Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2 - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2 (25759 Views)

USSD Message Not Showing On Ipad2 / Ipad2 Or Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Which One Of This Device Should I Buy? / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2 by DaveWest: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Here's also a guide about how to backup iPad videos to computer.
Re: How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2 by ExperTrait(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2015
martyns303:
Got myself an Ipad2 2 months ago and till now i've not been able to figure out how to transfer video to it. i have an Itune, i can transfer Audio and pictures to it from my pc. i download apps from itunes. I also have this app on my pc, copytrans. I dont know if it sounds funny. i'd really appreciate a lil help.
oga go nd jail break your device
Re: How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2 by LouisKarel: 2:52am On Jan 20, 2017
Never say impossible before you try iPad Transfer.

By simply scanning and moving, you can easily transfer video from computer to iPad with its help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Email Etiquettes Most People Ignore / How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer / Tools To Bypass Firewalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.