Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Fg Should Simply Declare 2012 As 'your Year Of Increase' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Should Simply Declare 2012 As 'your Year Of Increase' (818 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce / Thank You Jonathan For Sowing The Seed Of Increase Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fg Should Simply Declare 2012 As 'your Year Of Increase' by Briz(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2011
Looking @ trends of on-going determination by FG to go against d voice of the masses, it seems to me that they already hv a caption that has been given to them by 'whoever' (not Baba God) as '2012: Your Year of Increase'.

Increase in Fuel Price,
Increase in Electricity Tariffs,
Increae in Food prices,
Increase in Pot holes,
Increase in Sugardaddies
Increase in Girlfriends
INCREASE! INCREASE!! INCREASE!!!

My PRAYER for Nairalanders is for you to Increase alongside or revoke the FG declaration.

Take into consideration that u can't revoke the declaration if it were to be 4rm your church. For instance: Living Faith can declare now that 'Year 2012: My Year of Supernatural Blessings'.

(1) (Reply)

The Elitist Agenda To Control The World / Singapore Pm Agree To 36% Pay Cut / Fuel Subsidy Removal Debate On Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.