Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success (5657 Views)

Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2011
african men should start beleiving in themselves.Dating an obese aged looking white woman will never lead to success.We should start standing up for ourselves and fending for ouselves and stop depending on obese ugly white women for support.Many shameless nigerian men in the western world get married to old ancient looking white women as old as their great grandmoms all for papers.Many of these nigerian men are so lazy and shamless dat they even depend on such women for montly allowance and accomodation.Such men even come on the internet boasting about the jeans or sneakers that their white granny girlfriends bought for them in walmart.I mean arent we ashamed dat men of other races are making their names in science and technology but when it comes to african and nigerian men all we brag about is sleeping with ugly fat european women and american for some paltry dollars and euros?.This is really a sad time for africa and this is why the black race is so backward.
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Ranoscky(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2011
Very easy my broda! Just locate a CANAL near u, and dive inside, so as not to see them anymore. Hope this idea helps.
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Sub5(m): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2011
Ranoscky:

Very easy my broda! Just locate a CANAL near u, and dive inside, so as not to see them anymore. Hope this idea helps.
Very funny bro
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 24, 2011
Ranoscky:

People like you who date obese white women are the reason many people look down on africans.Africans and especially nigerians are so despirate to hook up with a fat ugly old white grandmom for papers and this is why many of these women come to nigerian sites insulting us because we dont respect ourselves in the first place.You hardly see an arab man or asian running running after a fat european woman.Its always an african man trying to hook up to ancient looking caucasian woman all in the name for greencard and this is why many people say africans are inferior.Other people travel out to make it big but nigerian men travel out depend on an old oyibo woman for monthly allowance,sneakers and jeans and you call that an acheiveement.
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17am On Dec 24, 2011
*she drops malware grenades to clear off dis viral poster*

Nonsense and japanjantos
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Ranoscky(m): 1:24am On Dec 24, 2011
Hi. Stil there? I had there's one [canal] located at orile iganmu. U can take a hyke there and dive in at ur convinient time. We'll miss u, tho!
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2011
well anyway my girlfriend na oyibo but she no fat at all.Me i no like fat women wether the fat woman na oyibo or naija girl i no want.for my village it is belived dat fat women bring badluck so me i no want badluck ooo.anytime a fat woman wan try toast me na broom i dey take pursue am comot for my sight sad
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Ranoscky(m): 2:51am On Dec 24, 2011
^ Na wier be ur village?
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 24, 2011
Ranoscky:

^ Na wier be your village?
my village near kukuruku hills for akoko edo smiley
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 24, 2011
swallu:

african men should start beleiving in themselves.Dating an obese aged looking white woman will  never lead to success.We should start standing up for ourselves and fending for ouselves and stop depending on obese ugly white women for support.Many shameless nigerian men in the western world get married to old ancient looking white women as old as their great grandmoms all for papers.Many of these nigerian men are so lazy and shamless dat they even depend on such women for montly allowance and accomodation.Such men even come on the internet boasting about the jeans or sneakers that their white granny girlfriends bought for them in walmart.I mean arent we ashamed dat men of other races are making their names in science and technology but when it comes to african and nigerian men all we brag about is sleeping with ugly fat european women and american for some paltry dollars and euros?.This is really a sad time for africa and this is why the black race is so backward.
Ranoscky:

He does have a point in making this claim. Ranoscky, what you do is not immediately greet his post with verbal abuse! angry
OP, your claim may be true, but there is little indication this is most common among Nigerian and African men. I know a number of Turkish people who do (or did) the same. You have not supported your assertion with facts or figures, neither have you proved beyond reasonable doubt that these men actually marry "ancient-looking white women". For all we know, some may have young, vivacious belles as their life partners cheesy. Nevertheless, while it may perhaps be true that a few Nigerian or African men engage white Western women for the sake of "papers", I personally do not think it is enough to conclude that this amounts to "a sad time for Africa".
Of course, I am with you on the need to improve ourselves in science and technology. Pretty much the only thing every land needs to save itself.  undecided
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Ranoscky(m): 5:17am On Dec 24, 2011
Lefu, so u be Edo boi? I dey lyk d shape oe una gals wella. Dey can fu€k ehn?!
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Ranoscky(m): 5:26am On Dec 24, 2011
Sauer, I wasnt that serious with my post, but he blew it all up when he added "africa" in it. Op, ma apologies. Meant NO pun intended tho!
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by claremont(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2011
I don't understand how an individual choosing to date a gorilla (or whatever) correlates with his/her personal success, or the success of the continent where he/she comes from. Non-sense!
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Ranoscky(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2011
claremont:

I don't understand how an individual choosing to date a gorilla (or whatever) correlates with his/her personal success, or the success of the continent where he/she comes from. Non-sense!
I taya O!
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by babsjnr(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2011
@ op its credit crunch time boys are broke so mama oyinbo have to look after boy for awhile.
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 26, 2011
claremont:

please. go away.
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by seedord247(m): 6:20am On Dec 26, 2011
I don't know how some foolz get access to internet. . . How i wish there's something like E-Punch. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2011
I call guys who do such African Pig-Dogs
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by cynthiafred67(f): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2011
lefulefu:

[/quo
lefulefu link=topic=831573.msg9826283#msg9826283 date=1324693283:

So you be Edo boy sef? No wonder
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by seedord247(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
odiaero:

odiaero:

hmmmmm . . . Lizard calling a frog epilepsy grin lipsrsealed.
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ranoscky if na Edo girl i want i fit get one for u be first u must be mister endowed ooooo grin(i mean u must get plenty money)
ehmmm cynthiafred na wetin na? sad
u no like edo boys? grin
u suppose know say edo boys know how to take care of preety babes like u wink.even sef if u want i fit start to dey send u brazilian wig allowance grin
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Jenifa1: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2011
this swally guy sure is a virus. Seun take note. grin

claremont:

if an individual does it, it's ok. na hin problem
but if too many individuals do it then it becomes a problem for the society.
OP na prophet. he dey foresee doom

babsjnr:

@ op its credit crunch time boys are broke so mama oyinbo have to look after boy for awhile.

rotfl  grin
make them bring back "rite of passage" abeg.
all these 40 yr old boys wey no no sey time don come to grow sense n become a man.
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by cynthiafred67(f): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2011
lefulefu:

ehmmm cynthiafred na wetin na? sad
u no like edo boys? grin
u suppose know say edo boys know how to take care of preety babes like u wink.even sef if u want i fit start to dey send u brazilian wig allowance grin

Edo boys sabi to do any other thing apart from taking care of woman. Na them beat women pass Mostly that part where u say u from.
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 27, 2011
cynthia no worry i no go beat u at alll.even sef na me go give u body beat cheesy.u can slap me,kick me,siddon for my if u like but then i wont allow chima to siddon for my head because she dey sized like hippo grin
Re: Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success by cynthiafred67(f): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2011
^^ na u sabi oo na so u go talk nau sha wen time reach nau u go show ur true EDO nature.

(1) (Reply)

They Are Both Of AS Genotype And Madly In Love, Should They Still Get Married? / Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.