Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,776 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact (938 Views)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / Why Do Ladies Love Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by Njgirl1: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
love can do a lot of things to people including affecting d way they think, this applies to both genders, but since its a mans world ladies need to sojourn d world with wisdom.
Hence ladies DON't
1 Give up ur dreams 4 a man: eg u are in skul and u have a bf with whom u cohabit, then completely ignore ur studies to turn to a househelp, or u re seeking admision and dating but instead of concentrating u re overwhelmed with love and hence ignore ur dreams, seriously that is not wise cos same dude u gave up ur dreams 4 will be hustling and when he decides to break up he wont consider ur sacrifices.
2 Expose urself to STD cos of love; d anatomy of a woman makes her more susceptible to STDS including d incurable AIDS dan d male, some dudes claim to lyk it without protection, and many females out of love succumb; he myt just be cheating on u without protection and u myt just get AIDS or other stds.
3 Commit murder cos of a dude; i saw a thread here abt a lady dat hat 4 abortions 4 one dude, dats just insane, which kinda love would make a lady kill 4 unborn kids, risk losing her uterus and stil cumback to d same man. Abortion is d murder of a very very very very very young child. Dont let love turn u to a murderer
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by 195(f): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2011
*STONES NJ GIRL WITH BAKARE PURE WATER**
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by Goldieluks: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nj girl your damn right, I wonder why some girls would put themselves in such situation all becausef some so called boy friend. Shine your eyes girls.
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by slimyem: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
nice thread!
she who has ears,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by Okijajuju1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
angry

Aproko!!

Who send you this message?!  angry
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by Agybabe(f): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
Thank God for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ life.
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ ​L♥√ع is not blind, it is very sharp. I don't do poo for ​L♥√ع. Loving u is M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ choice.
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by MrsChima1(f): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nj girl:

love can do a lot of things to people including affecting d way they think, this applies to both genders, but since its a mans world ladies need to sojourn d world with wisdom.
Hence ladies DON't
1 Give up your dreams 4 a man: eg u are in skul and u have a bf with whom u cohabit, then completely ignore your studies to turn to a househelp, or u re seeking admision and dating but instead of concentrating u re overwhelmed with love and hence ignore your dreams, seriously that is not wise cos same dude u gave up your dreams 4 will be hustling and when he decides to break up he wont consider your sacrifices.
2 Expose urself to STD cos of love; d anatomy of a woman makes her more susceptible to STDS including d incurable AIDS dan d male, some dudes claim to lyk it without protection, and many females out of love succumb; he myt just be cheating on u without protection and u myt just get AIDS or other stds.
3 Commit murder cos of a dude; i saw a thread here abt a lady dat hat 4 abortions 4 one dude, dats just insane, which kinda love would make a lady kill 4 unborn kids, risk losing her uterus and stil cumback to d same man. Abortion is d murder of a very very very very very young child. Dont let love turn u to a murderer

Just when I thought you couldn't hurt any more! Gbam! cheesy cheesy cheesy Some women often misconstrue desperation and loneliness with love for a guy. They will do whatever it takes to be with a man and inherit his full attention. I always tell women if you have to submerse your true essence of self to have a man then he isn't the man for you.

That's why I always recommend women to befriend their boyfriend/husband first before getting serious.
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by MrsChima1(f): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
[size=55pt]RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by MrCork17: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
NJ. Sweeery. by the way, am related to Snooop Dog!   wink (3rd Cousin)
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by MrsChima1(f): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweeery. by the way, am related to Snooop Dog!   wink (3rd Cousin)

Snoop from Charlie Brown? shocked That makes sense! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by MrCork17: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Snoop from Charlie Brown?   shocked   That makes sense!   lipsrsealed

Mrs Chima.  It wouldnt hurt to say: Mr C0rk, I really really really love u! wink
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by MrsChima1(f): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
(vomiting in my mouth)
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by MrCork17: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nj girl:

Hence ladies DON't
1 Give up your dreams 4 a man: eg u are in skul and u have a bf with whom u cohabit, then completely ignore your studies to turn to a househelp, or u re seeking admision and dating but instead of concentrating u re overwhelmed with love and hence ignore your dreams, seriously that is not wise cos same dude u gave up your dreams 4 will be hustling and when he decides to break up he wont consider your sacrifices.
2 Expose urself to STD cos of love; d anatomy of a woman makes her more susceptible  to STDS including d incurable AIDS dan d male, some dudes claim to lyk it without protection, and many females out of love succumb; he myt just be cheating on u without protection and u myt just get AIDS or other stds.

NJ. sweeery u sound like a wifey material, unlike Mrs Chima. Can u cook? wink
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by tellwisdom: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
Urinates and covers it with sand undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by MrCork17: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

Urinates and covers it with sand  undecided undecided

are you goin to sit on it? undecided
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by tellwisdom: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2011
Mmmbannuu angry angry
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by cynthiafred67(f): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nice thread
I totally agree wit u.
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by MrCork17: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2011
cynthiafred67:

Nice thread
I totally agree wit u.

agree with what? loooong hisss. Sweeery are u single? wink
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by pendo89(f): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
smiley
Re: Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact by cynthiafred67(f): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

agree with what? loooong hisss. Sweeery are u single? wink

^ y the long hissss? U don't agree with the op?

(1) (Reply)

Help! Valentine's Day: My Ex's Birthday N My Gf's Special Day / Must Pregnancy Result In Marriage / Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.