Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? (8505 Views)

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket / Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
First of all, happy new month to us all.
Yesterday, I was chatting with a girl on Facebook, I asked about her hobbies and she mentioned twerking as one of them, I wasn't surprised because a lot of girls are cashing out on twerking on social media. what surprised me though was her inability to convert days to years and she claimed to have graduated from federal college of education. She asked me about my age and I told her in days but she couldn't decipher it. I even gave her the clue by telling her to divide the number by 365 still she couldn't get it. Why can't she use her phone calculator to figure it out? She told me that I should just tell her if I want to. I told her eventually but couldn't help but come to the conclusion that a lot of Nigerian girls are really dull or should I say lazy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by WakeNbaked: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Given your age in days? That's just stupid.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin

You will be a very wahala boyfriend and husband.

Na everyday una go dey settle matter

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Sundrus: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
So bcus say the girl no fit calculate ur age in days ...mean say Nigerian girls dey dull & lazy. undecided na wa o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sundrus:
So bcus say the girl no fit calculate ur age in days ...mean say Nigerian girls dey dull & lazy. undecided na wa o
I didn't say all oo I said alot. I learnt how to do that stuff as far back as my jss2 days so why should a federal college graduate not be able to do it?

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Why you sef talk your age for numbers

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Sundrus: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I didn't say all oo I said alot. I learnt how to do that stuff as far back as my jss2 days so why should a federal college graduate not be able to do it?
maybe she no wan worry her soft brain over ur age...e get things way she sabi way u no fit do oh. Everybody get where them dey strong & where them dey weak.

9 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Why you sef talk your age for numbers
just to test her IQ and she failed grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sundrus:
maybe she no wan worry her soft brain over ur age...e get things way she sabi way u no fit do oh. Everybody get where them dey strong & where them dey weak.
no be lie sha.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by decatalyst(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
just to test her IQ and she failed grin

Even your IQ low.

If it was that high as you implied or just above average, you wouldn't ask a girl that told you her hubby is twerking to calculate your days on earth to get the number of years you have spent on planet earth.

Or

Let's say you are not emotionally intelligent at all!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by jorion(m): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Yesterday, I was chatting with a girl on Facebook, I asked about her hobbies and she mentioned twerking as one of them, I wasn't surprised because a lot of girls are cashing out on twerking on social media. what surprised me though was her inability to convert days to years and she claimed to have graduated from federal college of education. She asked me about my age and I told her in days but she couldn't decipher it. I even gave her the clue by telling her to divide the number by 365 still she couldn't get it. Why can't she use her phone calculator to figure it out? She told me that I should just tell her if I want to. I told her eventually but couldn't help but come to the conclusion that a lot of Nigerian girls are really dull or should I say lazy.

Na that India hair wey dem dey call Brazilian weavon dey cause am. The thing dey remove their common sense

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
i guess you guys have different priorities... i would definitely run away from someone who claim TWERKING is her hobby. kai!

so you will look at someone dead in their eyes and with a straight face you will tell them that rubbish?! twerking?! i will laugh so loud the babe will just run away in shame!

as for you giving her your age in days, she didnt get this part and you exposed her flaws... no wonder she will be upset.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mtcheew u acting up guy, stop misbehaving.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Bartork(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
It's pathetic

Well there are a number of intelligent ladies online too

I have met a few and they have been a source if inspiration for years

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
i guess you guys have different priorities... i would definitely run away from someone who claim TWERKING is her hobby. kai!

so you will look at someone dead in their eyes and with a straight face you will tell them that rubbish?! twerking?! i will laugh so loud the babe will just run away in shame!

as for you giving her your age in days, she didnt get this part and you exposed her flaws... no wonder she will be upset.
the babe didn't feel upset at all. She kept the flow
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by WakeNbaked: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
What about people that learnt it during their primary school days, should they refer to you as dull?

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by scoundrel(f): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
So, OP, what was the number?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Shukusheka(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bros if you always find yourself in the circle of dull girls it means invariably you self you are dull. There is no two ways about it. If you are rich, you will always find yourself with rich people, if you are jovial, you will always find yourself with happy people, if you are dull, only dull people will be attracted to you.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
Bros if you always find yourself in the circle of dull girls it means invariably you self you are dull. There is no two ways about it. If you are rich, you will always find yourself with rich people, if you are jovial, you will always find yourself with happy people, if you are dull, only dull people will be attracted to you.
did you see where I said Facebook? We've never met.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Shukusheka(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
did you see where I said Facebook? We've never met.
You asked if Nigerian girls are always this dull, meaning you haven't met enough smart Nigerian girls to form an opinion about their intellect.

9 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
scoundrel:
So, OP, what was the number?
your signature made me laugh. So you want to correct it by 10k comments before the year runs out? grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
You asked if Nigerian girls are always this dull, meaning you haven't met enough smart Nigerian girls to form an opinion about their intellect.
okay.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Bluehill1051: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
@Goalnaldo u mumu die. Have you forgotten leap year has 366 days? You wan show urself, u still fail am. Failure like your father!

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Oyadorf(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Op, continue....
When you asked your age in an interview,give them not in days but in minutes.

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by James4bright(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
You don't conclude that way. Some people might be very intellectual but very bad with maths or anything that has to do with calculation.

I had a female literature teacher back then who was so damn bad with maths, and wasn't ashamed.

She might just be smarter than you in other areas. What if she typed computer codes, and asked you what it meant? if you couldn't answer does that make you dull?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by paulolee(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
jus dnt lyk wen PEPs generalize tinz..pls stop it
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by ghettochild(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Na so my female friend for naija send me her num say make I save hers... I had sent mine first....
She insisted I saved it n msgd her on whatsapp... I told her she's not ready yet.. When she ready. She go msgs me since I gave her my num first.. Till now I no send her ooo
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by ibkayee(f): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Twerking isn't a bad hobby to have, maybe it's her way of keeping fit and if she's cashing out on it it shows that she has an entrepreneurial spirit tongue grin

I wouldn't calculate your age of I were her either, how odd. Was that your way of being edgy or something lol

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
James4bright:
You don't conclude that way. Some people might be very intellectual but very bad with maths or anything that has to do with calculation.

I had a female literature teacher back then who was so damn bad with maths, and wasn't ashamed.

She might just be smarter than you in other areas. What if she typed computer codes, and asked you what it meant? if you couldn't answer does that make you dull?
you are wise namesake.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bluehill1051:
@Goalnaldo u mumu die. Have you forgotten leap year has 366 days? You wan show urself, u still fail am. Failure like your father!
I have never insulted anyone here since I joined this forum and it's been almost 5 years. I won't start today. Be safe and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Bluehill1051: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I have never insulted anyone here since I joined this forum and it's been almost 5 years. I won't start today. Be safe and God bless you.
That is because you're destined to always bite the dust. LOSER!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
ibkayee:
Twerking isn't a bad hobby to have, maybe it's her way of keeping fit and if she's cashing out on it it shows that she has an entrepreneurial spirit tongue grin

I wouldn't calculate your age of I were her either, how odd. Was that your way of being edgy or something lol
okay. You don old for this forum sha and let me add that you are stunning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Accept Bible As Valentine's Gift From Your Lover? / How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.