Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Which Nairalander[political Section] Will You Like To Meet Physically And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nairalander[political Section] Will You Like To Meet Physically And Why? (887 Views)

Buhari Is Back In Nigeria, Says He’s Physically And Mentally Fit / Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight / Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander[political Section] Will You Like To Meet Physically And Why? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
To the question above,I think I would like to meet musiwa personally.I have this feeling that he is a nice guy and fun to be with.
Re: Which Nairalander[political Section] Will You Like To Meet Physically And Why? by Lasinoh: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
Absolutely NONE.
I love the online facade. . .the reality would be a nightmare for sure.
Who wanno meet UGLY, filthy, LOCAL, rabid, tribal and religious 419 Nigerian bigots ofline? undecided
In front of my computer is where it ends. Period!
Heavens forbid! cry
Re: Which Nairalander[political Section] Will You Like To Meet Physically And Why? by nku5: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
Ak47 , I get the feeling I have met him before sef
Re: Which Nairalander[political Section] Will You Like To Meet Physically And Why? by phantom(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2011
Ekoile , so i can study this new form of insanity,
Re: Which Nairalander[political Section] Will You Like To Meet Physically And Why? by Yeske2(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
phantom:

Ekoile , so i can study this new form of insanity,
ROTFLMAO

(1) (Reply)

Questionably Nigerian: Are They The Ones Who Cuss Nigeria All The Time? / Subsidy Withdrawal Is Ploy To Make You Fail, South South Monarchs Tell President / President Goodluck's Response To Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.