Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? (14375 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / The Best Christmas Gift... / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2011
eeehmmm! There are some of us who aint good with gift, since d festive wind is now seriously blowing, and expectations are high, pls guys, what's the best gift one would give to his/her partner to make him/her go ''gaga'' and would last a long while in the memory of that soul?
Pls let it be a gift a young dude  can afford.
Someone  will love to be impressed
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Eiregirl(f): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2011
It depends on the individual. Why don't you ask her to write down a couple of things that she may like & you choose one or two from the list, depending on cost & what you can afford?
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by bingbagbo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
A BIG BLACK COAL POT!! cool
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2011
Eiregirl:

It depends on the individual. Why don't you ask her to write down a couple of things that she may like & you choose one or two from the list, depending on cost & what you can afford?
dont u blive in surprise?
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Mcleo007(m): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
A Christmas card.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2011
Mcleo007:

A Christmas card.
with 'i love you' grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 195(f): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2011
Durex featherline Condoms

6packets!

Dil[i]d[/i]o would do too
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Lexusgs430: 3:23am On Dec 22, 2011
Buy what you can afford.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2011
^^^ for your mind now, you don comment
he knows its what he can afford, the question is what are those things?? angry
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Lexusgs430: 3:48am On Dec 22, 2011
Flashaldrin:

^^^ for your mind now, you don comment
he knows its what he can afford, the question is what are those things?? angry

For your own mind, how long is a piece of string ?
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Exponental(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2011
If u enter supermarket n u dont kno wat 2 buy, Customize a sachet of pure water.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by claremont(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2011
Different strokes for different folks!
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Eiregirl(f): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2011
Henry46:

dont u blive in surprise?
[/quote
Yes I like suprises. I was just helping you out. Seeing as you have no ideas yourself, I was making a suggestion. She'd still be surprised because she wouldn't know which things from the list that you would choose?
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2011
there is no such thing as a best xmas gift.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by maxygirl(f): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2011
I gave my bf a shirt and a tie. He was delighted with the purchase since they reflected his fashion trend. So its best to give your partner what he/ she likes e.g. I love shoes and I can never get enough, lol
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by ANTIsex(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2011
Japanese transistor radio
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by sniperwolf(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2011
A cooker that work on TV but not on real life
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by DrummaBoy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2011
A red, clean, Toyota camry 2005, with all the neccasary paraphinelia and my, will I be thankful!
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by pheesayor(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2011
I've been thinking of what to buy my gf too, I've been thinking
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Niseamaka(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2011
Follow your heart
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Niseamaka(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
Follow your heart
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by waks1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2011
Henry46:

eeehmmm! There are some of us who aint good with gift, since d festive wind is now seriously blowing, and expectations are high, pls guys, what's the best gift one would give to his/her partner to make him/her go ''gaga'' and would last a long while in the memory of that soul?
Pls let it be a gift a young dude  can afford.
Someone  will love to be impressed
Wrist Watch
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Yorisb: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Yeske2(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
LWKMD, una funny sha.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by IYANGBALI: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2011
if she is from the north a bag of kulikuli wud be ok for her,if she is from the east buy her a bag of oporoko and if she is from the west she wud be happy with a bag of yam powder{elubo} grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Ndkings1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
Pant & brezi
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by spartanian(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
wrist watch make sense
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
N100 Recharge card
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 195(f): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2011
what of a bottle of PEPSI

wont that be enough undecided
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Orikinla(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2011
A good mortgage, insurance policy or another good gift that has a lifelong benefit.

That will last longer than a car.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by ojubi(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2011
I just took delivary of two set of gold including pendants and ear rings for my sweetheart. It cost me a furtune but i don't mind cos i luv her.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Walala(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
Victoria secret for women and stripper for your man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At What This Lady Allow Men To Do Her Boob At Elegushi Beach / How Frustrated Woman Slept With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.