Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? (2449 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2011
what do you think about pastor dressing like an imam?
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by aletheia(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by oloriooko(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2011
cool attire, MOG looks cute. cloths dey fit the MOG sha cool
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2011
he look like a prin[i]cess[/i].
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by Joagbaje(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2011
It's prophetic. Imams will soon come to Christ . There's a mission plan for the Arab world.
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2011
christ was fed 2 hungry dogs.
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by PastorKun(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2011
This Oyaks is a really entertainer sha, he really knows how to keep his customers amused. grin
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by LagosShia: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2011
May Almighty Allah guide Chris Oyakhilome to Islam!

inshaAllah i pray he becomes a true Muslim (Shia).

i can imagine the consequence of such an event.
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by PastorKun(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
LagosShia:

May Almighty Allah guide Chris Oyakhilome to Islam!

inshaAllah i pray he becomes a true Muslim (Shia).

i can imagine the consequence of such an event.

Is there money to be made from Islam? Cos a crook might just find a way of blending Islam with his version of christianity if he can make money from it. That aside even though i don't like debating with Islamists given the little i have read about the character and the hpocrisy of Mohammed, it still beats my imagination why anyone would beleive such a character is a true messenger of God.
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by mabell: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by Ruqaya(f): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
The truth is beginning 2 come out,dat's it.Those pastors also knew islam is d true religion bt because of d lots of cash dey earns dey refuse it.now dat some of dem are realizing dat ALLAH has his way of blessing his pple too,dey're trying to convert.Just wait a bit,afta d dressing,dey wud practise.Thus ALLAH guides whom he wills.
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by mabell: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2011
sad
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by LagosShia: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
Pastor Kun:

Is there money to be made from Islam? Cos a crook might just find a way of blending Islam with his version of christianity if he can make money from it.
so christian clerics/pastors are merchants of religion.its all about the money and not the truth.

That aside even though i don't like debating with Islamists given the little i have read about the character and the hpocrisy of Mohammed, it still beats my imagination why anyone would beleive such a character is a true messenger of God.
you should please refer us to your little you have read so we can examine it ourselves and expose your little brain.

if the world know the truth about Islam and Muhammad (sa) the population of muslims will triple due to conversions.but the crooks and theives and religion merchants will not sit idle and watch that happen.they dont mind spreading lies and inventing stories to mislead a poor soul like you who is not even ashame of the title of "pastor".what the hell is that title?
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by ogajim(m): 4:48am On Dec 20, 2011
There's an old school song that fits this picture " Dude looks like a LADY"
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2011
If a pastor can dress worldly, what about d rest of the church. Pastor jo what about the negative side of this type of behavior, have you thought about it?
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by plappville(f): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by Joagbaje(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
babaearly:

If a pastor can dress worldly, what about d rest of the church. Pastor jo what about the negative side of this type of behavior, have you thought about it?

What is worldly about a dress? Did God create fashion? Besides it was a costume party
Re: Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2011
Costume party is a show of indecency.

(1) (Reply)

Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? / Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman / Abuja Based Gospel Artiste-Solomon Lange Set To Get Married (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.