Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625719 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2018
joephemzyz:
Gentlemen.... how una dey? grin
we dey bro...no come top our fantasy league dis season again oh grin wink

Good to hear from you...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
aliondo:
Good to hear from you...
seems we all waiting for nairaleague

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Oga Joe, not the Average Joe.. cheesy

Haha smooshchn Baba! How you doing broski
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2018
aliondo:

Good to hear from you...

Correct guy grin
Bro you already know na, I won’t miss the draft this time around.
Hehe! Funny how I’ve missed nairaleague and the banter that comes with it
Re: The NBA Begins by Basilona(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
etidy:

Lebron won a NBA title against 73 win golde state with Kyrie-lillard , Jr Smith - Kuzma, Kevin Love- Ingram .
None of those players played a playoff game before playing with lebron James.
This dude took 66 win golden state to 6 games with Jr, delladanova and mozgov grin

And you think they can't beat Houston rockets who has lost their best wing defender grin grin Lebron will roast Houston's front court.

Bros bless you for the detailed comparisons.

Only Lebron can match the might and impact of CP3 and Harden combined. (And I love these 2 guys). All you guys who undermine Lebron's greatness claiming he had a free ride in a weaker east conferences will have to shut up this season when he takes that team of journeymen Lakers to the WCF.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by HouseOfWine: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Basilona:

Only Lebron can match the might and impact of CP3 and Harden combined. (And I love these 2 guys). All you guys who undermine Lebron's greatness claiming he had a free ride in a weaker east conferences will have to shut up this season when he takes that team of journeymen Lakers to the WCF.

LeBron is the best no doubt..

But WCF this season? I dont know bout that bro but honestly i wouldn't be surprised...

but i think him playing in the west something will have to give right? Because we all have been watching the Nba for the past 5-10 years or so and regard the Western Conference as the toughest.. So thats not a coincidence.

but then again LAL did make some better than less signings ( their 2nd team has improved) , he will at least take LAL to playoffs, as of WCFinal, I really wouldn't put my money on that..

Why dont we just wait & make better predictions after the All Star Break in Charlotte ..
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2018
Roland17:
@A40

Bro, I hope you are okay? I have not read from you in a while. Just checking.
I dey on my annual NL vacation oh! Na this Fury and Wilder news drag me come
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Basilona:

Lol una don start again. The same CP3 and Harden that were a hamstring away from knocking Golden State out vs LeNomad who got swept?

Na wetin dey always tire me with Lebron fans, They go on about winning a 73 win team as if Kyrie did not outscore and outplay Steph the best player on the Warriors as well. When Lebron wins he did it by himself but when he loses "He Had No Help"

We go dey here when the Lakers are strugglin to beat the likes of Portland, OKC and Utah. WCF ko HCF ni
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Roland17:
@A40,

Can M. Cuban and your Mavs just stop already? How on earth would you offer Y. Ferrell 2/$5.2 million? Dude was like one of your best players last year. I am happy he has backed out from the deal. I think he will get better somewhere else.
Bizarre penny pinching but tbh Ferrell is not a guy who would move the needle anyway plus DSJ is a significant upgrade on him

aliondo:
Melo traded for Schroeder.....hmmmmm

To be honest,i didnt watch much of Schroeder last season,so i cant really analyse this trade....Guys in the house,you can help out...
One of the smarter pickups this offseason. Solid playmaker and a guy that would ease the burden on Russ plus he can score in buckets too. I like the move
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
A40:
Bizarre penny pinching but tbh Ferrell is not a guy who would move the needle anyway plus DSJ is a significant upgrade on him

One of the smarter pickups this offseason. Solid playmaker and a guy that would ease the burden on Russ plus he can score in buckets too. I like the move

Ok bro..well said, coming from you..

Good to hear from you.....
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Please when is the Nairaland fantasy league starting? I wan partake for this season own o

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Shelumiel: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
There are only two teams in the league : Golden State Warriors (GSW)and others . grin.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
KNIGHTBlaed:
Please when is the Nairaland fantasy league starting? I wan partake for this season own o
Contact Oga Birdman when it's time.
Re: The NBA Begins by pkasso(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Off season na bastard o. See as everywhere dry. Shout out to my guy aliondo. We winning this season grin.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Contact Oga Birdman when it's time.
starts b4 training camp
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
pkasso:
Off season na bastard o. See as everywhere dry. Shout out to my guy aliondo. We winning this season grin.

I see you bro... grin smiley..Correct guy... cool

Good to hear from you..God bless you....
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 1:23am On Sep 01, 2018
aliondo:

I see you bro... grin smiley..Correct guy... cool

Good to hear from you..God bless you....

Na so! Enu o se o!! grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
pkasso:
LOL. U can't even win the west. Instead of u to be targeting getting more wins than losses. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Basilona:

just wondering,who is the better player between klay thompson and draymond green?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nostradamus:
just wondering,who is the better player between klay thompson and draymond green?

Both player play different roles and have different expectations on the court.

I think you can rephrase your question to "Who is more important to the Warriors, K. Thompson or D. Green?"

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Roland17:

Both player play different roles and have different expectations on the court.

I think you can rephrase your question to "Who is more important to the Warriors, K. Thompson or D. Green?"
yea who's more important to the dub nation,thompson or green? and do you feel the cavs will still remain formidable in the eastern conference?
Re: The NBA Begins by deecis(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
BONANZA FOR NEW AND EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS

VISIT THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND REGISTER.
Re: The NBA Begins by rainbow333(m): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RV2ODMsR_8
Don't joke with a warri guy watch this video to find out why I said so
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
big things are coming for #rockets #htown

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
we believe #playoffLakers

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
hey guys fantasy league is finally open #tagdGuyz

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sodiq reporting for Fantasy League Duty
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Killrhymz:
hey guys fantasy league is finally open #tagdGuyz

Please, I'd like to join... What are the requirements and rules please.. Maybe a link to a guideline please.. Thanks
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Congratulations to R. Allen for his induction into the hall of fame. I am disappointed The Truth, Rondo (obviously) and KG did not attend to support this guy. These guys have taken this beef too far, life is too short. I am happy I watched Ray Allen when he played for my Celtics and more importantly, winning the 2008 title with the Celtic which he described as the most important moment in his career.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: larride(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.