Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1639972 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:47am On Apr 19, 2016
Donlittle:
Hey @Roland @A40 @Birdman and @all i heard Dallas wants to pursue howard in the summer, as much as i have a problem with the guy, him not trying to be a winner, and certain things the media says about him, with a coach like Rick Carlisle, do you guys think he can produce?

Definitely. Howard has lots of upside. He has some immature tendencies, but he should be thriving in this league. He needs a hard-ass old-school coach that can push him, and make the PG give him the ball. Carlisle fits the bill. But Mavs are our number one rival so if he goes up I-45, men, he will be reviled in htown forever grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 19, 2016
birdman:

Definitely. Howard has lots of upside. He has some immature tendencies, but he should be thriving in this league. He needs a hard-ass old-school coach that can push him, and make the PG give him the ball. Carlisle fits the bill. But Mavs are our number one rival so if he goes up I-45, men, he will be reviled in htown forever grin

Its the immature tendencies that bothers me, i mean the dude could not play with KOBE lol. Not banking on it though, Cuban always fail with landing a big time free agent.....

Someone told me we are also making a push for Butler(Chicago), just think Chicago would be stupid to let him go....

Man, I wonder how the next draft is going to be, lets just tank if we have franchise type of players in the 2017 class.

Not like he won anything in HTOWN anyways, Htown will be alright lol. Btw, how are you feeling with this Houston - Warriors thing?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:03am On Apr 19, 2016
btw i hear mchale might be commentating rockets game tonite. boy, i can already see the smug satisfaction on his face
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Here is a rundown on Draymond's stats,
Pts. 1131, Reb's 769, Asst's 598, Blk's 113, Stl's 120 .

Kawhi's stats, Pts. 1523, Reb 493, Asst 186, Blk 71, stl 128.

Draymond also did something special and is the only one since 1973 to have 1000 pts, 500 reb's 500 asst's, 100 blks and 100 steals in one season.

I don't see Kawhi as being any better his stats are no where near Draymond's !!

Dude is the only player in the league that guards 1 - 5, and does a great job doing it.

Kawhi is a great defender for 1-3 but not super speedy 1s. Dray is more versital. But defensive award is going to go to a player from the team with the historic level defense.

Tnx for doing us a favour tho! An angry Draymond is what we need right now grin grin[b] I expect him to have 35rebounds 25 steals 43blocks and whoever he is defending scoring 0points[/b] grin cool #c.l.d
You want to kill him? 43 blocks cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:19am On Apr 19, 2016
Donlittle:
Man i love NLAND, comedy relief sometimes lol
I tell you grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:20am On Apr 19, 2016
Anyone else watching Mavs OKC, game is tight..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Thunders defense of : undecided angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 19, 2016
DALLAS has 4 players out........ how is Thunder going to battle the Warriors and Spurs?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Win or Lose, i am happy
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 3:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Matthews huge point.

Durant massive 3
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:36am On Apr 19, 2016
OKC has usual has f*cked up the lead. Westbrook and Durant keep ball hugging. Playing 3 players on offence, 5 on defense.
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 3:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Did he beat the buzzer?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Did he beat it? shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 3:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Mavericks win!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:40am On Apr 19, 2016
He didn't
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 19, 2016
i am so happy, 9 out of 10 we will lose the damn series..... but if we can take them to the wire, what will spurs and GSW do to them?
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:46am On Apr 19, 2016
lol...mavs win with a bad taste in their mouth i bet
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Curry is out today, Shaun Livingston starting.. 1mins into the game I miss his presence.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Howard is playing good D tho .

Harrison Barnes is too tough to handle. cheesy This match just dey sweet me. So far it doesn't look like Curry is not on the floor.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Donlittle:

Not like he won anything in HTOWN anyways, Htown will be alright lol. Btw, how are you feeling with this Houston - Warriors thing?

was hoping we wouldnt make the playoffs - i dont need the stress of watching any more rockets bball this season. the team is painfully dysfuntional. on paper, we are the best matchup vs warriors in the league. on paper undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:02am On Apr 19, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Howard is playing good D tho .

Harrison Barnes is too tough to handle. cheesy This match just dey sweet me. So far it doesn't look like Curry is not on the floor.

Not really. Everyone is acting right now, but these guys are ready to go home. They just want to make it look like they are putting in effort.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 19, 2016
should i watch the GSW games, or should i go study? I got finals in two weeks grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:14am On Apr 19, 2016
birdman:

Not really. Everyone is acting right now, but these guys are ready to go home. They just want to make it look like they are putting in effort.
Hahaha. Lol
Re: The NBA Begins by xp17(m): 5:03am On Apr 19, 2016
watching the game,i think i can play defense better than harden
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:03am On Apr 19, 2016
Anyone saw this?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:14am On Apr 19, 2016
xp17:
watching the game,i think i can play defense better than harden
Hahahahaha..

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 19, 2016
has shaun Livingston ever missed a mid range jumper? wth angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Bogut just blocked howard fam, i am going to sleep grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Man, horrible calls tonight by the refs against houston. GSW will win regardless, just do not need the refs against them
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2016
SmooshCHN:
grin cheesy This year, Season MVP = Curry Finals MVP = Green/Iguodala

You right. It looks like Green might have that finals MVP. He has been spectacular all through.i feel he will be the main focus during the finals provided they don't choke on the spurs.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2016
SIRcumalot:

same here,
if the raptors lose today again then something must be wrong with Canada
They won but DeRozan and Lowry are playing like shyte. The two guys I thought would carry the team are the ones being carried

DeRozan has been especially bad. He needs to work on his range. Those driving to the rim, inefficient long 2 shots are killing his team in the playoffs especially when he can't get to the line

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Donlittle:
Man, horrible calls tonight by the refs against houston. GSW will win regardless, just do not need the refs against them
uhn undecided what about the free throw "beast" ? Soften? No one comes near him, he throws his hands in the air like an emotional woman and bs calls are made angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (2227) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.