Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here (10864 Views)

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? / A Tribute To Someone Special. . . (for Future Reference ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 2:06am On Dec 23, 2011
Disclaimer

*Mods kindly do not move this thread till 26th*
Please keep to topic members -

I would like to give a shoutout to my very good new found love friend kelz88

My Christmas Wish For You

My Christmas wish for you, my friend
Is not a simple one
For I wish you hope and joy and peace
Days filled with warmth and sun

I wish you love and friendship too
Throughout the coming year
Lots of laughter and happiness
To fill your world with cheer

May you count your blessings, one by one
And when totaled by the lot
May you find all you've been given
To be more than what you sought

May your journeys be short, your burdens light
May your spirit never grow old
May all your clouds have silver linings
And your rainbows pots of gold

I wish this all and so much more
May all your dreams come true
May you have a Merry Christmas friend
And a happy New Year, too .

Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by kelz88(f): 2:10am On Dec 23, 2011
Awww!! So sweet. Thanks a lot dude! Wish you the same and lots more.

Plus I pray you will listen to my advice from the other day. wink
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 2:11am On Dec 23, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 2:13am On Dec 23, 2011
To mzdarkskin embarassed embarassed
Hopefully she'll believe in 2nd chances

A Christmas Present

It's Christmas and I'll miss you
You'll never know how much
The greatest thing I could get
Would be just to feel your touch.

I know you're safe in God's arms
And you're as happy as can be
And I know that I'm being selfish
To want you here with me.

Have a lovely Christmas
I'll get by, you'll see
Just Promise me on Christmas day
That you will think of me
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 23, 2011
That's a long shout-out LovePeddler.

@Topic my christmas shout-out goes to Inked Nerd, my sweetheart, an amazing friend and younger sister that I never had, my beloved sister from another momma. I wish you a merry christmas, hmm baby hope we gonna be under mistletoe ;d. May your every wish come true and your dreams come true. Love you. . Once again merry christmas and happy new year in advance. .

Enjoy your holiday. . smiley
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by pendo89(f): 2:40am On Dec 23, 2011
Merry christmas EVERYBODY. Have as much fun as possible,dont lose ur head,treat ur partner right and come back in one piece

Be kind to others and share ur joy with the the less fortunate.

Rem many have treated angels unawares

God bless you all.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 23, 2011
To Ogugua, my pretty Igbo sis, a sweetheart in and outside NL. Merry christmas baby. May all your wish and dreams come true. . Enjoy your holiday. . See ya when I get back to LA ;d
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by MarcAnthon(m): 3:44am On Dec 23, 2011
Merry Christmas everyone. Have a wonderful holidays, and may your lights shine brighter and brighter with each new day in 2012! God bless you all!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by AfroBlue(m): 4:07am On Dec 23, 2011
Shout out to an special lady on this thread. She knows who she is and I don't care to put her on front street.

Baby have a blessed and safe Christmas. You already bring joy to the world and especially to me through this medium of communication.

And a shout out to all my 9ja posse, be blessed and enjoy your meat, rice, soups and pounded yam. eat, drink and be merry like the big boys in Abuja and state government. grin
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Ranoscky(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2011
Merry christmas to you all!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2011
hmmmm am Anti-Christmas but all the best to everyone sha, beers for everyone.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2011
Shout out to all my beloveds u know urselves,merri merri and happi happi people.I will see most of you on d croossroads but still gonna wish u love, happiness,good health and success for d new year. B gud my sweerrie pies muah!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Flashaldrin(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2011
well. . . . brb!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Chimezie198(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2011
Merry Merry christmas to ya all, especially to Bekay911 and Goldie. Wishing u guys a HAPPY PROSPERIOUS new year.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2011
i wanna give a shout out specially to r231 for his countless endless assistance

thank you sir smiley
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Goldieluks: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2011
Chimezie198:

Merry Merry christmas to ya all, especially to Bekay911 and Goldie. Wishing u guys a HAPPY PROSPERIOUS new year.

Same to you too. wink

I wish you all a great celebration during this festive season. Stay blessed y'all.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
I also want to give a shout out to goldielucks since she nor get eye or sense take wish me merry xmas undecided
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Sijo01(f): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
This is the month of Candies, Cakes, Snows, X-Mas Songs,
So enjoy every moment with peace & happiness.
Merry Christmas to you all.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Goldieluks: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
190_@:

I also want to give a shout out to goldielucks since she nor get eye or sense take wish me merry xmas undecided

[s]Na you start thread, so na you not get brain to take wish me happy new year( i don't celebrate christmas).
[/s]
Do have a wiggly bubbly celebration my dear Trevor and peck wheezy for me. stay Blessed!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

[s]Na you start thread, so na you not get brain to take wish me happy new year( i don't celebrate christmas).
[/s]
Do have a wiggly bubbly celebration my dear Trevor and peck wheezy for me. stay Blessed!

undecided undecided
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Goldieluks: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2011
190_@:

undecided undecided

Just been nice,duh!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2011
Have a wonderful
christmas, Nairalanders.
My days of celebrating christmas are officially over as I'm a man now. Have a spectacular holiday, everyone. smiley
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

Merry christmas, Kelz!
Have a wonderful
christmas, Nairalanders.
My days of celebrating christmas are officially over as I'm a man now. Have a spectacular holiday, everyone.  smiley

angry angry

Goldieluks:

Just been nice,duh!

undecided undecided
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Goldieluks: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2011
190_@:

angry angry

undecided undecided

Grumpy young boy.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2011
lets gossip in our chat room*
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2011
A special one to Goldie, Annawhite, Dyt "bo0ty call" crazy 190, my darling Annita19, Jay-bee "could be. pssyfh sometimes tho"

Idowu one crazy girl that I don't understand shit she type but she talk different offline I think she's funny tho, high chief, El Guapo,D senseless, Bhusayor"hmm", slim,Iya even tho uhmm smiley, Mzd "crazy Jamo girl" and her boyfriend Mrs. Chima , Seun and scash. Merry christmas to yall.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Orikinla(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
Jolly Merry Christmas to Meg Masha, the Face of Screen Naija Open Air Cinema Festival.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Abayomin70(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a wonderful holidays, and may your lights shine brighter and brighter with each new day in 2012! God bless you all!
am shoutin a BIGGGG AMENNNN here
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by SSaemoenl(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
My Shout Out Goes To Abians
[flash=700,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_d6KIfcYJg?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
Orikinla:

Jolly Merry Christmas to Meg Masha, the Face of Screen Naija Open Air Cinema Festival.

Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2011
How can I forget the #1 ediot boy of NL Mr. Donkey Cork. . He's stupidityyy makes me skip my lunch sometimes. Merry christmas Corky. Your crazy sense of humor is priceless bro. . I wish you a better job next year. . Say bye bye to Mcdonald lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women / Isoko Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day In Delta! See Photos >> / Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.