Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The US(?) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The US(?) (7529 Views)

Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari / Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / Ten Most Wanted Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The US(?) by youngmonie: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2012
i Laugh at this list when the No1 PERSON who is even in Americas top most wanted people TOBECHI is not even on this list, Let the poster put the source of this article if he or she is really sure theirselves
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The US(?) by UKBobo(m): 1:35am On Jan 26, 2012
Yorubas do a lot of crime in the UK too. However, they seem to be very genial whenever I meet them and full of the essence of life.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The US(?) by ollyruffy: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2012
@ poster and his followers,

This is one of the revelations that we are not one in this country.

I wonder what you plan to achieve with this post?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Asks Buhari To Take Responsibility For Alleged Missing $1b Arms Fund / Peace In Borno State: Lucky Irabor Reassures Nigerians / Islamic Scholars Condemn Xmas Day Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.