls I also have this to ask
I started count on my account the 18th day of July printed out on the 15th day of August
Booked an appointment on 15th
But I was giving a date for 26th of August
Do I need to reprint another statement or I should use the one I printed on the 15th ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Rachii:
Thank God you where thinking and I am sure you have stopped thinking you are God.And for your information I never asked anyone to move money, I only met an information need. He asked the question, for what ever reason best known to him and I gave him a correct answer.

I didn't get away with it, it's not a crime! I know more than 6 people who have done the same thing. People have things to do with their monies and not just to hold it down in some bank account with lesser yield.The British embassy asked to leave the money for just 28 days, even the schools asked for fees to be paid in installments cos they understand that even though you can afford to pay your fees, it may be not be easy to hold the bulk funds down.

It's obvious you have started making some of the rules here yourself Am sure you think you are now the British Embassy Lol.
Please give correct information and not just what you think, cos it isn't abt you! You don't make the decisions.

If you do not agree with what someone has said, there is a better way to express your opinion not in the arrogant way you did when you stated that you doubt If I work in a bank and the position I occupy.

Your probably mad that someone's has an information you do not have! It's possibly dear, you must not kn it all. Relax!!
I know your type.

Yes i'm now making my own rules according to you. Before you lie and deceive people here read this
The money you show us must be for your use for studying and living in the UK. The full amount of this money – which should be held in the manner specified in this guidance - must continue to be available to you after your application is made, except for any money you have to pay for course fees and living costs.

For example, you should retain the full amount of money you have shown us in your bank account, minus the balance you have paid for your course fees.

Read rule 183 from justwise.com located here https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/343718/T4_Guidance_08-14.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2014
bidibudi:

@justwise,spikesC, Emmergency n others
pls I also have this to ask
I started count on my account the 18th day of July printed out on the 15th day of August
Booked an appointment on 15th
But I was giving a date for 26th of August
Do I need to reprint another statement or I should use the one I printed on the 15th ?

You don't have to, you can use the 15th one or print another one it doesn't matter, the most important is that you have the money in your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2014
Can i be refused visa because i have not made payment towards my accomodation? is it compulsory to make payment towards accomodation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by akmoses: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2014
royal34: Can i be refused visa because i have not made payment towards my accomodation? is it compulsory to make payment towards accomodation?

u wont be refused visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2014
royal34: Can i be refused visa because i have not made payment towards my accomodation? is it compulsory to make payment towards accomodation?

Chances are you'll be refused should you be asked and you don't provide a suitable answer of how you plan to get an accommodation before or after you travel..It's not compulsory you secure one first before your visa application..but from your question, I take it that you've already secured one...so there's no need to make payment before your application.. I didn't, and still haven't and I got mine..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Rachii: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
justwise:

Yes i'm now making my own rules according to you. Before you lie and deceive people here read this

Read rule 183 from justwise.com located here https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/343718/T4_Guidance_08-14.pdf
You are obviously an arrogant person and probably jobless. I can understand why you are always available. You will have to excuse me I got work to do. Time is money. I have read that link back to back even before you pasted it here. Am sure you wish you were the author.
I have got to go make some money. Continue your work but pls don't forget that you are not the British Embassy and do not instill unnecessary fear in people.
You may wish to send them your CV they may help you. Am done here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2014

No its not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mrbavs: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hello experts in the house, i submitted my tier 4 application on 5th August, today is the 12th day and my application status has not changed as it still reads "your application has been forwarded to the british high commission", another issue i have is that i was not interviewed because the UKVI staff had to close at 2:30pm when it got to my turn, I need your prayers as well as observations has proven that some members here have prophetic tongues.

Guys i really need your feedbacks because i want to know what to do because my school already resumed 4th August but still have till 1st September to be admitted and registered into the program. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
bumzaji: Is it true that even after the 28days of maturation of the money and the priniting of the statement,you still have to leave the money in the account till u get your visa?kind of urgent

This was a simple question a banker could not comprehend ^^

Rachii:
You are obviously an arrogant person and probably jobless. I can understand why you are always available. You will have to excuse me I got work to do. Time is money. I have read that link back to back even before you pasted it here. Am sure you wish you were the author.
I have got to go make some money. Continue your work but pls don't forget that you are not the British Embassy and do not instill unnecessary fear in people.

You read that link and still got it wrong? Now i understand why banking sector in Nigeria is messed up...thanks to 'bankers' like you looking after our money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mhoreh: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
justwise:
This was a simple question a banker could not comprehend ^^
You read that link and still got it wrong? Now i understand why banking sector in Nigeria is messed up...thanks to 'bankers' like you looking after our money.
Rachii:

can both of you seriously stop this, everyone on this thread is very important and lots of people have been helped.... selfless service isnt being jobless its all about helping people and we all on this thread aint jobless, we are all just aiming to help one another
for the love of God @justwise and @rachii biko make una stop, it haf do, na beg we they beg una, dont divert the aim
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
mhoreh:

can both of you seriously stop this, everyone on this thread is very important and lots of people have been helped.... selfless service isnt being jobless its all about helping people and we all on this thread aint jobless, we are all just aiming to help one another
for the love of God @justwise and @rachii biko make una stop, it haf do, na beg we they beg una, dont divert the aim

No to him is jobless because i'm not asking anybody to pay me for the past 5yrs. Helping people with any knowledge you have without milking that person is a jobless thing to certain self centered individual here.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
So i was able to get my tb test pushed back and i got the result yesterday. Yippe!!! grin. Had to rebook by appointment cus i wasnt allowed to enter at the gate as @spikeC said and sadly there was no space in ikj.

Heading to vi on monday with fasting and prayer. Thanks for all your help and good luck to everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GVA: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
xkobans:
Please what do you mean that there arent any more interviews in Ikeja?. Mine was scheduled for the 22nd of August.

Still waiting for replies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hello,
Please I need your input and advice.

I received my CAS on the 18th of August and started counting my 28 days on the 20th of August, meaning that 28 days will be up on the 17th of sept. I was wondering if this is a good move
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
@ Justwise, pls it's okay. Ignore.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Guyz to those who apply for visa last aug 12 in ikeja,have u receive any approval mail?cos i read the thread yesterday those who apply aug 11 received theirs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Olisedinma: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hello,

I received my CAS on the 18th of August and started counting my 28 days on the 20th of August, meaning that 28 days will be up on the 17th of sept. I was wondering if this is a good move considering that school commences in the 3rd week of september
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Olisedinma: Hello,

I received my CAS on the 18th of August and started counting my 28 days on the 20th of August, meaning that 28 days will be up on the 17th of sept. I was wondering if this is a good move considering that school commences in the 3rd week of september

Not a good move, that means you be applying at the same time as your course start date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
tobee: @ Justwise, pls it's okay. Ignore.

No worries.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GVA: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Please how true is it that Ikeja is not conducting interview sessions? Mine is tomorrow please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (503)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.