Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865945 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2014
EAkoteyon:
I support. but abuja vfs preferably above all!

Abuja centre is closing on d 15th Lagos 27
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2014
kingsilly:
Guy change to ikeja for ur own good...unless u wanna defer for January(yea teleperformance dat bad)..

Thanks, I have changed it to ikeja. Really appreciate the advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Thanks to God Almighty for bringing my visa out on time
Applied 26th of August was approved on the 1st of sept
Though I got the notification on the 5th by e mail was waiting for the statust to change
I decided to go for it yesterday
Thanks to you all
@justwise you are wonderful, spikesC my captain and commander, Emmergency you are awesome

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2014
bidibudi: Thanks to God Almighty for bringing my visa out on time
Though I got the notification on the 5th by e mail was waiting for the statust to change
Thanks to you all
@justwise you are wonderful, spikesC my captain and commander, Emmergency you are awesome
Leaving for Edinburg sharperly
Any heriot-watt student in the house

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thanks to you all

Congratulations and the very best with your studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
justwise:

Congratulations and the very best with your studies.
Thanks baba justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status and found that the application has been processed and a
decision has been made on it. The visa result should be with you in the
next few days.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery.

If you have purchased a courier service then your documents will be
dispatched to the delivery address you have provided. We appreciate your
patience while you wait to receive your documents.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select 'E-Mail form' and complete
as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,
Thu-Van
UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service

We want to ensure that your experience is as positive as it can be, which
includes how you contact us. On that basis, if you would be prepared to
receive a call to answer a few questions about our website and how we can
improve it, please E-Mail UKVI@teamhgs.com with your contact details, or
alternatively click on this link and complete the survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7M9X7SR

Thank you in advance for your time.
i just got this mail , this afternoon after sending a mail to UKVI, What is the next step? do i go to teleperformance office on monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Jaralier: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hello everyone,
Please come to my aid as I need help right now. I applied for my student visa in August and collected it this week. Unfortunately, I was refused on basis of maintenance funds. There were sufficient funds in my dad's company account and I attached the bank statement of the account as well. I also attached a letter from the bank stating that my dad is the sole signatory to this account and the account is satisfactory. The reason why the corporate account and not personal account was used is because my father hardly uses his personal account due to the nature of his business and so most transactions made are used in his corporate account.

Please house, I need your help at the moment because I'm really worried now and I need to know the next action to make.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
is it just me, i cant access teleperformance website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
tirmizi: Hi guys! I need urgent advice. So I need to show £7380 for maintenance in my parents' account. The problem is that my mother has a joint account with my elder brother. Will this create problems? Do I need to provide letter of consent from both my mother and brother?

Thanks!

It won't create any problem. The letter of consent should be only from your mother but she should state in the letter that the account is a joint account with your brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thanks to you all

Congrats man cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jaralier: Hello everyone,
Please come to my aid as I need help right now. I applied for my student visa in August and collected it this week. Unfortunately, I was refused on basis of maintenance funds. There were sufficient funds in my dad's company account and I attached the bank statement of the account as well. I also attached a letter from the bank stating that my dad is the sole signatory to this account and the account is satisfactory. The reason why the corporate account and not personal account was used is because my father hardly uses his personal account due to the nature of his business and so most transactions made are used in his corporate account.

Please house, I need your help at the moment because I'm really worried now and I need to know the next action to make.

Transfer the money into your account but you may have to consider January admission if your school offer that because you don't really have the time to count 28days now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jaralier: Hello everyone,

sorry about that. In the guide I remembered I read it myself that they don't accept company account.
This is really not a good time for this to happen. Because what I would have advised is to transfer money into your own personal account. But I don't think u have the luxury of waiting for 28 days while nurturing the money till maturity. If I may ask when is d last day of registration for your study? Let's do the calculation on feasibility first.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Jaralier: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
The reason I used the company account is because I've used it in the past for previous applications and even my sister has used it as well for her own application and we have bother been granted visas without any problems. I have contacted the school and they are yet to reply me on the deadline for resumption. Can anyone proffer any other possible solution to this because I'm highly worried and concerned on what to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tirmizi: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
spikesC:

It won't create any problem. The letter of consent should be only from your mother but she should state in the letter that the account is a joint account with your brother

Thanks a ton for your reply! grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
which organisation sends the approval mail? and do they send refusal mail too. the wait is killing me, my school resumes on Wednesday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jaralier: The reason I used the company account is because I've used it in the past for previous applications and even my sister has used it as well for her own application and we have bother been granted visas without any problems. I have contacted the school and they are yet to reply me on the deadline for resumption. Can anyone proffer any other possible solution to this because I'm highly worried and concerned on what to do.

Did u have a reference letter from your dad that granted you complete assess to the whole funds in the account? Did u attach your birth certificate to show the relationship?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
dortmund01:

Did u have a reference letter from your dad that granted you complete assess to the whole funds in the account? Did u attach your birth certificate to show the relationship?

Was the company account stagnant or what? was it also continuously running during that period? I mean, money coming in and out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
dortmund01:

Was the company account stagnant or what? was it also continuously running during that period? I mean, money coming in and out.

Another question is that how much did u need to have for your maintenance and how much was in the account for the 30 day period?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GVA: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
I received a similar email. My sister's 15th working day is on the 18th of September and she has bought her ticket for the 19th. The whole family is a bit worried. Believing God for a miracle with this Tele-Ill -Performance people

lay86:

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status and found that the application has been processed and a
decision has been made on it. The visa result should be with you in the
next few days.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery.

If you have purchased a courier service then your documents will be
dispatched to the delivery address you have provided. We appreciate your
patience while you wait to receive your documents.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select 'E-Mail form' and complete
as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,
Thu-Van
UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service

We want to ensure that your experience is as positive as it can be, which
includes how you contact us. On that basis, if you would be prepared to
receive a call to answer a few questions about our website and how we can
improve it, please E-Mail UKVI@teamhgs.com with your contact details, or
alternatively click on this link and complete the survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7M9X7SR

Thank you in advance for your time.
i just got this mail , this afternoon after sending a mail to UKVI, What is the next step? do i go to teleperformance office on monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Jaralier: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dear house,

I was required to show £7380 in that account and the money of close to £10,000 was evidently there. I didn't attach my birth certificate though and I attached a consent letter from my father but I don't think it stated that I had access to the funds however he stated clearly that he will be the one to sponsor me. Also the account wasn't stagnant at all. It had constant transactions (both inflow and outflow) reflecting on the account. What do you advise now please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jaralier: Dear house,

I was required to show £7380 in that account and the money of close to £10,000 was evidently there. I didn't attach my birth certificate though and I attached a consent letter from my father but I don't think it stated that I had access to the funds however he stated clearly that he will be the one to sponsor me. Also the account wasn't stagnant at all. It had constant transactions (both inflow and outflow) reflecting on the account. What do you advise now please?

You cannot use a company account to apply for a Tier-4 visa unless the company is a multinational and is sponsoring you for the course.
Deposit the money into your account or your dad's account, wait for 28days and reapply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thanks to you all

Congrats. At least you became more patient. Welcome to the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
spikesC:

You cannot use a company account to apply for a Tier-4 visa unless the company is a multinational and is sponsoring you for the course.
Deposit the money into your account or your dad's account, wait for 28days and reapply
Huh spikec...na January be dat nahh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Jaralier: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
From what I know, my university doesn't allow January resumption and I can't afford to lose another year because the reason I'm applying for a visa now is because I took the year 2013/2014 off. Taking this past session off meant that my existing visa was suspended and so I had to reapply again and so I cannot afford to lose another year (making it two years off my degree). That's why I really need help right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jaralier: From what I know, my university doesn't allow January resumption and I can't afford to lose another year because the reason I'm applying for a visa now is because I took the year 2013/2014 off. Taking this past session off meant that my existing visa was suspended and so I had to reapply again and so I cannot afford to lose another year (making it two years off my degree). That's why I really need help right now

U had a lot of time u should have started ur processing earlier nahhh...whew...**tinking**

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by goldblue: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please house did anyone apply on the 28th of August at teleperformance ? whats your present status if there is anyone like that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
sashacoleman:

Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you.

thanks dearie
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jaralier: From what I know, my university doesn't allow January resumption and I can't afford to lose another year because the reason I'm applying for a visa now is because I took the year 2013/2014 off. Taking this past session off meant that my existing visa was suspended and so I had to reapply again and so I cannot afford to lose another year (making it two years off my degree). That's why I really need help right now

I am sorry to hear about your refusal. As it stands now, all you need to do is re-apply. Since your school doesn't have January admission and you don't want to wait for next year, you may have to seek admission into a school with January entry and if you get admission within the next 2 week, apply for visa in a months time.
Meanwhile, you'll have your dad move the money into your personal account(or his) and count a fresh 28 days. Also, if you have paid money to your current school, let them know your situation and request for a refund.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:27am On Sep 14, 2014
kingsilly:
Huh spikec...na January be dat nahh

Yeah, i dey sorry for him sha

Really sorry for you. You just have to follow DonOms advice and look for another school that has January entry.

But if you know somebody that knows somebody, and that somebody knows somebody in the government.
You can ask them to give you a letter of sponsorship, with that you can apply even today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Jaralier: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2014
How about if I get an uncle or aunt to sponsor me or does it have to be from the government alone? And again, I have paid full tuition and full accommodation using my parents bank account so would they be suspicious if they see I'm using another source for sponsorship of maintenance fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Jaralier: How about if I get an uncle or aunt to sponsor me or does it have to be from the government alone?
uncle or Anty is not an acceptable sponsor. Study d tier 4 guide.
d best advice been given; to seek admission for January in another sch, so painful though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.