Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince (15492 Views)

Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 / 'Aunt Maria': Femi Branch Transforms Himself From Male To Female / Post Deleted by me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by begwong: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2011
@op,this is a blatant lie! which paper is sunday express,are they not online?Instead of posting a link to the paper u a directing traffic to your damn blog.Mnctheeeew!
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by phuckNL: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2011
kelz88:

Are you saying these things don't happen? ^^

Besides, why would he make something like this up? Worrying!

It's not easy to tell anyone you were molested. . . .so why would he cook something like this up?
Hmmmm!! He's not sick in the head, surely. Granted some will say anything for publicity.

Either way, kids should learn to confide in an adult when [b]s[/b]tupid [b]s[/b]hit like this goes down. It's very sad!! Can't imagine going through something like this and not being able to speak to a parent/guardian about it, and bring the culprit to book. Robbing kids of their innocence to the extent that some guys are even proud to say they Were Intimate when they were 12 and see no wrong in it. "Ekaete opened their eyes". SMH!

It definitely happens but i still INSIST this is just a publicity stunt. Make the american wannabe guy go siddon juh
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by eghost247(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2011
sad one but no point bringing this up it should stay in the past
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by schorlbone(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2011
Me being a virgin, that's idiotic, cos if L got D̶̲̥̅̊ AIDS then every chick in D̶̲̥̅̊ city got.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by joannes7(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2011
STOORRRYYYY!!!! GUYS DON'T GET VIOLATED, WE TAKE CHARGE!!! BESIDES IF U NO "CHARGE", HOW SHE WAN TAKE "DO"U?
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by bammo: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2011
hmm!!
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Outstrip(f): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2011
Sicherheit:

Are you so drunk you can't read very well? Majority of the people who are not sympathetic to him are men while Majority of the people commending him for being brave to come out are women. You people always manage to find a way to blame women for everything. If you can't tell the difference between F and M, let us know so that we can help you before you go around embarrassing yourself.

The only female that was didn't agree with him telling his story was anonymous6 and even then she was still sympathetic because she showed she was concerned about how people will perceive now.

You are wrong. There were at least 2 other females that were not just in disagreement but were totally insensitive. I will not say annonymouse was insensitive it was more, I don't even know the word for it. When it comes to issues of someone in a powerless position being abused we would expect that Nigerian females will be more sympathetic and even champion the cause. It is bit frustrating to hear a female joke about r4pe
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by twentycent(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2011
Iceprince the Fcukprince@13yrs of age,
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Sicherheit(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
Outstrip:

You are wrong. There were at least 2 other females that were not just in disagreement but were totally insensitive. I will not say annonymouse was insensitive it was more,  I don't even know the word for it. When it comes to issues of someone in a powerless position being abused we would expect that Nigerian females will be more sympathetic and even champion the cause. It is bit frustrating to hear a female joke about r4pe
You have missed my point, he did not call out all the people who were insensitive, he singled out the women even though there were more insensitive men than women and they said worse things. As a guy, I find what the men on this thread said more offensive than anything the women have said,  undecided
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by throway(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ice prince abi na u violate your aunt?
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by throway(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2011
WTF of d month,
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Outstrip(f): 2:18am On Dec 22, 2011
Sicherheit:

You have missed my point, he did not call out all the people who were insensitive, he singled out the women even though there were more insensitive men than women and they said worse things. As a guy, I find what the men on this thread said more offensive than anything the women have said,  undecided

I see that and i would have probably singled out teh few women myself for the reasons I stated above. In a way you kind of expect that Nigerian men would be the ones being insensitive. You would not expect it from women especially in a society were women's rights are almost non exixtent. I understand what you are saying now but I can understand too why this guy went of on the females
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Ifystar: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2011
Things of the past as such as these are not easily bought to limelight if it is not meant to teach morals.
I said that to say this: That guy either has something up his sleeves or the story is not true (rumour)
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by WaltherPPK: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2011
This ice Prince guy is a pathetic liar and an idiot.If he had said he was touched indecently, that would have been understandable.But for a thirteen year old male to say he was forced into sex, is bullshit.How could he have penetrated his so called aunt if he did not have an erection?Even if he was being aroused by the woman he could have run away or shouted for help.And what did he do after the incident? He thinks he is now a star a spew garbage to the public.This guy is just a fake as nigger.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by AustinG1(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2011
WaltherPPK:

This ice Prince guy is a pathetic liar and an .If he had said he was touched indecently, that would have been understandable.But for a thirteen year old male to say he was forced into sex, is bullshit.How could he have penetrated his so called aunt if he did not have an Attention?Even if he was being excited by the woman he could have run away or shouted for help.And what did he do after the incident? He thinks he is now a star a spew garbage to the public.This guy is just a fake as nigger.

Thank you Bro, U just wrote down ma mind here, He just wanna hav a story in da air, Silly story, he enjoyed it, he should hav screamed nd called for help, mmttsshheeww.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Thugnificent(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2011
OK_2_NV:

Popular Nigerian artistefagin Ice Princess Zamani had an interview with Sunday Express and heshe did give them an exclusive story a blow-by-MouthAction.

I had my first intimate forced encounter at 13. It’s something I regret enjoyed whatever it was. I had this auntyuncle, though we were not related, shehe was just a neighbour who was living close to us, who came into my room in my mouth and slept butt phucked with me. SheHe just came into my room azz and just forced me to do it with her with him. I was so young and innocent and shehe made me lose my innocencegender. It wasn’twas a sweet experience at all. I was very scaredhappy. I saw hellheaven. It was a [s]terrible[/sbeautiful] experience. I am notso excited talking about it at all. Sex is not that good with a woman. I think straight sex is overrated. The auntuncle who slept with me is still alive in my heart. But I haven’t seen herhim since then.”

StrangeFagtastic!!!

Follow on twitter @faglife
ROTFLMAO!!!
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by emmatok(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
WaltherPPK:

This ice Prince guy is a pathetic liar and an .If he had said he was touched indecently, that would have been understandable.But for a thirteen year old male to say he was forced into sex, is bullshit.How could he have penetrated his so called aunt if he did not have an Attention?Even if he was being excited by the woman he could have run away or shouted for help.And what did he do after the incident? He thinks he is now a star a spew garbage to the public.This guy is just a fake as nigger.

HMM,

And how is he lying he was a minor at 13 and could have been intimidated not to talk.

I know of a 15 years old boy been violated by their house-girls .

It is always difficult to believe men are been violated, but it happens to a lot of young boys in boarding school.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by tollytexy(m): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2011
shey he fit swear say he no enjoy am?? grin
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
ceomike: Popular Nigerian artiste Ice Prince Zamani had an interview with Sunday Express and he did give them an exclusive story.

I had my first intimate encounter at 13. It’s something I regret whatever it was. I had this aunty, though we were not related, she was just a neighbour who was  living close to us, who came into my room and slept with me. She just came into my room and just forced me to do it with her. I was so young and innocent and she made me lose my innocence. It wasn’t a sweet experience at all. I was very scared. I saw hell. It was a terrible experience. I am not excited talking about it at all. Sex is not that good. I think sex is overrated. The aunt who slept with me is still alive. But I haven’t seen her since then.”

Strange!!!

Follow on twitter @naijalife

http://gog.li/gsa

lol the funny thing is a lot of guys i know from africa and the caribbean have similar stories of how they lost their v-card.

young boy + h0rny older female who is usually a family friend. grin grin
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
OK_2_NV: Popular Nigerian artistefagin Ice Princess Zamani had an interview with Sunday Express and heshe did give them an exclusive story a blow-by-Mouth Action.

I had my first intimate forced encounter at 13. It’s something I regret enjoyed whatever it was. I had this auntyuncle, though we were not related, shehe was just a neighbour who was living close to us, who came into my room in my mouth and slept butt phucked with me. SheHe just came into my room azz and just forced me to do it with her with him. I was so young and innocent and shehe made me lose my innocencegender. It wasn’twas a sweet experience at all. I was very scaredhappy. I saw hellheaven. It was a [s]terrible[/sbeautiful] experience. I am notso excited talking about it at all. Sex is not that good with a woman. I think straight sex is overrated. The auntuncle who slept with me is still alive in my heart. But I haven’t seen herhim since then.”

StrangeFagtastic!!!

Follow on twitter @faglife

grin grin grin you're wicked.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Nella(f): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2012
I applaud him 4 comin out with this.
Der r soo many kids being molested in 9jeria n rada dan address it n try to help, nigerians hav put up dis 'taboo' wall n 'kip it in d family' non sense.

Ice prince has def showd young ppl nw dt rape or molestation z nt d end of ur life. U cn still b who u wanna b. I lov him month 4 dis
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by suzannah: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sicherheit:

Are you so drunk you can't read very well? Majority of the people who are not sympathetic to him are men while Majority of the people commending him for being brave to come out are women. You people always manage to find a way to blame women for everything. If you can't tell the difference between F and M, let us know so that we can help you before you go around embarrassing yourself.

Look at them, follow follow. You will think if at least one person can't read, another will be able to pick up the slack but omugos will follow join like headless chickens.

First Responder - Man

This one even says men enjoy being raped undecided

It is a man's world, that means men can't be raped abi

And this one that claims he is Christian

The only female that was didn't agree with him telling his story was anonymous6 and even then she was still sympathetic because she showed she was concerned about how people will perceive now.
my dear plzzzzzzzzzz help m tell dem jare.wz bcm'g 2 tink i wz d only 1 dt noticed if dey were so daft dt dey cnt differentiated btwn M & F.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Have No Problem With My Ex-wife Toyin Aimakhu’ -adeniyi Johnson / Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. / Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.