Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:09 AM

Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video (29379 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Computer Game / Titi Tilapia: Download The Demo Now! / Favourite/best Computer Game Bad Guy/boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by DeJeffo: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2012
More Downloads of The Titi Tilapia official Demo. Please download tell a friend and post some reviews
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by Jivi: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2012
nice demo, wonderful sound, but the collision detection can be better as in smoother rather than shaky and an extra control for speedup of the fish could be provided. the screen resolution option could be separated from the depth bit option to make it less bulky. the meshes could also be smoother if the developers are using vertex buffer objects. I mean a VBO can render everything in that particular demo scene extremely fast with no help from any datastructure. since you re aiming for low end hardwares, radiosity or light maps and ambient occlusion maps can be used for lighting thats if you have the resources to make that happen. google light map maker, its free and very easy to use if you have a very good programmer in your team of course. all these suggestions are based on the target hardware. i had more suggestions but they re high end hardwares(ati,nvidia). but you could program it such that the graphics goes down for low end hardwares. however, nice one in all.

1 Like

Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by DeJeffo: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2012
@ Jivi, Thanks a lot for your observations. we'll definitely look into your very helpful suggestions. The lighting bit is a bit challenging considering the fact that we are targeting minimal hardware specs and we are a small team. However we will give the google thingy a shot.
thanks
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by TitiTilap1(f): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
Hiya Everyone, Quick Updates,
  Today as part of our plan to spread as much word about Titi Tilapia as possible, We dropped by the NYSC (National Youth Service Corps Scheme) CD(Community Development)  Meetings at the Zoological Gardens in Area 1 here in Abuja,
And we had a swell time talking about the game, answering questions, Was nice to see fellow young people interested and inspired by what we are doing,  And yes, we burnt a whole bunch of CD's of The game demo and gave them out entirely free,
See rush na, They were all excited and we were invited again for next week,

Unfortunately we forgot to take a camera, but while the Project Head (and yes, he is also serving the country a the moment)was talking, a corp member took a few pics with his phone which we later grabbed,  See em below

Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by lilkech(m): 12:26am On Feb 23, 2012
I Just played the game

it needs a total overhauling

too bad i cant programme

will try to download it again in a year
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by Emeka72(m): 6:17am On Mar 09, 2012
What is Titi-tTilapia¿ is it a made in 9geria game¿ because I've been wondering.
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by Dabss(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2012
Emeka 7.:

What is Titi-tTilapia¿ is it a made in 9geria game¿ because I've been wondering.
why do you keep posting trash everywhere?
You can easily get the answer to ur stūpid question if u just read the topic.
Dem swear for you?

2 Likes

Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by saint1983: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
Hello guys I am an Ivorian blender 3D game designer I just build 2 games on blender 2.49b that you can download and make some modification on it
so brothers check it up at http://afrikapps..com and if you cant donate to our liberty you can click on ours sponsor ads

Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by Ballard: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2012
The Computer game is very interested to all of the people. If you play computer game then your min is easily fresh. when first computer game was launching people are very because when people are boring in work they are easily play game so.
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by TitiTilap1(f): 4:16am On Apr 13, 2012
Hey peeps, So we've been gone a while and we do apologize , it's with very good reason....
A lot has happened since we last said a thing about this project, i can assure you it's still on despite several challenges.. You can read the entire article here...
http://tititilapia.com/?p=1
Excerpt***For those who dont know me, the name is Idams, the bugger who’s the lead developer on this project. First off, i’ll like to apologise for our dissappering act, it’s been months since you heard anything about Titi Tilapia and that’s entirely my fault… and i think you all deserve a explanation why, afterall, we are making the game for you guys right?,
We started core work on Titi last year, and made good progress for being absolute newbies with zero game development experience, if i say so myself….
So late last year, we entered the Nigerian Federal Government’s Youth Business Funding Programme tagged Youwin(.www.youwin.com.ng )having made it past the first round,*****
Complete article here
http://tititilapia.com/?p=1
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 02, 2012
Where ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ ℓ̊ buy ø® download this.
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by TitiTilap1(f): 2:45am On May 07, 2012
blink182: Where ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ ℓ̊ buy ø® download this.
At tghe moment, the game is still in development...
But once it's done, you'll be sure to get links to buy here...
Watch this space...
In the meantime, you can download the playable demo here http://tititilapia.com/?page_id=58

Also visit the website www.tititilapia.comfor regular updates and also hear about our daily challenges and how we overcome them as we try to pioneer this path in Nigeria..
Thanks and much luv once again... grin grin
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by TitiTilap1(f): 2:57am On May 07, 2012
PAUSE MENU DESIGN

Hi people, So back in January when we realeased the Demo, one of the major complaints we got was the lack of a way to pause or escape the .......

read the rest here .... http://tititilapia.com/?p=154
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by justbones(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
still waiting on an update to this game.
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by TitiTilap1(f): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
Hey people ... Sorry about the lack of updates ...
But we back.. We recently finally got together and had a production meeting in Abuja... and i can say finally , the game is about to move on...
Fola came into Abj...Jeff ..Boma and Idams...We all all there....Read here for more

http://tititilapia.com/we_all_meet/

Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by ritchboy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
^^ Is that insecticide on your desk? cheesy
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by TitiTilap1(f): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
LOL...My brother..Na so ooo...Mosquito will not try us oo...Na naija we dey...If they do...death will be swift
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by Ignatio(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2012
Would have loved to be in that meeting. I can assist with the soundtrack.
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by Ignatio(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
I saw your pm notification in my box bt the message didn't display. You can send a mail directly to my box chijioke007@yahoo.com
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by guru01(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
Keep it up, you are few step away to completing the game.
When i finish with my gamer lounge site, your game will be featured there.

One love.
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
Titi_Tilap: Witness the Birth,
www.tititilapia.com for more details,

[flash=480,320]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hWgHB9j0kQ[/flash]

this is too cute.

it reminds me of a game I used to play called "Bugdom" grin grin
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by TitiTilap1(f): 1:49am On Oct 15, 2012
WE NEED YOUR HELP.....
Hi guys, been a while….

It’s me Idamiebi, Lead Developer… Titi Tilapia So i recently entered a video contest for KIA worldwide and out of several hundreds, i was shortlisted in the top 15…And now i really needs your votes to win this…Why?..Cause am nice of course… But also because a percentage of any winnings will go directly into development of Titi Tilapia..
As a matter of fact, i promise that if we win this contest. Titi Tilapia will be done and released in January 2013…(Yup just 3 months away)
You can check out the contest on KIA’s facebook page http://apps.facebook.com/kia_voting .. scroll down and check for “KIA Weekend Fun“.. (it will have a Nigerian Flag above it) .Click the “Vote” button to vote…It's the only Nigerian and African Entry in this contest...
Do this everyday till the 25th of October..We can win this…
Thanks...

"www.tititilapia.com"
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by TLore(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2012
I'm really liking this... The world needs to see that we Nigerians can make our own stuff. I have a few ideas for games myself but I can't use Blender too well yet. One thing I practice doing is making adaptive game soundtracks... Could I test one on split assassin?!
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
Am buildin up a gamer site with latest trust me....I nd urs on it asap
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by damseremie(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
We were at the The Global Game Jam in Lagos...
Expect a detailed report soon...
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by TLore(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
When can we play Split Assassin na?
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by djsholi: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
@Tlore, about Split Assassin, I have made other stuff worth while, and recently went into partnership with HIIT PLC to produce great Nigerian Games.

Please google or search Nairaland for "ECOMOGWars-Bakassi" and "Govern Subsidy 3D Game".
You'd see what's up now. I have gone mobile and multi-platform. Split Assassin is purely for Windows PCs, but if you'd still like it released, then sure, I should put that up for release as a Demo(3 stages). Thank you.
Ogunlana Olushola Gabriel(Best Student Programmer in Nigeria NACOSS National 2008).
Shola.vb.net
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by djsholi: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
To make it easier, here's the link to the Proudly Nigerian Mobile Game. It's a war game. Enjoy.
http://www.facebook.com/ecomogwars
Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by TLore(m): 4:49am On Mar 16, 2013
Please release Split Assassin.

1 Like

Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by digidamage: 12:11am On May 20, 2013
We decided to start video log since it’s easier for us to just record and upload..We will be showing our progress on the development of the game and what better way than with a big announcement..
That’s right we are going 2D and trying to make a game in 3 weeks..
Watch the video for details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjM0vySKKE

http://tititilapia.com/going-mobile-going-2d/

1 Like

Re: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video by digidamage: 10:55pm On May 28, 2013
Level Design and Things... Keep Watching Our Updates... A little over a week left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFbT34h9ZHU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices / HELP!! Cheats For Unlimited Coin For Dream League Soccer 2016 / !!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.