Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

The Nigerian Government: Investigate The Abuse Of A Young Girl Slapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Government: Investigate The Abuse Of A Young Girl Slapped (758 Views)

Why Did EFCC Refuse To Investigate The Following People? / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / The Abuse Of Honourary Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Government: Investigate The Abuse Of A Young Girl Slapped by AmeboAjela(f): 2:22am On Dec 20, 2011
Why This Is Important

Pastor David Oyedepo's abusive conduct has outraged millions of people all over the world. The government of Nigeria owes the Nigerian people basic protections from the likes of Pastor Oyedepo. Children see the church as a sanctuary. Pastor Oyedepo must be held accountable for his abominable conduct. If you believe that a child must be free from physical, verbal and emotional abuse please send a strong message by signing this petition. Watch the video please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uidhk7ioYO0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-nigerian-government-investigate-the-abuse-of-a-young-girl-slapped-by-pastor-david-odeyepo
Re: The Nigerian Government: Investigate The Abuse Of A Young Girl Slapped by Mobinga: 2:48am On Dec 20, 2011
While I'm in no support of the "pastor", I strongly think this and similar "petitions" like these are utter nonsense which would terribly fail.

There are so many things which should rank higher on the Government's to-do list, which haven't been touched.

This online petition would not go anywhere.

Waste of time.
Re: The Nigerian Government: Investigate The Abuse Of A Young Girl Slapped by philip0906(m): 2:50am On Dec 20, 2011
Mobinga:

While I'm in no support of the "pastor", I strongly think this and similar "petitions" like these are utter nonsense which would terribly fail.

There are so many things which should be rank higher on the Government's to-do list, which haven't been touched.

This online petition would not go anywhere.

Waste of time.
U deserve a bucket of kfc shicken wink

(1) (Reply)

We Shall Declear War Again- South-east CAN Chairman / The Occupy Your Brain Movement / Abia Gov.- The Killing Of Enenche Akogwu Of Channels Is A Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.