Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629685 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 3:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Whooo grin
Re: The NBA Begins by JustKay3(m): 4:01am On Jun 10, 2015
This game isn't over I know but Cav's defence has been ELITE!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:17am On Jun 10, 2015
According to the hall of famer Sir Charles Barkley "Jumpers—I always say, jumpers are like pretty girls. They’re really good looking when they’re going in, but then when you realize that pretty girl is dumb, you’re in for a long date.”

Irrespective of tonight's game result, Golden State must critically figure out ways to win games other than jumpers especially a very physical Cavs team that is depleted but relying on their physical play to win games, they have become too predictable and one dimensional, hopefully it's not too late.
Re: The NBA Begins by JustKay3(m): 4:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Steph wanna be Delly so bad.lmao
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:59am On Jun 10, 2015
kingsilly:

Curry just need to find his mojo Back

he didnt lose it. just got lazy. see how they played in the last 2 minutes? thats how the cavs were playing all game
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Roland17:
According to the hall of famer Sir Charles Barkley "Jumpers—I always say, jumpers are like pretty girls. They’re really good looking when they’re going in, but then when you realize that pretty girl is dumb, you’re in for a long date.”

Irrespective of tonight's game result, Golden State must critically figure out ways to win games other than jumpers especially a very physical Cavs team that is depleted but relying on their physical play to win games, they have become too predictable and one dimensional, hopefully it's not too late.

the loose balls and rebounds probably did GS in more than anything else. They got this far with that style of play. no use changing it now. i think they walked into game 3 expecting the cavs to lay down.

The warriors need some grit. Even their big men look soft except for Green, who really isnt a big man. I expect to see Iggy and Lee more in game 4. They look like they can match the energy of the cavs.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Ewuro4:
Whooo grin

lol. enjoy it while it lasts cry
Re: The NBA Begins by JustKay3(m): 5:06am On Jun 10, 2015
birdman:

he didnt lose it. just got lazy. see how they played in the last 2 minutes? thats how the cavs were playing all game

Maybe he got complacent(along with his mates) when Kyrie got injured.Maybe they allowed the "it's going to be an easy series" from the media got to them.Something has to give though,either they cook on Thursday or it's over.

Kudos to that aussie Delly by the way.I don't believe in the he's defending Curry so well mantra, but he's been massive for Cavs so far in unsettling the MVP.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:17am On Jun 10, 2015
History has never been kind to players like MATHEW DELLAVEDOVA, his performance in the past two games have been breath taking..
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:20am On Jun 10, 2015
These Warriors are not serious at all. They could easily have been 3-0 down. And they could also be 3-0 up if they played even half decent basketball in the first 3 quarters of the game. They don't want it as badly as the Cavs do and they must now win Game 4. No team has come back from 3-1 in the Finals

Credit to the Cavs they have played extremely good defense. Curry making Dellavedova look like Gary Payton smh

The Cavs are clearly showing that with fight and heart you can overcome anything. Still I don't see the likes of the Spurs, old school Lakers not handling business vs this Cavs team. Mozgov, Dellavedova, Thompson and of course Lebron have simply played like they wanted it more

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 5:52am On Jun 10, 2015
A40:
These Warriors are not serious at all. They could easily have been 3-0 down. And they could also be 3-0 up if they played even half decent basketball in the first 3 quarters of the game. They don't want it as badly as the Cavs do and they must now win Game 4. No team has come back from 3-1 in the Finals

Credit to the Cavs they have played extremely good defense. Curry making Dellavedova look like Gary Payton smh

The Cavs are clearly showing that with fight and heart you can overcome anything. Still I don't see the likes of the Spurs, old school Lakers not handling business vs this Cavs team. Mozgov, Dellavedova, Thompson and of course Lebron have simply played like they wanted it more
To me, the warriors are playing like they want to outscore the cavs and not doing enough to defend
Re: The NBA Begins by Truth234(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2015
A40:

Dellavedova turned A list player on Curry finally. ALL IN still!
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2015
Truth234:

Dellavedova turned A list player on Curry finally. ALL IN still!
warriors will take game 4... smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Yimu
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Mynd44:

Yimu
OK nw watch.. cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Badosqi(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Where are the king Lebron james haters? Ooh they are hiding right now I guess.

GAME 4 loading.
Re: The NBA Begins by Truth234(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Mizzzbeee:

You better pray Dellavedova stays in the hospital for cramp because he just gonna pocket Curry again. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2015
birdman:

Warriors taking game 4
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mynd44:

To me, the warriors are playing like they want to outscore the cavs and not doing enough to defend
Exactly. Just look at what average defenders on the Cavs are doing to prevent GSW from scoring. Plus the much vaunted depth of the Warriors becomes immaterial when guys like Harrison Barnes are shooting 0-12
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
A40:

I agree with you any of those teamed mentioned above would sweep this team.
I still GSW would win the series
Lebron can't possible keep this up
Though if by some miracle he wins the series am looking forward to how many level he jumps on your own personal ranking.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Though if by some miracle he wins the series am looking forward to how many level he jumps on your own personal ranking.
Lebron can keep this up. He is playing the game he loves playing and he is doing it without being opposed which is the risk the warriors are playing by playing to outscore and less defence.

A championship team has to play good offence and then put in work defensively also.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I don't trust this Warriors team. All their role players have played like dirt. Guys like Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes were supposed to be X-Factors but their performances have been so pathetic on both ends of the floor. Take your mind back to the Spurs v Heat series where role players like Diaw, Green, Mills and of course Leonard made their presence felt. Its almost like the Warriors depth has now become a liability. A veteran team should never start a Game on the road that badly

If the Cavs win Game 4 there is 90% likelihood they win the series. I want a Game 7 tho

Lebron was in my top 10 before the Finals. He's lost too many Finals to break into my top 5 but top 7 most likely
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Game 4 few hrs away

Curry and co need to live it up as this is a "Win or Bust" for them.

GSW all the way cool

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
There is a collective sense of apprehension to the lead by the Cavs as we head into game 4, I personally believe at some point during this finals the Warriors are going to "go off" especially Steph Curry and exploit the depleted Cavs roaster, when this would happen I am not sure but it is seemingly tendent to occur tonight but if this never happens and the Cavs win the finals then it's very safe to say the Warriors are the biggest fluke and burst of all time.
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why does the warrior start slowly everytime

They are always trailing in most of the first 3 quarters and then try to rally late
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Warriors should keep the game very fast paced... IT helps their rhythm..... Dnt allow LeBron to slow the game down #DubsNation let's go
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:57am On Jun 12, 2015
Warriors playing with heart and passion!! cool dats the warriors that I know!! kiss
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Green and Barnes playing much much better
Already up by double digits. They need to keep the pace
Not the iranu they were playing initially

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Warriors playing with heart and passion!! cool dats the warriors that I know!! kiss
I've been wanting to ask you are you an actual Warriors fan or a 'Lebron hater' like me?
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:06am On Jun 12, 2015
A40:

I've been wanting to ask you are you an actual Warriors fan or a 'Lebron hater' like me?
Both cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by dwayni: 3:12am On Jun 12, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Both cheesy

Awesome grin

I was all smiles when he hit his head on the camera hahah I'm so mean
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:18am On Jun 12, 2015
Good to see Steve Kerr using his opolo and giving David Lee minutes. Bogut is -1 on offense

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.