Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight (5414 Views)

***** Top E-warriors In Political Section - Their Rating ***** / Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. / Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by LasGidiOwner: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2014
It is with utmost resolve that we have taken a painstaking measure to rid NL of tribalists and bigots who come here daily to spew their stupidity and insecurity on NL political section more especially.

We have watched this madness go on but now we have decided to take up the gauntlet and axe and deal decisively with anyone who insults and malign any tribe on NL in the name of tribalism or whatsoever.

I must confess that my Igbo brothers are the worst culprit for this heinous crime against humanity. We also call on the Yoruba community to tow the same path of peace and report any attack from anybody to us for further action. We also call on the Igbo community to report such attack to this institute for necessary action on the culprit instead of taking the laws into their hand.

Be very careful, to be forewarned is to be forearmed..

We sue for calm and peace or anybody who breaks this simple instruction will cry at midnight.

Thank you

SIGN:

Chino Institute and Odua Insurgents and 323 Battalion

CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole1, tsolz400, OrlandoOwoh, yorubakid, Chino, Olodoowoh, Chuksphil2go, BuddahMonk, Lowgeorge, Fr3do

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by WilyWily5: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2014
[s]
LasGidiOwner:
It is with utmost resolve that we have taken a painstaking measure to rid NL of tribalists and bigots who come here daily to spew their stupidity and insecurity on NL political section more especially.

We have watched this madness go on but now we have decided to take up the gauntlet and axe and deal decisively with anyone who insults and malign any tribe on NL in the name of tribalism or whatsoever.

I must confess that my Igbo brothers are the worst culprit for this heinous crime against humanity. We also call on the Yoruba community to tow the same path of peace and report any attack from anybody to us for further action. We also call on the Igbo community to report such attack to this institute for necessary action on the culprit instead of taking the laws into their hand.

We sue for calm and peace or anybody who breaks this simple instruction will cry at midnight.

Thank you

SIGN:

Chino Institute and Odua Insurgents

CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400
[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by LasGidiOwner: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
Willywilly be very careful........ embarassed cool

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by ChinemeOkpan: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
^^^^^^^

Word!!!!!!!

All tribalists should watch their back from now.

No acts of hatred will be tolerated henceforth...

Or else you will Pay.....

8 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by WilyWily5: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2014
[s]
LasGidiOwner:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by BOAR: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2014
Anytime I see this Ameachi pix, I just laugh, funny governor.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by WilyWily5: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2014
[s]
ChinemeOkpan:
^^^^^^^

Word!!!!!!!

All tribalists should watch their back from now.

No acts of hatred will be tolerated henceforth...

Or else you will Pay.....
[/s]
Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by Harmthe(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2014
halla madrid
Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by IGBOSON1: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:

^^^The fact that even Bros Willy -of all people- finds you repugnant should tell you it's time for a little soul-searching!

8 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by LasGidiOwner: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2014
Igboson, you are one of the very few we respect here. Do not get caught in the cross fire because you will not be happy with what will hit you..

Be very careful..

CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole1, tsolz400,

IGBOSON1:

^^^The fact that even Bros Willy finds you repugnant should tell you it's time for a little soul-searching!

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by IGBOSON1: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Igboson, you are one of the very few we respect here. Do not get caught in the cross fire because you will not be happy with what will hit you..

Be very careful..

CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole1, tsolz400,

^^^Get lost!

8 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by LasGidiOwner: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2014
You heard that..

CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole1, tsolz400

IGBOSON1:

^^^Get lost!

4 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by LasGidiOwner: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2014
Satellite Feed: PROUDIGBO aka IGBOSON aka IGBOSON1

5 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by flexing11(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2014
tell me what is bringing the tribal issue is there any place in the world were u dont have tribal or racist issues even in american,sweden just name them why not tell the boko boys if they did not stop bombing innocent souls in the north of which our igbo brothers are among them that they would cry at midnight.pls hold your peace!

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by LasGidiOwner: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2014
Sunny be very careful..

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by tsolz400: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Get lost!

Get found!!!

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by Omololu007(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
A very funny thread..Lol

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by ChinemeOkpan: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Satellite Feed: PROUDIGBO aka IGBOSON aka IGBOSON1

Ok we will commence action on the subject ASAP

8 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by VANHELLSING: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:

Thank you

SIGN:

Chino Institute and Odua Insurgents

CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole1, tsolz400, OrlandoOwoh, yorubakid, Chino, Olodoowoh, Chuksphil2go, BuddahMonk, Lowgeorge, Fr3do
Foolishness exemplified...smh

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Good afternoon HOUSE.

I just came back from Church and the first thing I did was to check for update.

This is a funny thread esp The Amaechi pics, only God knows where Chino got the pics.

The whole House is surprised that Chino Institute has eventually merged with Oodua Insurgents(They even have Terms and Conditions lol). Anyway, that's a good news.

However, this is a Politics Section and we all know it's Permanent Interest that matters.

I'm very sure Tribalism shall die a Natural Death soon. It seems threatening people is the only solution to tribalism here.

If issuing threats and warning is going to work, then so be it.

Tribalism must end In Jesus Name.

Oya Mr Tribalism, Die Die Die Die Die Die In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.

Shout Out to all The Generals.

Long Live The Insurgents.

4 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
GeneralScatter:

I pity you. You will shed tears when we start with you. You all bigot must suffer and we are ready for you all ( Yoruba/Igbo tribal bigot).

Post any crap about any tribe, then you will cry in the night grin
For this I am in agreement with you. But some of the thread you label as tribal are not actually what you think. Some are actually out to show the development of a state - like the Enugu, Ibadan and Imo thread. But if you insist on still trashing up the development thread to discourage ethnic or regional bashing then you must do it whole-heartedly devoid of sentiments whatsoever.
#TEAMENDETHICBASHINGINPOLITICSSECTION#

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by Tobbie9(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
If I hear say e end

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by LasGidiOwner: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Be very very careful..

Men are not smiling.. embarassed

Tobbie9:
If I hear say e end

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by LasGidiOwner: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
No! You do not have power to take laws into your hands. Report any offensive or assault on you or your tribe then we shall take a decisive action on the erring person or persons.

Thank you

collynzo23:

Good.
As for me, I will stick to dealing with only Yoruba tribalists.

6 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by ChinemeOkpan: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tobbie9:
If I hear say e end

Mr Olusiyan be very careful. Please face your studies

cool cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight by egopersonified(f): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Seun, I suggest a banning eclipse for politics section. Just open any thread and just start banning all the posters for at least one month. I think the section would now be open to realistic contributors who are silent as a result of this e-war. All these politics section landlords go humble by force, if you like open 50 monikers in a day, na you go taya.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] / Implications Of A Loss by Gej On The South South Region OF Nigeria / Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.