Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Visual Basic: Any Good Websites That Makes Visual Basics Easy To Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Visual Basic: Any Good Websites That Makes Visual Basics Easy To Learn (1710 Views)

Where Is That Female Geek: Any Good Female Developer Around? / Can I Call Myself A Good Programmer If I Only Know Visual Basic / Basics Of PHP Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visual Basic: Any Good Websites That Makes Visual Basics Easy To Learn by VoodooDoll(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2011
Hi

Can any one please recommend a good and easy to learn Visual Basic website. Nothing too heavy duty but to help run formulae/programs in Microsoft Office products.
Re: Visual Basic: Any Good Websites That Makes Visual Basics Easy To Learn by alhassan3(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2011
hi,
you can visit the site below to learn visual basic programming in easies way i learned
i am vb programmer and wish you to be.
The site:
http://www.vbtutor.net
for more send me an email:
binmuhammadal.hassan@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Python / Did You Register For Introduction To Mathematical Thinking? / Should I Build From Scratch Or Use A Framework?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.