Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Is He For Real. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He For Real. (4256 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Can Somebody Suggest A Dating Site. (where I Can Meet Nigerian Girls For Real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2011
Pls my good people,I need ur advice on how to follow my guy.I hav known this guy for over 3yrs now but we were not that close because of his stingy nature.some bk we madeup nd became so close that I hardly stay if I don't see him,that is to say I love him so much now but my problem with him is that,anytime I tell him I want to do something that involves money that he shld help any how he can,he will tell me his good has not arrived yet.just yesterday he gave me 10,000 for my xmas shopping nd I was so mad nd Its only him I hav in my life.if I hav problem nd tell him abt it because it involves money,he will tell me he has nothing to say that anything I decide is ok.pls my people I want to know if this guy really loves me as he says,again he doesn't want me to know where his office is.anytime I'm in need he will change nd when I get over the problem he will come bk to his normal self.do u think this guy love me because I love him so much.
Re: Is He For Real. by Ariyke: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2011
Dis is serious! U've been dating a guy 4 d past 3yrs without knwing his office? Hw sure are u dat he's even who he claims 2 be anyway sit him down n tell him ur mind if he truly loves u he will change bt b4 dat think of things u might b doing dat he doesnt like n change maybe dat will give him change of heart
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2011
Thanks dear but I hav talked to him so many times abt it yet notin happened.i try to be the best for him when it comes to other guys,they call nd i tell them im with my boy frnd.I'm really not sure if this guy really loves because I feel if he loves me,he will share both my happy nd sad moments with me.I really don't know what to think rit now.
Re: Is He For Real. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2011
Eeem nicky wot da hell are u doing wiv a stingy guy I will like to know stingy means selfish,I don't no which kian love u have 3yrs and u don't know if hin b arm robber, gal if he can't b free wiv you about important aspects of his life den deres something he's hiding.If he reallllllli loves you he would make ur relationship more open,giving and comfortable for both of you .Goodluck o lover gal
Re: Is He For Real. by slex(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2011
nicky4lif:

Pls my good people,I need your advice on how to follow my guy.I hav known this guy for over 3yrs now but we were not that close because of his stingy nature.[/b]some bk we madeup nd became so close that I hardly stay if I don't see him,that is to say I love him so much now but my problem with him is that,anytime I tell him I want to do something that[b] involves money that he shld help any how he can,he will tell me his good has not arrived yet.just yesterday he gave me 10,000 for my xmas shopping nd I was so mad nd Its only him I hav in my life.if I hav problem nd tell him abt it because it involves money,he will tell me he has nothing to say that anything I decide is ok.pls my people I want to know if this guy really loves me as he says,again he doesn't want me to know where his office is.anytime I'm in need he will change nd when I get over the problem he will come bk to his normal self.do u think this guy love me because I love him so much.
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2011
when i say NIGERIAN GIRLS

Can i hear someone say HOLLA!!

. . . Nigerian GIRLSSS!!

. . . Holla!!

. . . Nigerian GIRLSSS!!

. . . Holla!!

. . . Nigerian GIRLSSS!!

. . . Holla!!

Keep singing!! cool cool
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2011
My dear, what I'm doing with him is love.I hav tried leaving him so many times but I still found myself going bk.the worst part is,when he says no there notin u can say nd he will say let me do this because I love her.
Re: Is He For Real. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2011
190_@:

when i say NIGERIAN GIRLS

Can i hear someone say HOLLA!!

. . . Nigerian GIRLSSS!!

. . . Holla!!

. . . Nigerian GIRLSSS!!

. . . Holla!!

. . . Nigerian GIRLSSS!!

. . . Holla!!

Keep singing!! cool cool

are u suffering from brain drainage undecided,

@ nicki

Gal u can do better something isn't right about him, don't u feel like u dating a stranger common 3yrs and no changes have a talk wiv him and if u still feel he has not digested any of ur concerns and he is still behaving irrational about knowing his office, I say u bounce d guy is dodgy mannnnnnn.
Re: Is He For Real. by arewacrown: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2011
Try and study him . He may not be stingy . We men have this ego claiming wat we are not. Do u know any of his family, that is an insight to know little abt his family. Find out where his office is. The bottom line u have to sit him down n b frank wt him abt d relationship. To be sincere wt 3 yrs is too long for u not to know wat ur man is up to,
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2011
Idowuogbo:

are u suffering from brain drainage undecided,

@ nicki

Gal u can do better something isn't right about him, don't u feel like u dating a stranger common 3yrs and no changes have a talk wiv him and if u still feel he has not digested any of your concerns and he is still behaving irrational about knowing his office, I say u bounce d guy is dodgy mannnnnnn.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2011
Thanks all but the problem is nolonger his office because I'm nolonger interested in knowing,the problem now is that he is too stingy nd he feels there is notin wrong with it.I hav tried to deny myself so many things because of him.I can't really say how bad it is here,I felt he will change with times but notin seems to be changing.as for what he does,I know what he does some times he brings some home.even if I'm dying it will still not make him do it,the other day I was very sick nd I called him to come nd take me to the hospital,he started postin me it was just male frnd that came nd took me to the hospital nd when I told him,he said he felt I was just playin.I love him but I'm thinking of leaving him because I hav options.
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2011
^see eh abeg abeg abeg - the more ure talking abt this stingy thing the more you're provoking me

are u madt! - dont u have parents - are you married 2 him - why are u complaning

wat are you possibly offering him if not sex alone

see eh? leave the poor guy alone - allow him concentrate on his life

if you need money go to allen avenue,  u'll make lots there

rubbish - its ladies like you that made me hate my home girls

mtscheww - rubbish undecided undecided
Re: Is He For Real. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2011
190_@:

^see eh abeg abeg abeg - the more ure talking abt this stingy thing the more you're provoking me

are u madt! - dont u have parents - are you married 2 him - why are u complaning

wat are you possibly offering him if not sex alone

see eh? leave the poor guy alone - allow him concentrate on his life

if you need money go to allen avenue,  u'll make lots there

rubbish - its ladies like you that made me hate my home girls

mtscheww  undecided undecided

Roftlmao u no go kill dis mawwrin u vex gan oo lol

@ nicki
It seems na money dey worry u tru tru jeeez, gal go get a damn job and stop depending on d dude sorry I gonna b harsh, I reckon d guy don analyse u wella say na money money money b ur main focus dats y he's uptight. I mean for u to say u don't want to know his office say na d stingyness dey worry u, meehn I can only say u money hungry haba u ignore important parts and u dwelling on stingy dis dat omo locate ur papa for allowance and liv d guy alone den Chikena
Re: Is He For Real. by arewacrown: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2011
This is not love . U r afraid that if u leave u may not c another man coming to u soon . But god will sure provide another soon . U know definitely that u r not happy in the union. Has he been associating wt ur family . Does he show that he is goin to marry u . Pls d truth is he may not marry u in end . A man does not hurt wat he cherishes n love. Pls shine ur eyes my sister
Re: Is He For Real. by adaphik(f): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2011
Girls r trying sha, I have zero tolerance for bullshit frm men.
The stingy part of ur story is the least of my worries, cos I try to be so independent not to take bullshit. But that for 3yrs, and u're not sure of what u're doing with a man? Christ, u ppl r trying.
One important info:: there r billions of men in the world, at the last count.
R/ship is not by force, I take God beg una.
Re: Is He For Real. by Ranoscky(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2011
Op, na your type of gal go luk a guy pocket and tell the EXACT amount wey dey inside im wallet.

A guy gave u 10k for xmas, and u get D yeye mind to para? undecided. . . Which kain dirty problems u get wey no pass High heel shoe and Gucci hand bag?

NONSENSICAL NONSENSE!!
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2011
Thanks every body but for those of u that said I shld get a job,who told u I don't work?I work but there are sometimes u will need ur guys asistance nd is not every body's parents that are rich nd I happen to be one of them.my dad is out of it nd I work.
Re: Is He For Real. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
^Okay u work good but babe d guy gave u 10000 not 1k he never stingy reach d level wey u underline o, u seriously not giving ur story substance by only looking @ d money aspect.I think deres more to relationship dan money unless u feel dats d main part of a union sha, if u can't take d heat in kitchen get out d kitchen woman.
Re: Is He For Real. by born2boink(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2011
Father Christmas gave you 10,000 as Christmas package and you called that Stingy, Salaries of some people in Nigeria into your whole pocket alone, you girl must be real gold digger, why not use him for Ritual Money instead,that would fetch more money
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
nicky4lif:

Thanks every body but for those of u that said I shld get a job,who told u I don't work?I work but there are sometimes u will need your guys asistance nd is not every body's parents that are rich nd I happen to be one of them.my dad is out of it nd I work.

And you are still here talkin . .

Somebody get me my BROOM!!  angry angry
Re: Is He For Real. by born2boink(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
Make she come bleep me make I give her money, my parents aren't rich too but I have work hard to make my money too, spend it on anything without thinking twice
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
Shutup those of u that are taling like fake guys.how is it ur matter now,I don't even hav time for people like uthere are many fishes in the river.as for u that wants to Bleep me,y not go nd Bleep ur mother nd give her the money than those old men she sleeps arnd with.,
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
^Shut the Bleep up, you scroungy, filthy, snail molesting, f[i]u[/i]gly, shittastic barrel of bat vomit

Eyah see why i would never stop campaigning against the likes of you

You are an insolent thief and a PIG - Fu[i]c[/i]k off, you skanky, wombat molesting, pitiful, worthless cock muncher

Kip looking for who u would MILK -
asking stup1d questions if he is for real
No hes not for real, He is for Fake

May amadioha strike that N10K he gave you so you cant boast of N20

Thief
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
U are just a fool,God punish u.
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
^Lets see who God would punish first - may God shrivel your left ovary -

Cheap ashawo - if you want to eat money target ritualist so you can eat their money

petty thief - soon u'll be stealing Maggi in the market - Ole  undecided
Re: Is He For Real. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
Won90 my belllle ooo lmaooo u no wan gree at al
Re: Is He For Real. by tiamor: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
@nicky4life, don"t mind all this nlst fake guys blabbing that hole in their face call mouth here. they don"t even know their right to left because no one forces anyone to reply on one"s post.
work or no work, what is wrong in a girl taking care of his gf financially?  
nija guys nags about everything whether you keep one guy or you be ashawo so don"t get yourself worked up, that"s not a new thing. it"s just a way of displaying their timidity openly.

d simple truth for you is that that your guy is nothing but an unrepentable flirt who just wants to have fun with you whenever he feels like especially now that he has come to realize how much u love him and your addition to him. he does not want you to know his office so that you don"t know his current position in his office, his income and so that you do not come looking for him unexpectedly.
he does not give a dam about you or you 3years with him and u must understand that there are so many other things that he is discreet about.
Bleep that babe. grow up and don"t love like a fool.
when you get so emotionally attached to some one, it may take you forever to detached them and it may kill you or make you prone to self suicide.
make sure you call it a day with him now now now  and STOP seeing him.
don"t hurry into another relationship with another guy else you will make the same mistake again.
study ppl and their words when they are happy, angry, their movement . temperament and their actions to know how to relate with them because love is a rough play to begin.
i am telling you this from experience, my bf initially indulged me into dating him and later began playing the same game with me yet too possessive over me but after falling so Wolfy for him, i had a rethink and a thorough preview about everything revolving around us and i put a fullstops to it as i told him to his face that is is over and refusing everything that has to do with intimacy with him irrespective of his sexual experiences on bed and his sugar coated dick. now i hate and detest him like shit and i am so happy i have my life back in one piece while he is constantly begging and crying to come back as he never taught i could have the nerves to quit but it"s over late. forget him with all his drama, he is not worth your attention. you deserve better. ciao,
Re: Is He For Real. by born2boink(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
nicky4lif:

Shutup those of u that are taling like fake guys.how is it your matter now,I don't even hav time for people like uthere are many fishes in the river.as for u that wants to bleep me,y not go nd bleep your mother nd give her the money than those old men she sleeps arnd with.,
Ladies are regarded and fishes and they have expiry date, you better open your legs for cash and let me put something before you expired(old) real soon
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
tia mor:

@nicky4life, don"t mind all this nlst fake guys blabbing that hole in their face call mouth here. they don"t even know their right to left because no one forces anyone to reply on one"s post.
work or no work, what is wrong in a girl taking care of his gf financially?  
nija guys nags about everything whether you keep one guy or you be ashawo so don"t get yourself worked up, that"s not a new thing. it"s just a way of displaying their timidity openly.

d simple truth for you is that that your guy is nothing but an unrepentable flirt who just wants to have fun with you whenever he feels like especially now that he has come to realize how much u love him and your addition to him. he does not want you to know his office so that you don"t know his current position in his office, his income and so that you do not come looking for him unexpectedly.
he does not give a dam about you or you 3years with him and u must understand that there are so many other things that he is discreet about.
bleep that babe. grow up and don"t love like a fool.
when you get so emotionally attached to some one, it may take you forever to detached them and it may kill you or make you prone to self suicide.
make sure you call it a day with him now now now  and STOP seeing him.
don"t hurry into another relationship with another guy else you will make the same mistake again.
study ppl and their words when they are happy, angry, their movement . temperament and their actions to know how to relate with them because love is a rough play to begin.
i am telling you this from experience, my bf initially indulged me into dating him and later began playing the same game with me yet too possessive over me but after falling so Wolfy for him, i had a rethink and a thorough preview about everything revolving around us and i put a fullstops to it as i told him to his face that is is over and refusing everything that has to do with intimacy with him irrespective of his intimate experiences on bed and his sugar coated Joystick. now i hate and detest him like poo and i am so happy i have my life back in one piece while he is constantly begging and crying to come back as he never taught i could have the nerves to quit but it"s over late. forget him with all his drama, he is not worth your attention. you deserve better. ciao,

[size=13pt]
ASHAWO ALERT ASHAWO ALERT **

Someone call 080-Ashawo-on-rampage angry angry
[/size]
Re: Is He For Real. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2011
you lot are lucky i am not in GEJ's seat, i would have made a law that you ungrateful broke a[b]s[/b]s begging criminals should be shot on sight!
someone help you the best they can and you have the audacity to get mad, why dont you sort your bloody life out INSTEAD OF BEGGING? only you with problem every damn day, today money problem, tomorrow money problem, next week money problem aba!!!

your bf is NOT the problem here, YOU ARE! he must be a fool to even stick with you, by your definition, you are just a bad investment!
Re: Is He For Real. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^woosah bro. grin calm down!!
Re: Is He For Real. by born2boink(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2011
Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Charming I'm I? / Question For The Ladies Only / Finding A Husband Is Hard.. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.