Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

This Guy Needs Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Needs Your Help (978 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / This Guy Needs Advice (photo) / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Needs Your Help by dutchmillionaire(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2007
Friends i know;
The girl tells her guy they r incompatibl and suggests the guy look 4 his match,doesnt like calling/texting,but
calls when the guy doesnt call again,
picks up the guys phone, get the guys observed galfriend number and says just hello. just to let her feminine voice be heard,
feels uncomfortable whenever the guy makes a call @ a female,
becomes uncomfortable when the guy meets another girl,
Tells the guy , "dont u know when you stop calling it makes me fall for others".
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by Easybaby(f): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2007
Are you telling us story or do you want to tell us a story? angry sad
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by niceuzor: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2007
i guess something like that? smiley

- but why is he typing in RED characters? is like the story is going to be HOT? wink

*Hand Folded* Waiting for he's Respond?
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by CrazyMan(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2007
I don't get it.

What are you trying to bring out here? Are you the guy in question? Explain better.
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by niceuzor: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2007
- and why is he taking time to Respond? undecided
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by Easybaby(f): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2007
lol cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by dutchmillionaire(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2007
Cant u people get a simple and straigth forward story like that?
This guy is my friend.he loves this girl,but he is so confused about geting another girl for himself,because he doest not want his fast decission to affect the relationship he has with this girl in question if she is 4 real.

Do u still need clue before contributions

I'm out of here but still peeping to get u.
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by niceuzor: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2007
And keep peeping till they come and Hack YOUR THREAD? Ok.
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by dutchmillionaire(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2007
Where are all the wise people in this forum? cool
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by Easybaby(f): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2007
Your thread does not require wise opinion from wise people . . .reverse the story once again cheesy grin grin
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by dutchmillionaire(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2007
Easybaby:

Your thread does not require wise opinion from wise people . . .reverse the story once again cheesy grin grin

y r u making a jest of this thread?
A guy is just confused about taking a sensitive decission in his life. He needs to settle down with his girlfriend,but his girlfriend turned up after over eight months of dating and fun telling him that he has to find a compatible gal,cos they are not. but after this statement of hers, calls the guy when the guy tries to slow down on his calls @ the girl. but this girl comes flashing,calling which she had never done before. starts asking questions on new names she finds in the guys inbox,feels uncomfortable and calls guys mayb to make the guy feel jelous whenever she finds the guy making/answring calls from other female friends or even talking with a chic. moreso,the gal in question picked the guys phone one day and called one close female friend of his and just said hello,but i guessed she did that to tell the contender that she is still tr.
This guy told me recently that he loves this gal,but cant continue with her if she meant the first statement she told him.
That's y i decided to bring the story line to members to help him out. we dont need to joke with it ok.
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by Easybaby(f): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2007
Fine! . . .you are now serious! grin cheesy
We would have given you a nice advice since . . .but you were there beating about the bush undecided
Anyway,tell your friend that his girlfriend still love him despite her previous comments. I believed she made that comments cos your guy was not treating her fine. she just wanted to get him more committed in their relationship.
If she has meant what she had said, she wouldn't had come back to the guy or monitoring his inbox and phone.
Finally, tell your guy not to quit that relationship so soon. Let him ask the girlfriend what was the actual problem, maybe she can open up. cool
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by babylahot(f): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2007
easy baby i feel u gurllllllll. the chic is still in love with ur friend. just tell ur friend to cool down and treat her like a queen
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by dutchmillionaire(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2007
This guy told me recently that he feels like a fool chasing shadows whenever he is with the gal,cos she does not treat him like a man. I felt sori 4 him.
Re: This Guy Needs Your Help by Easybaby(f): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2007
babylahot:

easy baby i feel u gurllllllll. the chic is still in love with your friend. just tell your friend to cool down and treat her like a queen

you are wellcome! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Rejected By Women - Why Not Approach Someone You Find Less Attractive On A Desir / Would U Marry A Single Mother? / Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.