Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Christmas, Christianity And Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas, Christianity And Christians (560 Views)

See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! / (Tweets)Earthquake Rocking Nepal, And Christians Are Selling Christ / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas, Christianity And Christians by Bollique: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2011
I am posting this because I dont know and want to learn.
If U dont have answers with reference please dont comment.
My Questions
1. Is Christmas, Father Christmas and 25th December in the Bible?
2. When was the first Christmas observed and on what basis?
3. Do we have Christians that dont celebrate it (chrismas) and why dont they do?
Re: Christmas, Christianity And Christians by tpia5: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2011
just state the reasons why you personally dont celebrate christmas- no need to beat around the bush.

Your church doesnt believe in christmas- ok, we've heard you.

go ahead and say why.
Re: Christmas, Christianity And Christians by Bollique: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2011
@tpia; U got it wrong. I stated my position. If U dont want to say what U know thats a diff case.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Sultan And Islamic Leaders Waiting For? / Encounter With Destiny / Let’s Appreciate Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.