Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. (7195 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / Romance Section Chat Room VI / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by djeezy(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2011
My cousin has vowed and boasted that he would marry a virgin. Somehow she knew about this and lied she was one. She told him no sex until afta marriage. I know there's no best wedding but my cousin's was the talk of town. It was as if he spent all his savings for it. The night of their honeymoon when they were about to make up, he penetrates and to his utmost surprise discovers how loosed she was and how she has lied to him. Now he seeks divorce, hmmm so quick and wants the bride price returned. My advice to him was to stick to the marriage knowing how far he has gone in this, But he's so obstinate and decided. Whats your opinion on this??
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by seedord247(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2011
make i wake up undecided

1 Like

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by slimyem: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2011
typical!!
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by 2kurupt(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2011
Your cousin must be silly, putting a flexible & myopia issue as virginity on top of his list of priorities when seeking a life partner (no offense).

I bet he has been deflowering & phucking other single gals that are other guys' future wives,

1 Like

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by pendo89(f): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2011
Hes okay to divorce her.After all he wanted a virgin not a wife

1 Like

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2011
While there are apparently no justifiable reasons anyone should put virginity on the fore when seeking a partner, the young lady deserves whatever bad she gets. She lied and played the unsuspecting guy along. . .so in the end she could win. This is at first unacceptable!
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by cynthiafred67(f): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2011
The answer is simple, is he a virgin? If yes then he should file a divorce, be if no then he should remain wit his wife 4 better or worse as he vowed.

4 Likes

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by oyinbogirl(f): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
pendo89:

LOL
2kurupt:

Your cousin must be silly, putting a flexible  & myopia issue as virginity on top of his list of priorities when seeking a life partner (no offense).

I bet he has been deflowering & phucking other single gals that are other guys' future wives, 

in all likeliness    grin grin grin
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
sauer:

While there are apparently no justifiable reasons anyone should put virginity on the fore when seeking a partner, the young lady deserves whatever bad she gets. She lied and played the unsuspecting guy along. . .so in the end she could win. This is at first unacceptable!
are u in anyway a legal pratictioner? i love d terms u used and ur cordination is on point! u try!
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by afinic001(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
He got served!!!

3 Likes

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by bekay911(f): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
Even if she is no virgin, @ least he has tasted d honey , so y demanding d bride price back?
Honestly d dude is nt yet ready for marriage he just wants a virgin to deflower under d covet of marriage

1 Like

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by claremont(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
He wanted a virgin, and he was deceived by a foul, deceitful creature into marriage. Your cousin is on point, he should divorce her and collect his dowry back. This issue is becoming very popular among ladies, they deceive guys with fairytale stories of abstinence before marriage, only for the poor fellow to discover afterwards that they are as loose as fishing in an ocean. Sadistic deception at its best! grin

2 Likes

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Nayah(f): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2011
Seriously poster, do you think someone can stop loving someone else just for virginity? if yes I have serious doubts about his feelings

1 Like

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by dealordea(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nayah:

Seriously poster, do you think someone can stop loving someone else just for virginity? if yes I have serious doubts about his feelings

We don See ya, Nice smile sha
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Nayah(f): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
hi deal I'm a bit busy these days but thanks for my smile wink
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by slimyem: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2011
i dont get why chics lie about such stuff anyways.i mean why lie in the first place when you know you are gon be busted soon enough.
it still beats me!! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Goldieluks: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
I can't stand all these overated virgin tales,not when the so called guy is not a virgin himself. Rubbish theif.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by starlightRR(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
=))=Dlaffº˚˚°º≈wanº˚˚°º≈tearº˚˚°º≈myº˚˚°º≈belleº˚˚°º≈=))=D , Ŧнε marriage was based on her been a virgin so since she failed Ŧнε test dat means no marraige, typical naija girls style
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Exponental(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
Only if d guy was a virgin, I say its a serious issue bt if nt, make d wife organise a virgin 4 him so he experience a virgin girl since dats his priority.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
Hahahahahahaha!! grin grin grin

Your cousin buy moter without checking the VIN, now he has purchased a badly accidented vehicle.

grin

3 Likes

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by MarcAnthon(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
pendo89:

Classic!
Goldieluks:

I can't stand all these overated virgin tales,not when the so called guy is not a virgin himself. Rubbish theif.
Well if the girl in question didn't also make that a condition to marry him, I don't see where he erred. It's a matter of preference.
It's easy to say they should go on afterall they are married already and he spent a lot in the wedding. I would say so myself, but then I know I wouldn't trust a word that girl says to me anymore, and it's going to be really difficult to make anything out of their marriage without trust. In the absence of trust so many things can go wrong. Again he might feel the need to take revenge on her and go all out to embrace infidelity. So at the end of the day divorce might just be an eventuality they'd be delaying.
Of course if he can deal with it the best option is to remain and work things out. It will require a lot of work though.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by MrsChima1(f): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
The marriage was under false pretenses and it is STILL not the end of the world.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by isalegan2: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
The way this story is told makes little sense.

Why would he need a divorce when he can seek an annulment? And he can get it quicker too. Unless they already went forward with the marriage, now years later he is using that as an excuse.

Bogus tale.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by MarcAnthon(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

The marriage was under false pretenses and it is STILL not the end of the world.
Hey, Mrs C! Finally used your recipe yesterday, had to go to Dallas on Saturday. Thanks! It came out well, even though I suspect it tasted so good because I MADE IT, lol. Thanks again!
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by MrsChima1(f): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Hey, Mrs C! Finally used your recipe yesterday, had to go to Dallas on Saturday. Thanks! It came out well, even though I suspect it tasted so good because I MADE IT, lol. Thanks again!

You are welcome suga!  I made some yesterday for dinner along with fried chicken gizzards and boiled eggs.   grin

I was given offers to teach my husband's friends' wives on art of good cooking!   grin  Real talk!
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by MrCork17: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2011
MarcAnthon:

brother Marc.  what did u make?  Bread & egg?  undecided
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by MarcAnthon(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You are welcome suga!  I made some yesterday for dinner along with fried chicken gizzards and boiled eggs.   grin

I was given offers to teach my husband's friends' wives on art of good cooking!   grin   Real talk! 

Good for you! You should seriously consider that food chain biz, lol. You seem to LOVE cooking.

Mr, Cork:

brother Marc.  what did u make?  Bread & egg?  undecided

Lol! Something more engaging. Btw, be nice to Mrs C and she can give you some of her recipes so you can surprise your gf once in a while.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by drnoel: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
funny story, I happen 2 have friends who operate to replace the hymen. Its just funny the girl didn't know about this procedure or else she would have done it and saved her marriage.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by IOludayo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2011
The guy must be one of those gullible SU. Virginity is something u should NEVER believe, even 4 a nun. He got playd by a street-smart girl who have been having her legs spread probably @ 15. Quite un4tunate!
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by kokoye(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2011
He gave a condition.

The girl is a fraud. simple

He was lied to. I dont care what the lie was about

end of story.

who know what other lies are waiting to be discovered . . genotype, abortion, etc

perfect ground for divorce.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by drnoel: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
He should go ahead and do his worse. Wont he be the one spending his money. He spent his last card 2 marry a street smart girl who knows 99% of Nigerian men still want 2 marry a virgin, even after sleeping with everything on skirts b4 they married. He will spend now and even borrow 2 divorce her. Why do people still think Virginity is the height of innocence. That virginity thing is just too overrated.

1 Like

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Sijo01(f): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
Its simple na.
D guy sud reinvite all d guest dat graced d occation,
tel dem he married d akpako bebe cos she claimed 2b a virgin.
Bt now, he jst dicovered she lied &he wnt d whole ceremony 2b rewind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. / Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae / Her Dog Playfully Stripped Her Unclad In Public. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.