Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye (998 Views)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye by Depointer1: 4:34am On Dec 18, 2011
President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday urged the church to support his transformation agenda.

He also asked for the backing of Nigerians in his plan to remove fuel subsidy.

The President who spoke yesterday through the Minister of Labour and Productivity,Mr.Emeka Nwogwu at this year’s Holy Ghost Congress at the Redeemed City,Ogun State, said “I am guided by biblical principles of transparency in leadership. Government is pursuing the agenda of regaining government trust in the eyes of the people through his security agenda to foster unity and peace".

Jonathan pleaded with the General Overseer GO of the Redeemed Christain Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye to pray for him and thanked the church and the GO for their support during the April presidential election which he won.
He said his victory was made possible through the prayers of Adeboye.

Nwogwu said the president won't let Nigeria and Nigerians down as he takes every decision with them in mind.
"A new thing has happened in Nigeria because your brother and friend, the president shares your vision,”the minister said.

Adeboye gave the theme for the first 2012 Holy Ghost Service in January,: 'A New Alter to the Lord'.
He prayed for the countryand expressed optimism that Nigeria would be better and “experience a new dawn.”
A total of 30 babies: 15 boys and 15 girls were born during the one week convention.

Dignitaries at the service included the wives of the Ogun State governor, Mrs Olufunso Amosun;that of Lagos State, Dame Abimbola Fashola; and deputy governor of Lagos State,Mrs Adejoke Adefulire-Orelope, who implored religious leaders to keep praying for leaders.
Also present were delegates from different parts of the world.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/30168-pray-for-me-jonathan-begs-adeboye.html
Re: Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye by Depointer1: 4:36am On Dec 18, 2011
This is one of the people the MOG should be slapping anytime they talk fearfully.
Re: Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye by Lasinoh: 5:05am On Dec 18, 2011
Oh God!
Why do you keep reminding me that sointin like this GEJ of a thingy is still alive? cry
Re: Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye by otokx(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2011
Politicians and Pastors; one and the same.
Re: Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye by kokoA(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2011
Why does this guy keep moving around begging for prayers here and there The only place he has not reportedly gone to is a Babalawo office.
Re: Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye by idupaul: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
GEJ is not worth a sweat, who will pray fro those of us that went out risking all to vote him because then we thought he was worth the trouble, Pls enuff of GEJ already
Re: Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye by dplordx(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
See how this spineless f00l keeps dividing the country further. So, now the RCCG overseer is GEJ's official God. The man who tells him what to do or not what to do.
I even read hes trying to woo the church members and owner on fuel subsidy. Its like reading that Obama is trying to win the consent of the gays on political decisions.
What a calamity and I continue to curse anyone who ever voted in this DISGRACE to rule my country.
Whatever GEJ does, I pray HE FAILS, and this boomerang out of his stupid control. It would be fun to see this monkey start the revolution he stupydly undermines.
Mubarka, Ghadaffi, and Al-Assad of Syria are crazier than GEJ. And all these men are going down one after the other. The next will be GEJ. I forget to add, FASH as well.
Re: Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye by slaughter(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
I respect the man of God in the person of pastor E.A. Adeboye so much but i believe something is missing in him , and the thing is the inability of him to tell politician in power the truth that is why these vissionless and corrupt politicians keeps going to him for prayers why are they not going to pastor Bakare 4 prayers, fear of the uknown will never allow them do that, GOD HAV MERCY
Re: Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye by doctokwus: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
GEJ& Adeboye;two very rich& powerful dudes,something tells me d combination is not right
Re: Pray For Me, Jonathan Begs Adeboye by 1025: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2011
in his(jonathan) inauguration, witches and wizards association of nigeria sent their representatives and today he wants man of God to pray for him so that God will make nigerians to accept his hardship programmed govt. what a confused man. you must choose between men of God and witches and wizards. no matter who you choose, nigerians are ready to use the streets might your undemocratic democratic govt temper fuel subsidy. i know u are the most powerful nigerian at the moment but do not forget that you are very far from what saddam and gaddafi had but when their time came, na inside hole the run go.
gbagbo of ivory coast will also teach u good lessons if you have time to learn.

(1)

Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Has Declared A State Of Emergency In Areas Hard Hit By Violence / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Resign? / Jonathan Has Started Panicking But Ngozi Okonjoiweala Threatens To Resign If:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.