Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend (8485 Views)

Hello, I Am A Dude And Am New Here / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by 195(f): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
Xmas wahala,

Boyfriend: Honey, i had a strange drm last 9t and i still dnt understand it.
Girlfriend: tell me abt it sweetie.

Boyfriend: I saw an angel calling my name telling me dat i'm d chosen 1 and i've been called by d most high 4 a very importnt mission.
Girlfriend: how, why ?

Boyfriend: listen 2 me and stop asking useless questions, i need a break 4 nw!!.
Girlfriend: #sadface# baby plz tell me u're joking.

Boyfriend: enough is enough dis relationship is over, i need to respond to my call and complete my mission. we can come back wen am done wit d mission i've been called for!!!
Girlfriend:#crying# hw could u do this to me? wht abt out plans for xmas shopping and d iphone5 u promised me?.
Boyfriend: shut up nd leave my house !!!!!! go tell your mum to buy u d iphone5 and xmas cloths, am i father Christmas?

Girlfriend: #crying# ok forget about d shopping and d iphone 5. I just wanna be with u Honey; plz dnt leave me.
Boyfriend: #smiles# If that's d case, i will have to dream again tonight and beg d Angel to postpone d mission till February 10th.

Merry xmas from 190 to y'all esp my 1 and only mzdarkskin embarassed embarassed
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by zealot4me(f): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2011
u try small cool

ur ctrl C and V 4 ur keyboard don start work again abi undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
smh. grin
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by 195(f): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2011
zealot4me:

u try small cool

your ctrl C and V 4 your keyboard don start work again abi undecided

MsDarkSkin:

smh. grin

embarassed embarassed
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by slimyem: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
SMH!!! grin grin grin
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by 195(f): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by cynthiafred67(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
Nice one, u try.
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
I need a sledge hammer, poster no try at all, always confuse, dude needs a brain transplant, that of lizard will be better so it will be enough of this crappy posts
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by 195(f): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2011
^See eh? Odiaero - No p -

Ruin this thread - I'll wait patiently for yours again

If i dont upload nude pics of you on whatever thread you post here again

dont call me 190 angry
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^U are damn ugly and u know that, black like dem mallam, u know i have enough of your pix, guess who have been sending them to me lol grin

This thread is a dead thread as far as am concern
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by 195(f): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
smh
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2011
I told u b4, u wont have head to shake again by the time i start dealing with u cheesy
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2011
hmmmmmm. . .some ppl sef.
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by 195(f): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2011
next . . .
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by 195(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

hmmmmmm. . .some ppl sef.

undecided undecided

[size=4pt]was jst kiddin- get him outta my thread [/size]
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
*Yawn @ so bored thread*
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
@190 i dont know who he/she is.
in fact i was referring to shim when i said that.
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by 195(f): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
[size=4pt]hes one dead drug addict from slovakia

knew him since 09 - look at him behavin like a zombie

handle him 4 me undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
190_@:

[size=4pt]hes one dead drug addict from slovakia

knew him since 09 - look at him behavin like a zombie

handle him 4 me undecided[/size]

mschew. grin [size=3pt]does this look like a game of "HITMAN" to you?
do i look like i am a video game character, you can get
to jump by pressing A or attack by pressing Y? abeg oo!! grin[/size]
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
Now it has turned to craze  grin
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

Now it has turned to craze  grin

lol. you're such a bully. grin
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2011
Am going to make sure poster runs mad, so next time when i open a thread, he will stick to topic
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by 195(f): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by Flashaldrin(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2011
grin grin grin

btw, 190 wey your fanclub nau, i dey miss dem o embarassed embarassed
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by kelz88(f): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
So funny I forgot to laugh.
Re: Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend by 195(f): 1:27am On Dec 19, 2011
Flashaldrin:

grin grin grin

btw, 190 wey your fanclub nau, i dey miss dem o embarassed embarassed

them don play BRIGADE BAND go calabar for odiaero burial cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Adanna The Mysterious Aba Girl / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.